Separation and identification of diacylglycerols containing branched chain fatty acids by liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry
Palyzová A et al., J Chromatogr A 2021, 1635, 461708
In-tube solid-phase microextraction directly coupled to tandem mass spectrometry for anandamide and 2-arachidonoylglycerol determination in rat brain samples from an animal model of Parkinson’s disease
Oliveira GC et al., J Chromatogr A 2021, 1636, 461766
A Practical Method for Analysis of Triacylglycerol Isomers Using Supercritical Fluid Chromatography
Masuda K et al., JAOCS 2021, 91, 21-29
Quantification of Fatty Acids and their Regioisomeric Distribution in Triacylglycerols from Porcine and Bovine Sources Using 13C NMR Spectroscopy
Kildahl‐Andersen G et al., Lipids 2021, 56, 111-122
Positional distribution of Δ5-olefinic acids in triacylglycerols from Torreya grandis seed oil: Isolation and purification of sciadonic acid.
Meng X et al., Ind Crops Prod 2020, 143, 111917
Comprehensive characterization of neutral and polar lipids of buttermilk from different sources and its milk fat globule membrane isolates.
Calvo MV et al., J Food Comp Anal 2020, 86, 103386
Quantification of diacylglycerol and triacylglycerol species in human fecal samples by flow injection Fourier transform mass spectrometry
Ertl VM et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2020, 412, 2315-26
Enantiomeric separation of triacylglycerols containing fatty acids with a ring (cyclofatty acids)
Palyzová A et al., J Chromatogr A 2020, 1622, 461103
Separation of triacylglycerols containing allenic and acetylenic fatty acids by enantiomeric liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry
Palyzová A et al., J Chromatogr 2020, 1623, 461161
Preparation of Fatty Acid and Monoglyceride from Vegetable Oil
Nitbani FO et al., J Oleo Sci 2020, 69, 277-295
Analysis of linoleoyl and oleoyl macrogolglycerides by high performance liquid chromatography coupled to the atmospheric pressure photoionization mass spectrometry
Kemel K et al., OCL 2020, 27, 26
Mapping the triglyceride distribution in NAFLD human liver by MALDI imaging mass spectrometry reveals molecular differences in micro and macro steatosis.
Alamri H et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2019, 411, 885-894
Microwave assisted high performance liquid chromatography for the separation of triacylglycerols in vegetable oils using an evaporative light scattering detector.
Carballo-Marrero S et al., Food Chem 2019, 300, 125203
Simultaneous Separation of Triacylglycerol Enantiomers and Positional Isomers by Chiral High Performance Liquid Chromatography Coupled with Mass Spectrometry.
Toshiharu Nagai T et al., J Oleo Sci 2019, 68, 1019-1026
– Separation of Triacylglycerols from Edible Oil Using a Liquid Chromatography–Mass Spectrometry System with a Porous Graphitic Carbon Column and a Toluene–Isopropanol Gradient Mobile Phase.
Zhang SD et al., JAOCS 2018, 95, 1253-1266
– Improved analysis of olive oils triacylglycerols by UHPLC-charged aerosol detection.
Lucci P et al., J Food Comp Anal 2018, 66, 230-236
– A normal phase high performance liquid chromatography method for the separation of hydroxy and non-hydroxy neutral lipid classes compatible with ultraviolet and in-line liquid scintillation detection of radioisotopes
Kotapati HK et al., J Chromatogr B 2018, 1102-03, 52-59
– A Specific Thin Layer Chromatography Method for the Identification and Separation of Medium Chain Acylglycerols.
Esperón-Rojas AA et al., , Cristóbal Torres-Palacios, Dalia Santos-Luna, …
2018, 67, 1397-1403
A strategy for simultaneous determination of fatty acid composition, fatty acid position, and position-specific isotope contents in triacylglycerol matrices by 13C-NMR.
Merchak N. et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2017, 409, 307-315
– Fast non-aqueous reversed-phase liquid chromatography separation of triacylglycerol regioisomers with isocratic mobile phase. Application to different oils and fats.
Tamba Sompila AA.W.G. et al., J Chromatogr B 2017, 1041-42, 151-157
– Quantification of Triacylglycerol Molecular Species in Edible Fats and Oils by Gas Chromatography-Flame Ionization Detector Using Correction Factors.
Yoshinaga K. et al., J Oleo Sci 2017, 66, 259-268
– Profiling of triacylglycerol composition in arachidonic acid single cell oil from Mortierella alpina by using ultra-performance liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization-quadrupole-time-of-flight mass spectrometry.
Abed SM et al., J Food Comp Anal 2017, 62, 245-253
– Regioisomeric and enantiomeric analysis of triacylglycerols.
Řezanka T et al., ,Anal Biochem 2017, 524, 2-12
– Modified Gas Chromatographic Method to Determine Monoacylglycerol and Diacylglycerol Contents in Edible Fats and Oils.
Chiemi Satou C et al., J Oleo Sci 2017, 66, 601-606
– Fatty acid analysis of triacylglycerols: Preparation of fatty acid methyl esters for gas chromatography.
Ichihara K. et al., Anal Biochem 2016, 495, 6-8
– Analysis of diacylglycerols by ultra performance liquid chromatography-quadrupole time-of-flight mass spectrometry: Double bond location and isomers separation.
Deng P., et al., Anal Chim Acta 2016, 925, 23-33
– Identification of triacylglycerol using automated annotation of high resolution multistage mass spectral trees.
Wang X. et al., Anal Chim Acta 2016, 940, 84-91
Simultaneous identification and quantification of triacyglycerol species in human plasma by flow-injection electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry.
M. Sander M., et al., Chromatographia 2015, 78, 435-43
– Analysis of regioisomers of polyunsaturated triacylglycerols in marine matrices by HPLC/HRMS.
Baiocchi C. et al., Food Chem 2015, 166, 551-60
– Enantioselective chromatography in analysis of triacylglycerols common in edible fats and oils.
Kalpio M., et al., Food Chem 2015, 172, 718-724
– Rapid screening of mixed edible oils and gutter oils by matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometry.
Ng T.T., et al., Anal Chim Acta 2015, 884, 70-76
– Quantitation of triacylglycerols in edible oils by off-line comprehensive two-dimensional liquid chromatography–atmospheric pressure chemical ionization mass spectrometry using a single column.
Wei F. et al., J Chromatogr A 2015, 1404, 60-71
– Comprehensive Two-Dimensional Gas Chromatography–Mass Spectrometry Analysis of Different Types of Vegetable Oils.
Vyviurska O., et al., JAOCS 2015, 92, 783-90
– Fast comprehensive analysis of vitamin D and triacylglycerols in dietary supplements using multiple parallelmass spectrometers.
Byrwell W.C., Lipid Technol 2015, 27, 151-4
– Comparison of analytical techniques for the determination of the positional distribution of fatty acids in triacylglycerols. Relationship with pig fat melting point and hardness.
Segura J. et al., Grasas y Aceites 2015, 66, e076
– Enzymatic analysis of positional fatty acid distributions in triacylglycerols by 1(3)-selective transesterification with Candida antarctica lipase B: a collaborative study.
Watanabe Y. et al., J Oleo Sci 2015, 64, 1193-1205
– Triacylglycerol Analysis in Human Milk and Other Mammalian Species: Small-Scale Sample Preparation, Characterization, and Statistical Classification Using HPLC-ELSD Profiles.
Ten-Doménech I. et al., J Agric Food Chem 2015, 63, 5761–5770
– Efficient Separation and Analysis of Triacylglycerols: Quantitation of ß-Palmitate (OPO) in Oils and Infant Formulas.
Vyssotski M. et al., J Agric Food Chem 2015, 63, 5985–5992
– Triacylglycerols Determination by High-temperature Gas Chromatography in the Analysis of Vegetable Oils and Foods: A Review of the Past 10 Years.
Ruiz-Samblás C et al., Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr 2015, 55, 1618-1631
– Positional distribution of fatty acids on hoki and tuna oil triglycerides by pancreatic lipase and 13C NMR analysis.
Tengku-Rozaina TM et al., Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol. 2014, 116, 272-81
– Development of a fatty acid fingerprint of white apricot almond oil by gas chromatography and gas chromatography.mass spectrometry.
Tian H et al., Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol. 2014, 116, 126–33
– Strategies to obtain high content of monoacylglycerols.
Zhong N et al., Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol. 2014, 116, 97–107
– Determination and Structural Elucidation of Triacylglycerols in Krill Oil by Chromatographic Techniques.
Araujo P et al., Lipids 2014, 49, 163-72
– Regio- and stereospecific analysis of diacylglycerols and monoacylglycerols.
Lipid Technol 2014, 26, 63-6
– Identification of triacylglycerols in archaelogical organic residues by core–shell reversed phase liquid chromatography coupled to electrospray ionization-quadrupole-time of flight mass spectrometry.
Saliu F et al., J Chromatogr A, 2014, 1346, 78–87
– Characterization of Triacylglycerol Composition of Fish Oils by Using Chromatographic Techniques.
Solaesa AG et al., J Oleo Sci 2014, 63, 449-460
– Profiling of regioisomeric triacylglycerols in edible oils by supercritical fluid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry.
Lee JW et al., J Chromatogr B 2014, 966, 193-9
– Identification and characterization of fish oil supplements based on fatty acid analysis combined with a hierarchical clustering algorithm.
Khoomrung S et al., Eur J Lipid sci Technol 2014, 116, 795–804
– High performance characterization of triacylglycerols in milk and milk-related samples by liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry.
Beccaria M et al., J Chromatogr A 2014, 1360, 172-187
– Profiling of triacylglycerols in plant oils by high-performance liquid chromatography–atmosphere pressure chemical ionization mass spectrometry using a novel mixed-mode column.
Hu N et al., J chromatogr B 2014, 972, 65-72
– Profiling of triacylglycerols in plant oils by high-performance liquid chromatography–atmosphere pressure chemical ionization mass spectrometry using a novel mixed-mode column.
Hu N., et al., J Chromatogr B 2014, 972, 65-72
– Polymerization of euphorbia oil with Lewis acid in carbon dioxide media.
Liu Z et al., Industrial Crops Prod 2013, 41, 10-16
– Mapping the regioisomeric distribution of fatty acids in triacylglycerols by hybrid mass spectrometry.
Nagy K et al., J Lipid Res 2013, 54, 290-305
– Measurements of Diacylglycerols in Skeletal Muscle by Atmospheric Pressure Chemical Ionization Mass Spectrometry.
Lee S.Y. et al., Lipids 2013, 48, 287-96
– High-Throughput Analysis of Algal Crude Oils Using High Resolution Mass Spectrometry.
Lee Y.J. et al., Lipids 2013, 48, 297-305
– Characterization of Polyglycerol Polyricinoleate Formulations Using NMR Spectroscopy, Mass Spectrometry and Dynamic Light Scattering.
Orfanakis A. et al., JAOCS 2013, 90, 39-51
– Analysis of Triacylglycerols and Free Fatty Acids in Algae Using Ultra-Performance Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry.
Samburova V. et al., JAOCS 2013, 90, 53-64
– Measurements of diacylglycerols in skeletal muscle by atmospheric pressure chemical ionization mass spectrometry.
Lee SY et al., Lipids 2013, 48, 287-296
– High-throughput analysis of algal crude oils using high resolution mass spectrometry.
Lee YJ et al., Lipids 2013, 48, 297-305
– An automated purification method for archaeol and bacterial tetraethers in soils and sediments.
Sanchi L et al., Org Geochem 2013, 54, 83
– Identification of novel penta and hexamethylated branches glycerol dialkyl glycerol tetraethers in peat using HPLC-MS, GC-MS and GC-SMB-MS.
De Jonge C et al., Org Geochem 2013, 54, 78-82
– Simulation of triacylglycerol ion profiles: bioinformatics for interpretation of triacylglycerol biosynthesis.
Han RH et al., J Lipid Res 2013, 54, 1023-1032
– Near infrared emission photometer for measuring the oxidative stability of edible oils.
Vieira FS et al., Anal Chim Acta 2013, 796, 101-7
– Alkyd paints in art characterization using integrated mass spectrometry.
La Nasa J et al., Anal Chim Acta 2013, 797, 64-80
– HPLC method for determination of lipoxygenase positional specific products.
Kalo P, Lipid Technol 2013, 25, 230-4
– Evaluation of total and saturated monoglyceride content in biodiesel at low concentration.
Bondioli P et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2013, 115, 576-82
– Comprehensive glycerol ether lipid fingerprints through a novel reversed phase liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry protocol.
Zhu C et al., Org Geochem 2014, 65, 53-62
– Online profiling of triacylglycerols in plant oils by two-dimensional liquid chromatography using a single column coupled with atmospheric pressure chemical ionization mass spectrometry.
Wei F et al., J Chromatogr A 2013, 1312, 69–79
– Identification of TAG and DAG and their FA constituents in Lesquerella (Physaria fendleri) Oil by HPLC and MS.
Lin JT et al., JAOCS 2013, 90, 1819-29
– Quantification of Triacylglycerol Molecular Species in Cocoa Butter Using High-Performance Liquid Chromatography Equipped with Nano Quantity Analyte Detector.
Beppu F et al., J Oleo Sci 2013, 62, 789-794
– Solvent-free enzymatic synthesis of 1,3-diacylglycerols by direct esterification of glycerol with saturated fatty acids.
Zhong N et al., Lipids Health Dis 2013, 12:65
– Rapid detection and quantification of triacylglycerol by HPLC-ELSD in Chlamydomonas reinhardtii and Chlorella strains.
Kobayashi N et al., Lipids 2013, 48, 1035-49
– Comparaison des méthodes de détermination de la matière grasse dans les tourteaux d’oléagineux – Etude collaborative inter-laboratoires.
Quinsac A et al., OCL 2013, 20, A503
– An ultraviolet spectrophotometric assay for the screening of sn-2-specific lipases using 1,3-O-dioleoyl-2-O-eleostearoyl-sn-glycerol as substrate.
Mendoza LD et al., J Lipid Res 2012, 53, 185-194.
– Rapid identification of triacylglycerol-estolides in plant and fungal oils.
Zhang H et al., Ind Crops Prod 2012, 37, 186-194
– Evaluation of Rhizopus oryzae lipase for the determination of regiodistribution in triacylglycerols with medium chain fatty acids.
Perignon M et al., JAOCS 2012, 89, 89-96
– Regiospecific analysis of TAGs using chromatography, MS, and chromatography-MS.
Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2012, 114, 399-411
– Combining chromatography and chemometrics for the characterization and authentication of fats and oils from triacylglycerol compositional data- a review.
Bosque-Sendra JM et al., Anal Chim Acta 2012, 724, 1-11
– A simple, reproducible and sensitive spectrophotometric method to estimate microalgal lipids.
Chen Y et al., Anal Chimica Acta 2012, 724, 67-72
– Determination of triacylglycerol regioisomers using electrospray ionization-quadrupole ion trap mass spectrometry with a kinetic method.
Leveque NL et al., Anal Chim Acta 2012, 722, 80-86
– Rapid and direct quantitative analysis of positional fatty acids in triacylglycerols using 13C NMR.
Gouk SW et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2012, 114, 510-9
– Efficient liquid chromatographic analysis of mono-, di-, and triglycerols using silver thiolate stationary phase.
Dillon JT et al., J Chromatogr A 2012, 1240, 90-5
– Purification of 2-monoacylglycerols using liquid CO2 extraction.
Compton D et al., J Am Oil Chem Soc 2012, 89, 1529-36
– Lipid structure of Lallemantia seed oil a potential source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids for nutritional supplements.
Zlatanov M et al., J Am Oil Chem Soc 2012, 89, 1393-1401
– Dry fractionation.
Dijkstra AJ, Lipid technol 2012, 24, 208-10
– Enzymatic and fluorometric determination of triacylglycerols in cow milk and other opaques matrices.
Larsen T et al., Food Chem 2011, 125, 1110-1115
– Application of ESI and MALDI-TOF MS for triacylglycerols analysis in edible oils.
Cozzolino R et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2011, 113, 160-167
– HPLC-APCI analysis of triacylglycerols in milk fat from different sources.
Gastaldi D et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2011, 113, 197-207
– Reversed-phase analysis of triacylglycerols by ultra performance liquid chromatography-evaporative light scattering detection (UPLC-ELSD).
Ross KL et al., Lipid Technol 2011, 23, 14-16
– Actual ratios of triacylglycerol positional isomers consisting of saturated and highly unsaturated fatty acids in fishes and marine mammals.
Gotoh N et al., Food Chem 2011, 127, 467-472
– Ultra high performance liquid chromatography-mass spectrometric analysis of oxidized free fatty acids and acylglycerols.
Tarvainen M et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2011, 113, 409-422
– Separation of asymmetric triacylglycerols into their enantiomers by recycle high-performance liquid chromatography.
Gotoh N et al., Lipid Technol 2011, 23, 105-108
– Dual analysis of triglycerides from certain common lipids and seed extracts.
Moldoveanu SC et al., J Agric Food Chem 2011, 59, 2137-2147
– Analysis of cholesteryl esters an diacylglycerols using lithiated adducts and electrospray ionization-tandem mass spectrometry.
Bowden JA et al., Anal Biochem 2011, 417, 202-210
– Comparison of supercritical fluid and hexane extraction methods in extracting kenaf (Hibiscus cannabinus) seed oil lipids.
Mariod AD et al., JAOCS 2011, 88, 931-935
– Triacylglycerol profiling of microalgae strains for biofuel feedstock by liquid chromatography-high-resolution mass spectrometry.
MacDougall KM et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2011, 401, 2609-2616
– Glycerolipid and cholesterol ester analyses in biological samples by mass spectrometry.
Murphy RC et al., Biochim Biophys Acta 2011, 1811, 776-783
– Determination of cholesterol and triglycerides in serum lipoproteins using flow field-flow fractionation coupled to gas chromatography-mass spectrometry.
Qureshi RN et al., Anal Chim Acta 2011, 706, 361-366
– Use of triacylglycerol profiles established by high performance liquid chromatography with ultraviolet-visible detection to predict the botanical origin of vegetable oils.
Lerma-Garcia MJ et al., J Chromatogr A 2011, 1218, 7521-7
– Characterization of fatty acid and triacylglycerol composition in animal fats using silver-ion and non-aqueous reversed-phase high-performance liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry and gas chromatography/flame ionization detection.
Lisa M et al., J Chromatogr A 2011, 1218, 7499-7510
– Graphical method to select vegetable oils as potential feedstock for biodiesel production.
Viola E et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2011, 113, 1541-9
– Determination of triacylglycerol composition in vegetable oils using high-performance liquid chromatography: a collaborative study.
Endo Y et al., J Oleo Sci 2011, 60, 451-6
– Single embryo and oocyte lipid fingerprinting by mass spectrometry.
Ferreira CR et al., J Lipid Res 2010, 51, 1218-1227
– A mathematical technique for approximating the values of melting points of diacylglycerols.
Maruzeni S, Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2010, 112, 259-267
– Comparative analysis of triacylglycerols from Olea europaea fruits using HPLC and MALDI-TOFMS.
Sakouhi F et al., Eur J Lipid Technol 2010, 112, 574-579
– Separation and identification of neutral cereal lipids by normal phase high-performance lliquid chromatography, using evaporative light-scattering and electrospray mass spectrometry for detection.
Rocha JM et al., J Chromatogr A 2010, 1217, 3013-3025
– Preparation of stearidonic acid-enriched triacylglycerols from Echium plantagineum seed oil.
Rincon-Cervera MA et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2010, 112, 227-232
– Easy mass spectrometry for metabolomics and quality control of vegetable and animal fats.
Riccio MF et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2010, 112, 434-438
– Dual parallel mass spectrometry for lipid and vitamin D analysis.
Byrdwell WC et al., J Chromatogr A 2010, 1217, 3992-4003
– Analysis of triacylglycerols in refined oils by isocratic HPLC-ESI-MS.
Zeb A et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2010, 112, 844-851
– Regioisomeric analysis of triacylglycerols using silver-ion liquid chromatography-atmospheric pressure chemical ionization mass spectrometry comparison of five different mass analyzers.
Holcapek M et al., J Chromatogr A 2010, 1217, 8186-8194
– Evaluation of a rapid method for the quantitative analysis of fatty acids in various matrices.
Araujo P et al., Lipids 2010, 45, 1147-1158
– Liquid chromatography-light scattering detector-mass spectrometric analysis of digested oxidized rapeseed oil.
Tarvainen M et al., Lipids 2010, 45, 1061-1079
– Fatty acid composition of commercial vegetable oils from the French market analysed using a long highly polar column.
Vingering N et al., OCL 2010, 17, 185-192
– Usage du proche infrarouge pour la détermination de la qualité des graines oléagineuses.
Merrien A et al., OCL 2010, 17, 71-74
– Stereospecific analysis of triacylglycerols as a useful means to evaluate genuineness of pumpkin seed oils: lesson from virgin olive oil analyses.
Butinar B et al., J Agric Food Chem 2010, 58, 5227-5234
– Regiosomeric analysis of triacylglycerols using silver-ion liquid chromatography-atmosphere chemical ionization mass spectrometry comparison of five different mass analyzers.
Holcapek M et al., J Chromatogr A 2010, 1217, 8186-8194
– A novel method for monitoring the transesterification reaction of oil in biodiesel production by estimation of glycerol.
Reddy SR et al., JAOCS 2010, 87, 747-754
– Electrospray ionization multiple-stage linear ion-trap mass spectrometry for structural elucidation of triacylglycerols: assignment of fatty acyl groups on the glycerol backbone and location of double bonds.
Hsu FF et al., J Am Soc Mass Spectrom 2010, 21, 657-669
– Triacylglycerol analysis of fats and oils by evaporative light scattering detection.
Rombaut R et al., JAOCS 2009, 86, 19-25
– Determination of triacylglycerols in butterfat by normal-phase HPLC and electrospray-tandem mass spectrometry.
Kalo P et al., Lipids 2009, 44, 169-195
– Characterization of volatile compounds and triacylglycerol profiles of nut oils using SPME-GC-MS and MALDI-TOF-MS.
Bail S et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2009, 111, 170-182
– Quantification of fatty acids as methyl esters and phospholipids in cheese samples after separation of triacylglycerides and phospholipids.
Hauff S et al., Anal Chim Acta 2009, 636, 229-235
– A rapid and reliable direct method for quantifying meat acylglycerides with monomode microwave irradiation.
Tomas A et al., J Chromatogr A 2009, 1216, 3290-5
– Application of liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry to measure short chain fatty acids in blood.
Van Eijk H et al., J Chromatogr B 2009, 877, 719-724
– Conjugated linoleic acid-rich soy oil triacylglycerol identification.
Lall RK et al., J Agric Food Chem 2009, 57, 1727-1734
– Differentiation of fish oils according to species by 13C-NMR regiospecific analyses of triacylglycerols.
Standal IB et al., JAOCS 2009, 86, 401-7
– A versatile GC method for the analysis of alkylglycerols and other neutral lipid classes.
Torres CF et al., Chromatographia 2009, 69, 729-734
– Amazonian vegetable oils and fats fast typification and quality control via triacylglycerol (TAG) profiles from dry matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry fingerprinting.
Saraiva SA et al., J Agric Food Chem 2009, 57, 4030-4
– Separation of triacylglycerols and free fatty acids in microalgal lipids by solid-phase extraction for separate fatty acid profiling analysis by gas chromatography.
Paik M-J et al., J Chromatogr A 2009, 1216, 5917-5923
– Global analysis of triacylglycerols including oxidized molecular species by reverse-phase high resolution LC/ESI-QTOF MS/MS.
Ikeda K et al., J Chromatogr B 2009, 2639-2647
– Pressurized liquid extraction of soil microbial phospholipid and neutral lipid fatty acids.
White PM et al., J Agric Food Chem 2009, 57, 7171-7
– MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry profiling of polar and nonpolar fractions in heated vegetable oils.
Picariello G et al., J Agric Food Chem 2009, 57, 5391-5400
– Statistical evaluation of tgriacylglycerol composition in plant oils based on high-performance liquid chromatography-atmospheric pressure chemical ionization mass spectrometry data.
Lisa M et al., J Agric Food Chem 2009, 57, 6888-6898
– Enzymatic determination of cholesterol and triglycerides in serum lipoprotein profiles by asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionation with on-line, dual detection.
Rambaldi DC et al., Anal Chim Acta 2009, 654, 64-70
– A mathematical technique for estimating the melting points of triacylglycerols from the component fatty acid melting points.
Maruzeni S, Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2009, 111, 1240-1248
– Extraction, transesterification and process control in biodiesel production from Jatropha curcas.
Nazir N et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2009, 111, 1185-1200
– Comprehensive two-dimensional liquid chromatography with ultraviolet, evaporative light scattering and mass spectrometric detection of triacylglycerols in corn oil.
Van der Klift EJC et al., J Chromatogr A 2008, 1178, 43-55
– Novel chromatographic resolution of chiral diacylglycerols and analysis of the stereoselective hydrolysis of triacylglycerols by lipases.
Rodriguez JA et al., Anal Biochem 2008, 375, 196-208
– Separation of acylglycerols, FAME and FFA in biodiesel by size exclusion chromatography.
Kittirattanapiboon K et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2008, 110, 422-427
– Direct separation of monoacylglycerol isomers by enantioselective high-performance liquid chromatography.
Deng L et al., J Chromatogr A 2008, 1198-1199, 67-72
– Analysis of regiospecific triacylglycerols by electrospray ionization-mass spectrometry of lithiated adducts.
Lin JT et al., J Agric Food Chem 2008, 56, 4909-4915
– Determination of total 3-chlropropan-1,2-diol (3-MCPD) in edible oils by cleavage of MCPD esters with sodium methoxide.
Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2008, 110, 183-186
– Analysis of monoglycerides, diglycerides, sterols, and free fatty acids in coconut (cocos nucifera) oil by 31P NMR spectroscopy.
Dayrit FM et al., J Agric Food Chem 2008, 56, 5765-9
– Recent developments in tandem mass spectrometry for lipidomic analysis.
Zehethofer N et al., Anal Chim Acta 2008, 627, 62-70
– Differential scanning calorimetry: a potential tool for discrimination of olive oil commercial categories.
Chiavaro E et al., Anal Chim Acta 2008, 625, 215-226
– Purification of 1,2-diacylglycerols from vegetable oils: comparison of molecular distillation and liquid CO2 extraction.
Compton DL et al., Ind Crops Prod 2008, 28, 113-121
– Method for analysis of fatty acid distribution and oil content on a single Lesquerella fendleri seed.
Isbell TA et al., Ind Crops Prod 2008, 28, 231-6
– Separation and analysis of acylglycerols by chromatographic methods.
De Clercq N et al., Lipid Technol 2008, 20, 232-4
– Pilot-scale production of conjugated linoleic acid-rich soy oil by photoirradiation.
Jain VP et al., J Food Sci 2008, 73, E183-E192
– Synthesis of biodiesel fuel from saflower oil using various reaction parameters
Meka PK et al., J Oleo Sci 2007, 56, 9-12
– Rapid determination of esterified glycerol and glycerides in triglyceride fats and oils by means of periodate method after transesterification.
Naviglio D et al., Food Chem 2007, 102, 399-405
– Quantification of diacylglycerol species from cellular extracts by electrospray ionization mass spectrometry using a linear regression algorithm.
Callender HL et al., Anal Chem 2007, 79, 263-272
– Analysis of triacylglycerol and fatty acid isomers by low-temperaature silver-ion high performance liquid chromatography with acetonitrile in hexane as solvent limitations of the methodology.
Adlof R, J Chromatogr A 2007, 1148, 256-259
– Detection of the abundance of diacylglycerol and triacylglycerol molecular species in cells using neutral loss mass spectrometry.
Murphy RC et al., Anal Biochem 2007, 366, 59-70
– Analysis of triacylglycerols on porous graphitic carbon by high temperature liquid chromatography.
Merelli B et al., J Chromatogr A 2007, 1157, 462-466
– Gas chromatographic retention indices of trimethylsilyl derivatives of mono- and diglycerides on capillary columns with non-polar stationary phases.
Isidorov VA et al., J Chromatogr A 2007, 1166, 207-211
– Direct separation of regioisomers and enantiomers of monoacylglycerols by tandem column high-performance liquid chromatography.
Deng L et al., J Chromatogr A 2007, 1165, 93-99
– Quantification of a diacylglycerol species from cellular extracts by electrospray ionization mass spectrometry using a linear regression algorithm.
Callender HL et al., Anal Chem 2007, 79, 263-272
– Rapid screening of glycerol dialkyl glycerol tetraethers in continental Eurasia samples using HPLC/APCI-ion trap mass spectrometry.
Escala M et al. Org Chem 2007, 38, 161-164
– Quantitation of triacylglycerols from plant oils using charged aerosol detection with gradient compensation.
Lisa M et al., J Chromatogr A 2007, 1176, 135-142
– Separation of triacylglycerol species from interesterified oils by high-performance liquid chromatography.
Lee JH et al., JAOCS 2007, 84, 211-217
– Rapid analysis of acylglycerols in low molecular weight milk fat fractions.
Craven RJ et al., Lipids 2007, 42, 473-482
– Isomeric diacylglycerols – Determination of 1,2- and 1,3-diacylglycerols in virgin olive oil.
Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2006, 108, 1066-9
– Discrimination of vegetal oils by triacylglycerols evaluation of profile using HPLC/ELSD.
Cunha SC et al., Food Chem 2006, 95, 518-524
– Chemical synthesis and NMR characterization of structured polyunsaturated triacylglycerols.
Fauconnot L et al., Chem Phys Lipids 2006, 139, 125-136
– Feasibility study of quantifying and discriminating soybean oil adulteration in camellia oils by attenuated total reflectance MIR and fiber optic diffuse reflectance NIR.
Wang L et al., Food Chem 2006, 95, 529-536
– Determination of the 1,3- and 2-Positional Distribution of Fatty Acids in Olive Oil Triacylglycerols by 13C Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
Vlahov G, J AOAC Int 2006, 89, 1071-6
– Quantification method for triglyceride molecular species in fish oil with high performance liquid chromatography – ultraviolet detector – evaporative light scattering detector.
Gotoh N et al., J Oleo Sci 2006, 55, 457-463
– Biodiesel source, production, composition, properties and its benefits.
Bajpai D et al., J Oleo Sci 2006, 55, 487-502
– Identification and quantification of feruloyated mono, di and triacylglycerols from vegetable oils.
Compton DL et al., JAOCS 2006, 83, 753-758
– Photocatalytic production and processing of conjugated linoleic acid-rich soy oil.
Jain VP et al., J Agric Food Chem 2006, 54, 5590-6
– Study of the analysis of alkoxyglycerols and other non-polar lipids by liquid chromatography coupled with evaporative light-scattering detector.
Torres CF et al., J Chromatogr A 2005, 1078, 28-34
– Silver-ion reversed-phase comprehensive two-dimensional liquid chromatography combined with mass spectrometric detection in lipidic food analysis.
Mondello L et al., J Chromatogr A 2005, 1086, 91-98
– Determination of the fatty acid composition of Canola, flax, and solin by near-infrared spectroscopy.
Siemens BJ et al., JAOCS 2005, 82, 153-157
– Simultaneous quantification of free fatty acids, free sterols, squalene, and acylglycerol molecular species in palm oil by high-temperature gas chromatography-flame ionization detection.
Lau HLN et al., Lipids 2005, 40, 523-528
– Flow-injection enzymatic analysis for glycerol and triacylglycerol.
Wu LC et al., Anal Biochem 2005, 346, 234-240
– Quantitation of triacylglycerols in plant oils using HPLC with APCI-MS, evaporative light-scattering, and UV detection.
Holcapek M et al., J Sep Sci 2005, 28, 1315-1333
– Milk fat content measurement by a simple UV spectrophotometric method: an alternative screening method.
Forcato DO et al., J Dairy Sci 2005, 88, 478-481
– Optimization of Brassica carinata oil methanolysis for biodiesel production.
Vicente G et al., JAOCS 2005, 82, 899-904
– Classification of edible oils using synchronous scanning fluorescence spectrometry.
Sikorska E et al., Food Chem 2005, 89, 217-225
– Analysis of regioisomers of triacylglycerols of northern currant seed oil by tandem mass spectrometry.
Kallio H et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2005, 107, 101-106
– Fractional crystallisation – the fat modification process for the 21rst century.
Timms RE, Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2005, 107, 48-57
– Determination of biodiesel and triacylglycerols in diesel fuel by LC.
Foglia TA et al., Chromatographia 2005, 62, 115-119
– A procedure for measuring triacylglyceride and cholesterol content using a small amount of tissue.
Rodriguez-Sureda V et al., Anal Biochem 2005, 343, 277-282
– Regio- and stereospecific analysis of glycerolipids.
Methods 2005, 36, 172-185
– Positional analysis of egg triacylglycerols andphospholipids from hens fed diets enrichedwith reﬁned seal blubber oil.
Pacetti D et al., J Sci Food Agric 2005, 85, 1703–1714
– Post-column addition as a method of controlling triacylglycerol response coefficient of an evaporative light scattering detector in liquid chromatography-evaporative light-scattering detection.
Héron S et al., J Chromatogr A 2004, 1035, 221-225
– Use of vegetal oils as engine fuels – A review.
Ramadhas AS et al., Renew Energy 2004, 29, 727-742
– Ouricuri (Syagrus coronata) triacylglycerol analysis using HPLC and positive ion electrospray tandem MS.
Segall SD et al., JAOCS 2004, 81, 143-9
– Off-line coupling of non-aqueous reversed-phase and silver ion high-performance liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry for the characterization of rice oil triacylglycerol positional isomers.
Dugo P et al., J Chromatogr A 2004, 1041, 135-142
– Triacylglycerol profiling by using chromatographic techniques.
Buchgraber M et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2004, 106, 621-648
– Comparison of chromatographic methods for the determination of bound glycerol in biodiesel.
Foglia TA et al., Chromatographia 2004, 60, 305-311
– Determining the relative amounts of positional isomers in complex mixtures of triglycerides using reversed-phase high-performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry
Malone M et al., Lipids 2004, 39, 273-284
– Computational estimation of the triacylglycerol composition of vegetable fats from gas and liquid chromatography data.
Van Vliet MH et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2004, 106, 697-706
– Quantification method for triglyceride molecular species in fish oil with high performance liquid chromatography-ultraviolet detector.
Aoki T et al., J Oleo Sci 2004, 53, 285-294.
– Determination of mono- and di-acylglycerols in milk lipids.
Fagan P et al., J Chromatogr A, 2004, 1054, 251-259.
– The determination of asymmetrical stereochemical distribution of fatty acids in triacylglycerols.
Martinez-Force E et al., Anal Biochem 2004, 334, 175-182.
– Lipase-catalyzed alcoholysis of vegetable oils.
Soumanou MM et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2003, 105, 656-660
– Comprehensive two-dimensional liquid chromatography x gas chromatography: evaluation of the applicability for the analysis of edible oils and fats
Janssen HG et al., J Chromatogr A 2003, 1000, 385-400
– Sequential one-step extraction and analysis of triacylglycerols and fatty acids in plant tissues
Ruiz-Lopez N et al., Anal Biochem 2003, 317, 247-254
– Characterization of triacylglycerol and diacylglycerol composition of plant oils using high-performance liquid chromatography-atmospheric pressure chemical ionization mass spectrometry.
Holcapek M et al., J Chromatogr A 2003, 1010, 195-215
– Dietary supplement oil classification and detection of adulteration using Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy.
Ozen BF et al., J Agric Food Chem 2003, 51, 5871-6
– Alternative NMR method for quantitative determination of acyl positional distribution in triacylglycerols and related compounds.
Simova S et al., Chem Phys Lipids 2003, 126, 167-176
– Rapid simultaneous determination by proton NMR of unsaturation and composition of acyl groups in vegetal oils.
Guillen MD et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2003, 105, 688-696
– Determination of monoglycerides, diglycerides, triglycerides and glycerol in fats by means of gel permeation chromatography.
Degussa AG et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2003, 105, 45-48
– Capillary GLC : a robust method to characterise the triglyceride profile of cocoa butter – results of intercomparison study.
Buchgraber M et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2003, 105, 754-760
– Quantitation and molecular species determination of diacylglycerols, phosphatidylcholines, ceramides, and sphingomyelins with gas chromatography.
Tserng KY et al., Anal Biochem 2003, 323, 84-93.
– Analysis of conjugated linoleic acid-enriched triacylglycerol mixtures by isocratic silver-ion high-performance liquid chromatography.
Adlof RO et al., J Chromatogr A 2002, 953, 293-7
– Direct method for regiospecific analysis of triacylglycerols
Turon F et al. Lipids 2002, 37, 817-821
– Optical resolution of asymetric triacylglycerols by chiral-phase high-performance liquid chromatography
J Chromatogr A 2001, 905, 111-118
– HPLC of 2-monoglycerides
Lopez-Lopez A et al., J Chromatogr B 2001, 760, 97
– Separation of glyceride positional isomers by silver ion chromatography
Février P et al., J Chromatogr A 2001, 923, 53-7
– Elucidation of the composition of bovine milk fat triacylglycerols using high-performance lilquid chromatography-atmospheric pressure chemical ionisation mass spectrometry
Mottram HR et al., J Chromatogr A 2001, 926, 239-253
– Combined liquid and gas chromatographic characterisation of polyglycerol fatty acid esters
De Meulenaer B et al., J Chromatogr A 2000, 896, 239-251
– Production of specific-structured triacylglycerols by lipase-catalyzed reactions: a review.
Xu X, Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2000, 102, 287-303
Morbi luctus sagittis urna vitae tempus. Donec a nisi in turpis fringilla sollicitudin ac quis tortor. Aliquam bibendum dolor eu dolor tempus, id […]Lire la suite
2 Morbi luctus sagittis urna vitae tempus. Donec a nisi in turpis fringilla sollicitudin ac quis tortor. Aliquam bibendum dolor eu dolor tempus, […]Lire la suite
Devenez membre et participez au développement de la Lipidomique au XXIème siècle.S'inscrire