Mass spectrometry-based ganglioside profiling provides potential insights into Alzheimer’s disease development
Li H et al., J Chromatogr A 2022, 1676, 463196
Globotriaosylceramide-related biomarkers of fabry disease identified in plasma by high-performance thin-layer chromatography – densitometry- mass spectrometry
Jarne C et al., J Chromatogr A 2021, 1638, 461895
Advances in the separation of gangliosides by counter-current chromatography (CCC)
Nuanyi Liang N et al., J Chromatogr B 2021, 1174, 122701
Isomer separation and analysis of amphiphilic polysialogangliosides using reversed-phase liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry
Park JY et al., J Sep Sci 2021, 44, 1824-1832
Quantitative monitoring of galactolipid hydrolysis by pancreatic lipase-related protein 2 using thin layer chromatography and thymol-sulfuric acid derivatization
Sahaka M et al., J Chromatogr B 2021, 1173, 122674
Absolute quantitative imaging of sphingolipids in brain tissue by exhaustive liquid microjunction surface sampling–liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry.
Qian Wu et al., J Chromatogr A 2020, 1609, 460436
Rapid sample preparation for ganglioside analysis by liquid chromatography mass spectrometry.
Khoury S et al., J Chromatogr B 2020, 1137, 121956
Determination of globotriaosylceramide analogs in the organs of a mouse model of Fabry disease
Ishii S et al., J Biol Chem 2020, 295, 5577-5587
Analysis of monohexosyl alkyl (alkenyl)-acyl glycerol in brain samples by shotgun lipidomics
Wang C et al., Anal Chim Acta 2020, 1129, 143-149
Recent advances in the mass spectrometric analysis of glycosphingolipidome – A review
Barrientos PC et al., Anal Chim Acta 2020, 1132, 134-155
Targeted analysis of ceramides and cerebrosides in yellow lupin seeds by reversed-phase liquid chromatography coupled to electrospray ionization and multistage mass spectrometry
Bianco M et al., Food Chem 2020, 324, 126878
Lipopolysaccharides: structure, function and bacterial identifications
Caroff M et al., OCL, 2020, 27, 31
Spatial profiling of gangliosides in mouse brain by mass spectrometry imaging
Douglas A et al., J Lipid Res 2020, 61, 1537
Combined analysis of plasma or serum glucosylsphingosine and globotriaosylsphingosine by UPLC-MS/MS Beasley J et al., Clin Chim Acta 2020, 511, 132-137
Identification of neutral and acidic glycosphingolipids in the human dermal fibroblasts.
Calvano CD et al., Anal Biochem 2019, 581, 113348
High-sensitivity quantification of glycosphingolipid glycans by ESI-MS utilizing ozonolysis-based release and isotopic Girard’s reagent labeling.
Wang C et al., Anal Biochem 2019, 582, 113355
A comprehensive profiling of sulfatides in myelin from mouse brain using liquid chromatography coupled to high-resolution accurate tandem mass spectrometry.
Pintado-Sierra M.et al., Anal Chim Acta 2017, 951, 89-98
– A method for quantifying heterocyst glycolipids in biomass and sediments.
Bale N et al., Org geochem 2017, 110, 33-35
Quantification of monosialogangliosides in human plasma through chemical derivatization for signal enhancement in LC–ESI-MS.
Huang Q. et al., Anal Chim Acta 2016, 929, 31-38
– Separation and analysis of mono-glucosylated lipids in brain and skin by hydrophilic interaction chromatography based on carbohydrate and lipid moiety.
Nakajima K. et al., J Chromatogr B 2016, 1031, 146-153
– Quantification of sulfatides and lysosulfatides in tissues and body fluids by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry.
Mirzaian M. et al., J Lipid Res 2015, 56, 936-43
– Quantitative lipopolysaccharide analysis using HPLC/MS/MS and its combination with the limulus amebocyte lysate assay.
Pais de Barros JP. et al., , J Lipid Res. 2015, 56, 1363-9
– Improved separation and analysis of glycolipids by Iatroscan thin-layer chromatography–flame ionization detection.
Gašparovic B. et al., J chromatogr A 2015, 1409, 259-67
– Reversed-Phase Liquid Chromatography–Quadrupole-Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry for High-Throughput Molecular Profiling of Sea Cucumber Cerebrosides.
Jia Z., et al., Lipids 2015, 50, 667-79
– Isolation and purification of monosialotetrahexosylgangliosides from pig brain by extraction and liquid chromatography.
Bian L., et al., Biomed Chromatogr 2015, 29, 1604-11
– Direct analysis of sialylated or sulfated glycosphingolipids and other polar and neutral lipids using TLC-MS interfaces.
Park H. et al., J Lipid Res 2014, 55, 773-81
– Characterization of glycosyl inositol phosphoryl ceramides from plants and fungi by mass spectrometry.
Buré C. et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2014, 406, 995–1010
– Rapid and sensitive LC-ESI-MS of gangliosides.
Garcia ND et al., J Chromatogr B 2014, 947-8, 1-7
– Rapid and Highly Accurate Detection of Steryl Glycosides by Ultraperformance Liquid Chromatography–Quadrupole Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry (UPLC-Q-TOF-MS).
Oppliger S.R., et al., J Agric Food Chem 2014, 62, 9410–9419
– Structure elucidation and chemical profile of sphingolipids in wheat bran and their cytotoxic effects against human colon cancer cells.
Zhu Y et al., J Agric Food Chem 2013, 61, 866-74
– Characterization of inositol phosphorylceramides from Leishmania major by tandem mass spectrometry with electrospray ionization.
Hsu FF et al., J Am Soc Mass Spectrom 2013, 18, 1591-1604
– Biochemical studies on sphingolipids of Artemia franciscana: complex neutral glycosphingolipids.
Kojima H et al., Glycoconj J 2013, 30, 257-68
– Profiling and sequence analysis of gangliosides in human astrocytoma by high-resolution mass spectrometry.
Zamfir AD et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2013, 405, 7321-35
– Structural profiling and quantitation of glycosyl inositol phosphoceramides in plants with Fourier transform mass spectrometry.
Blaas N et al., J Agric Food Chem 2013, 61, 4257-69
– Quantitative analysis of gangliosides in bovine milk and colostrum-based dairy products by ultrahigh performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry.
Lee H et al., J Agric Food Chem 2013, 61, 9689-96
– Quantitation of multiple sphingolipid classes using normal and reversed-phase LC-ESI-MS/MS comparative profiling of two cell lines.
Masood MA et al., Lipids 2012, 47, 209-226
– Analysis of sphingolipids in extracted human plasma using liquid chromatography electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry.
Bui HH et al., Anal Biochem 2012, 423, 187-194
– Localization and imaging of gangliosides in mouse brain tissue sections by laserspray ionization inlet.
Richards AL et al., J. Lipid Res. 2012, 53, 1390-1398
– Optimization and correlation of HPLC-ELSD and HPLC-MS/MS methods for identification and characterization of sophorolipids.
Ribeiro I et al., J Chromatogr B 2012, 899, 72-80
– Analysis of plant galactolipids by reversed-phase high-performance liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry with accurate mass measurement.
Zabranska M et al., Chem Phys Lipids 2012, 165, 601-7
– Quantitative on-line profiling of ceramides and cerebrosides by high-performance liquic chromatography coupled with electrospray ionization ion trap tandem mass spectrometry the case of Dracontium loretense.
Napolitano A et al., J Pharm Biomed Anal 2011, 55, 23-30
– Multiplex analysis of sphingolipids using amine-reactive tags (iTRAQ).
Nabetani T et al., J Lipid Res 2011, 52, 1294-1302
– Evaluation and evidence of natural gangliosides with two unsaturated bonds in the ceramide structure obtained by a combination of MALDI-MS and NMR spectroscopy.
Anal Bioanal Chem 2011, 400, 3675-3680
– Chip-based nanoelectrospray mass spectrometry of brain gangliosides.
Flangea C et al., Biochim Biophys Acta 2011, 1811, 513-535
– Mass spectrometric analysis of neutral sphingolipids: methods, applications, and limitations.
Farwanah H et al., Biochim Biophys Acta 2011, 1811, 854-860
– Thin-layer chromatography, overlay technique and mass spectrometry: a versatile triad advancing glycosphingolipidomics.
Meisen I et al., Biochim Biophys Acta 2011, 1811, 875-896
– Analysis of mammalian sphingolipids by liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) and tissue imaging mass spectrometry (TIMS).
Sullards MC et al., Biochim Biophys Acta 2011, 1811, 838-853
– High-performance thin-layer chromatography/mass spectrometry for the analysis of neutral glycosphingolipids.
Suzuki A et al., Biochim Biophys Acta 2011, 1811, 861-874
– Improved solvent extraction procedure and high-performance liquid chromatography -evaporative light-scattering detector method for analysis of polar lipids from dairy materials.
Le TT et al., J Agric Food Chem 2011, 59, 10407-13
– A rapid and quantitative LC-MS/MS method to profile sphingolipids.
Scherer M et al., J Lipid Res 2010, 51, 2001-2011
– Analysis of glucosylceramides from various sources by liquid chromatography-ion trap mass spectrometry.
Sugawara T et al., J Oleo Sci 2010, 59, 387-394
– MALDI-TOF/MS analysis of archaeobacterial lipids in lyophilized membranes dry-mixed with 9-aminoacridine.
Angelini R et al., J Lipid Res 2010, 51, 2818-2825
– Quantification of glycolipids in cereal and dairy matrices.
Cotting C et al., Lipid Technol 2010, 22, 183-6
– Comparison of indirect and direct quantification of glycidol fatty acid ester in edible oils.
Shimizu M et al., J Oleo Sci 2010, 59, 535-9
– Rapid quantitative analysis of sphingolipids in seafood using HPLC with evaporative light-scattering detection its application in tissue distribution of sphingolipids in fish.
Duan J et al., J Oleo Sci 2010, 59, 509-513
– Novel sensitive determination of steryl glycosides in biodiesel by gas chromatography-mass spectroscopy.
Pieber B et al., J Chromatogr A 2010, 1217, 6555-6561
– Direct quantitation of psychosine from alkaline-treated lipid extracts with a semi-synthetic internal standard.
Jiang X et al., J Lipid Res 2009, 50, 162-172
– Simultaneous quantification of plant glyceroglycolipids including sulfoquinovosyldiacylglycerol by HPLC-ELSD with binary gradient elution.
Yunoki K et al., Lipids 2009, 44, 77-83
– A review of lipidomic technologies applicable to sphingolipidomics and their relevant applications.
Han X et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2009, 111, 39-52
– An easy and sensitive method for determination of globotriaosylceramide (Gb3) from urinary sediment utility for Fabry diagnosis and treatment monitoring.
Rozenfeld PA et al., Clin Chim Acta 2009, 403, 194-197
– Excellent combination of counter-current chromatography ans preparative high-performance liquid chromatography to separate galactolipids from pumpkin.
Du Q et al., J Chromatogr A 2009, 1216, 4176-4180
– MALDI mass spectrometry imaging of gangliosides in mouse brain using ionic liquid matrix.
Chan K et al., Anal Chim Acta 2009, 639, 57-61
– Microwave-assisted sample preparation for rapid and sensitive analysis of H. pylori lipid A applicable to a single colony.
Ping Zhou et al., J Lipid Res 2009, 50, 1936-1944
– Sphingolipidomics: methods for the comprehensive analysis of sphingolipids.
Haynes CA et al., J Chromatogr B 2009, 877, 2696-2708
– Thin layer chromatography of gangliosides.
Scandroglio F et al., Glycoconj J 2009, 26, 961-973
– Determination of ganglioside composition and structure in human brain hemangioma by chip-based nanoelectrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry.
Schiopu C et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2009, 395, 2465-2477
– Liquid chromatography-high-resolution mass spectrometry for quantitative analysis of gangliosides.
Lipids 2009, 44, 867-874
– Identification of astaxanthin diglucoside diesters from snow alga Chlamydomonas nivalis by liquid chromatography-atmospheric pressure chemical ionization mass spectrometry.
Rezanka T et al., Phytochemistry 2008, 69, 479-490
– Purification by centrifugal partition chromatography of amphiphilic compounds, glycolipids and pseudo-glycolipids synthesized by using cells.
Kato T et al., J Chromatogr A 2008, 1178, 154-159
– High-sensitivity analysis of glycosphingolipids by matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization quadrupole ion trap time-of-flight imaging mass spectrometry on transfer membranes.
Goto-Inoue N et al., J Chromatogr B 2008, 870, 74-83
– Separation and determination of functional complex lipids from chicken skin.
Yunoki K et al., JAOCS 2008, 85, 427-433
– Quantitative evaluation of sphingomyelin and glucosylceramide using matrix-assisted laser desorption ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry with sphingosylphosphorylcholine as an internal standard. Practical application to tissues from patients with Niemann-Pick disease type A and C, Gaucher disease.
J Chromatogr B 2008, 870, 170-6
– Rapid separation of gangliosides using strong anion exchange cartridges.
Kato T et al., J Oleo Sci 2008, 57, 397-400
– Rapid characterization of the fatty acyl composition of complex lipids by collision-induced dissociation time-of-flight mass spectrometry.
Esch SW et al., J Lipid Res 2007, 48, 235-241
– Simultaneous analysis of glycolipids and phospholipids molecular species in avocado (Persea americana) fruit.
Pacetti D et al., J Chromatogr A 2007, 1150, 241-251
– A rapid, small-scale procedure for the structural characterization of lipid A applied to Citrobacter and Bordetella strains: discovery of a new structural element.
Tirsoaga A et al. J Lipid Res 2007, 48, 2419-2427
– Alkaline methanolysis of lipid extracts extends shotgun lipidomics analyses to the low-abundance regine of cellular sphingolipids.
Jiang X et al., Anal Biochem 2007, 371, 135-145
– Establishment of a quantitative, qualitative, and high-throughput analysis of sulfatides from small amounts of sera by matrix-assisted laser desorption ionization-time of flight mass spectrometry.
Li G et al., Anal Biochem 2007, 362, 1-7
– Characterization of inositol phosphorylceramides from Leishmania major by tandem mass spectrometry with electrospray ionization.
Hsu FF et al., J Am Soc Mass Spectrom 2007, 18, 1591-1604
– A novel approach for ganglioside structural analysis based on electrospray multiple-stage mass spectrometry.
Zamfir AD et al., J Biomol Tech 2007, 18, 188-193
– Separation and identification of major plant sphingolipid classes from leaves.
Markham JE et al., J Biol Chem 2006, 281, 22684-22694
– Analysis of sucrose esters – insecticides from the surface of tobacco plant leaves.
Simonovska B et al., J Chromatogr A 2006, 1127, 273-7
– A method for profiling gangliosides in animal tissues using electrospray ionization-tandem mass spectrometry.
Tsui ZC et al., Anal Biochem 2005, 341, 251-258
– Microextraction of bacterial lipid A : easy and rapid method for mass spectrometric characterization.
El Hamidi A et al., J Lipid Res 2005, 46, 1773-8
– Analysis of phospho- and sphingolipids in dairy products by a new HPLC method.
Rombaut R et al., J Dairy Sci 2005, 88, 482-488
– Ion-trap tandem mass spectrometric analysis of Amadori-glycated phosphatidylethanolamine in human plasma with or without diabetes.
Nakagawa K et al., J Lipid Res 2005, 46, 2514-2524
– Microwave-mediated analysis for sugar, fatty acid, and sphingoid compositions of glycosphingolipids.
Itonori S et al., J Lipid Res 2004, 45, 574-581
– Analysis of fluorescently labeled glycosphingolipid-derived oligosaccharides following ceramide glycanase digestion and anthranilic acid labeling.
Neville D et al., Anal Biochem 2004, 331, 275-282
– On-line overpressure thin-layer chromatographic separation and electrospray mass spectrometric detection of glycolipids.
Chai W et al., Anal Chem 2003, 75, 118-125
– Analysis of glycolipids from black cumin, coriander and niger oilseeds.
Ramadan MF et al. Food Chem 2003, 80, 197-204
– Aminopropyl solid phase extraction and 2D TLC of neutral glycosphingolipids and neutral lysoglycosphingolipids.
Bodennec J et al., J Lipid Res 2003, 44, 218-226
– Plant sphingolipids: structural diversity, biosynthesis, first genes and functions.
Sperling P et al., Biochim Biophys Acta 2003, 1632, 1-15
– Procedure for separation of GM2 ganglioside species with different ceramide structures by a flash reversed-phase silica gel liquid chromatography.
Mauri L et al., J Chromatogr B 2003, 796, 1-10
– Simultaneous quantification of lyso-neutral glycosphingolipids and neutral glycosphingolipids by N-acetylation with (H3)acetic anhydride.
Bodennec J et al., J Lipid Res 2003, 44, 1413-9
– Method for quantitative determination of cerebroside in “plant ceramide” foodstuffs by high performance liquid chromatography with evaporative light scattering detection.
Kashima M et al., J Oleo Sci 2002, 51, 347-354
– Occurrence of ceramides and neutral glycolipids with unusual long-chain base composition in purified rat liver mitochondria.
Ardail D et al. FEBS Lett 2001, 488, 160