A rapid method for the screening of fatty acids in lipids in plasma or serum without prior extraction
Liu G et al.,Prost Leukot essent Fatty acids 2022, 178, 102416
Assessing the concentration of conjugated fatty acids within pomegranate seed oil using quantitative nuclear magnetic resonance (qNMR)
Ün I et al., Phytochem Anal 2022, 33, 452-459
Visualization of dietary docosahexaenoic acid in whole-body zebrafish using matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometry imaging
Yoshinaga K et al., J Nutr Biochem 2022, 100, 108897
Simultaneous quantification of eleven short-chain fatty acids by derivatization and solid phase microextraction – Gas chromatography tandem mass spectrometry
Fu Z et al., J Chromatogr 2022, 1661, 462680
Comprehensive Analysis of Fatty Acid and Oxylipin Patterns in n3-PUFA Supplements
Elisabeth Koch E et al., J Agric Food Chem 2022, 70, 3979-3988
Improvements in the methodology for fatty acids analysis in meat products: One-stage transmethylation and fast-GC method
Perez-Palacios T et al., Food Chem 2022, 371, 130995
Prediction of fatty acids composition in the rainbow trout Oncorhynchus mykiss by using Raman micro-spectroscopy
Prado E et al., Anal Chim Acta 2022, 1191, 339212
Determination and Application of UHPLC-ESI-MS/MS Based Omega Fatty Acids on PUFA Filter Paper with Human Asthma Serum
Lee H et al., Chromatographia 2022, 85, 281–294
Analysis of Fatty Acid Esters of Hydroxyl Fatty Acid in Nut Oils and Other Plant Oils
Takumi H et al., J Oleo Sci 2021, 70, 1707-1717
Total Stereospecific synthesis of (3E,7Z)-tetradecadienyl acetate, the major sex pheromone component of the potato pest Symmetrischema tangolias. Awalekar R et al., Chem Nat Compd 2021, 57, 1000–1004
Identification of new, very long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids in fish by gas chromatography coupled to quadrupole/time-of-flight mass spectrometry with atmospheric pressure chemical ionization
Serrano R et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2021, 413, 1039-1046
A simplified method for the quantitation of short-chain fatty acids in human stool
Eberhart BL et al., Anal Biochem 2021, 612, 114016
Simultaneous Determination of Free Fatty Acids and Esterified Fatty Acids in Rice Oil by Gas Chromatography
Ken’ichi Ichihara K et al., JAOCS 2021, 98, 149-155
GC Analysis of Primary Fatty Acid Amides in Animal Fat
Jovanovic M et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2021, 123/7, 2000323
Study of Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids in Cheeses Using Near-Infrared Spectroscopy: Influence of Milk from Different Ruminant SpeciesLobos-Ortega I et al., Food Anal Meth 2021, 14, 933–943
Fast Determination of Short-Chain Fatty Acids and Glucose Simultaneously by Ultraviolet/Visible and Refraction Index Detectors via High-Performance Liquid Chromatography
Aparecida Serafim J et al., Food Anal Meth 2021, 14, pages 1387–1393
Quantitative analysis of n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids and their metabolites by chemical isotope labeling coupled with liquid chromatography – mass spectrometry
Yang R et al., J Chromatogr B 2021, 1172, 122666
Detection of edible insect derived phospholipids with polyunsaturated fatty acids by thin-layer chromatography, gas chromatography, and enzymatic methods
Masaru Ochiai M et al., J Food Comp Boil 2021, 99, 103869
Fatty acid profiles and omega-3 long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (LC-PUFA) biosynthesis capacity of three dual purpose chicken breeds
Pérez JA et al., J Food Comp Anal 2021, 102, 104005
A Facile and Efficient Method for the Synthesis of Labeled and Unlabeled Very Long Chain Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids
Mats Hamberg M et al., JAOCS 2021, 98, 489-494
Profiling and quantitative analysis of underivatized fatty acids in Chlorella vulgaris microalgae by liquid chromatography-high resolution mass spectrometry
Montone CM et al., J Sep Sci 2021, 44, 3041-3051
Enrichment of Palmitoleic Acid by a Combination of Two-step Solvent Crystallization and Molecular Distillation
Xinyi Cheng X et al., J Oleo Sci 2021, 70, 599-606
Liquid chromatography separation of α- and γ-linolenic acid positional isomers with a stationary phase based on covalently immobilized cellulose tris(3,5-dichlorophenylcarbamate).
Federica Lanni et al., J Chromatogr A 2020, 1609, 460461
Preparation and Characterization of Oil Rich in Odd Chain Fatty Acids from Rhodococcus opacus PD630.
Mei‐Yun Chu MY et al., JAOCS 2020, 97, 25-33
Development of a sensitive and quantitative method for the identification of two major furan fatty acids in human plasma.
Long Xu et al., J Lipid Res 2020, 61, 560-569
Sensitive analysis of fatty acid esters of hydroxy fatty acids in biological lipid extracts by shotgun lipidomics after one-step derivatization
Changfeng Hu, et al., Anal Chim Acta 2020, 1105, 105-111
Rapid and miniaturized qualitative and quantitative gas chromatography profiling of human blood total fatty acids
Micalizzi G et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2020, 412, 2327-37
Evaluation of ultraviolet photodissociation tandem mass spectrometry for the structural assignment of unsaturated fatty acid double bond positional isomers
Fang M. et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2020, 412, 2339-61
Rapid Detection of Short-Chain Fatty Acids in Biological Samples
Zhang C et al., Chromatographia 2020, 83, 305-10
Development of one-step sample preparation methods for fatty acid profiling of milk fat
Zhiqian Liu Z et al., Food Chem 2020, 315, 126281
Gas Chromatography Chemical Ionization Mass Spectrometry and Tandem Mass Spectrometry for Identification and Straightforward Quantification of Branched Chain Fatty Acids in Foods
Wang DH et al., J Agric Food Chem 2020, 68, 4973-4980
Fast capillary electrophoresis method for determination of docosahexaenoic and eicosapentaenoic acids in marine oils omega-3 supplements
Amorim TL et al., J Chromatogr A 2020, 1613, 460641
A biphasic system based on guanidinium ionic liquid: Preparative separation of eicosapentaenoic acid ethyl ester and docosahexaenoic acid ethyl ester by countercurrent chromatography
Chen Fan C et al., J Chromatogr A 2020, 1618, 460872
Minor compounds and potential interferents in gas chromatographic analyses of human serum fatty acids
Chen-Chen Lin CC et al., J Chromatogr B 2020, 1137, 121963
Estimating fatty acid content and related nutritional indexes in ewe milk using different near infrared instruments
Núñez-Sánchez N et al., J Food Comp Anal 2020, 88, 103427
Charge-switch derivatization of fatty acid esters of hydroxy fatty acids via gas-phase ion/ion reactions.
Randolph CE et al., Anal Chim Acta 2020, 1129, 31-39
Determination of free fatty acids in plasma by gas chromatography
Ichihara K et al., Anal Biochem 2020, 603, 113810
LC‐APCI‐MS/MS assay for quantitation of ethyl esters of eicosapentaenoic acid and docosahexaenoic acid in human plasma and its application in a pharmacokinetic study
Li L et al., Biomed Chromatogr 2020, 34, e4905
A re-investigation of the mycolic acids of Mycobacterium avium
Alison Jones A et al., Chem Phys Lipids 2020, 230, 104928
Ion-Mobility-Based Liquid Chromatography–Mass Spectrometry Quantitation of Taste-Enhancing Octadecadien-12-ynoic Acids in Mushrooms
Mittermeier VK et al., J Agric Food Chem 2020, 68, 5741-5751
Selective and fast methylation of free fatty acids directly in plasma for their individual analysis by gas chromatography- mass spectrometry
Ciucanu CI et al., J chromatographie A 2020, 1624, 461259
Structure determination of conjugated linoleic and linolenic acids
Mengyue Gong M et al., J Chromatogr B 2020, 1153, 122292
Preparation of Sebacic Acid via Alkali Fusion of Castor Oil and its Several Derivatives
Siyuan Yu S et al., JAOCS 2020, 97, 663-670
A simple system for measuring the level of free fatty acids in human milk collected as dried milk spot
Chang Gao C et al., Prost Leukotr essential Fatty acids 2020, 158, 102035
Preparation of Fatty Acid and Monoglyceride from Vegetable Oil
Nitbani FO et al., J Oleo Sci 2020, 69, 277-295
Isolation of Pure Individual Fatty Acids from Chicken Skin Using Supercritical CO2 Extractor or Cooling Centrifuge
Soliman HM et al., J Oleo Sci 2020, 69, 859-864
Fluorous-paired derivatization approach towards highly sensitive and accurate determination of long chain unsaturated fatty acids by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry
Zheng JY et al., Anal Clin Acta 2020, 1136, 187-195
Mass spectrometry distinguishing C=C location and cis/trans isomers: A strategy initiated by water radical cations
Zhang X et al., Anal Cllin Acta 2020, 1139, 146-154
Accurate, sensitive determination of omega‐6 and omega‐3 polyunsaturated fatty acids in human plasma, urine samples
Öztürk E et al., Biomed Chromatogr 2020, 34, e4951
Chiral lipidomics of monoepoxy and monohydroxy metabolites derived from long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Blum M. et al., J Lipid Res, 2019, 60, 135-148
Identification of very long-chain (>C24) fatty acid methyl esters using gas chromatography coupled to quadrupole/time-of-flight mass spectrometry with atmospheric pressure chemical ionization source.
Garlito B et al., Clin Chim Acta 2019, 1051, 103
Modeling the fragmentation patterns of triacylglycerides in mass spectrometry allows the quantification of the regioisomers with a minimal number of standards.
Balgoma D. et al., Anal Chim Acta 2019, 1057, 60-69
Large-volume injection gas chromatography-vacuum ultraviolet spectroscopy for the qualitative and quantitative analysis of fatty acids in blood plasma.
Santos IC et al. , Clin Chim Acta 2019, 1053, 169
Direct quantitation and characterization of fatty acids in salmon tissue by condensed phase membrane introduction mass spectrometry (CP-MIMS) using a modified donor phase.
Borden SA et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2019, 411, 291-303
Determination of berberine-upregulated endogenous short-chain fatty acids through derivatization by 2-bromoacetophenone.
Ma SR et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2019, 411, 3191-3207
Two‐Step Direct Transesterification as a Rapid Method for the Analysis of Fatty Acids in Microalgae Biomass.
Safafar H et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2019, 121, 1700409
Development and Validation of a Novel Free Fatty Acid Butyl Ester Gas Chromatography Method for the Determination of Free Fatty Acids in Dairy Products.
Mannion DT et al., J Agric Food Chem 2019, 67, 1, 499-506
Development of an analytical method to detect short-chain fatty acids by SPME-GC–MS in samples coming from an in vitro gastrointestinal model.
Douny C et al., J Chromatogr B 2019, 1124, 188-196
Rapid classification and quantification of marine oil omega-3 supplements using ATR-FTIR, FT-NIR and chemometrics.
Karunathilaka SR et al., J Food Comp Anal 2019, 77, 9-19
Highly concentrated omega‐3 fatty acid ethyl esters by urea complexation and molecular distillation.
Magallanes LM et al., J Sci Food Agric 2019, 99, 877-884
Comparing the simultaneous determination of cis- and trans-palmitoleic acid in fish oil using HPLC and GC.
Huang WW et al., Lipids health Dis 2019, 18:86
Evaluating the Content and Distribution of Trans Fatty Acid Isomers in Foods Consumed in Japan.
Gotoh N et al., J Oleo Sci 2019, 68, 193-202
Evaluation of Hydrophobicity for Fatty Acids Using Reversed-phase Thin Layer Chromatography.
Miura M. et al., J Oleo Sci 2019, 68, 665-670
In situ analysis of unsaturated fatty acids in human serum by negative-ion paper spray mass spectrometry.
Lingzhong Wan et al., Anal Chim Acta 2019, 1075, 120-7
Application of simultaneous separation and derivatization for the determination of α‐lipoic acid in urine samples by high‐performance liquid chromatography with spectrofluorimetric detection.
Borowczyk K et al., Biomed Chromaogr 2019, 33, e4576
A Method for Analyzing Fatty Acids in Cattle Hair, with Special Emphasis on Lauric Acid and Myristic Acid.
Möller R et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2019, 121, 1900143
Profiling free fatty acids in edible oils via magnetic dispersive extraction and comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatography-mass spectrometry.
Zhu G et al., Food Chem 2019, 297, 124998
Development of an analytical method to detect short-chain fatty acids by SPME-GC–MS in samples coming from an in vitro gastrointestinal model.
Douny C et al., J Chromatogr B 2019, 1124, 188-96
Determination of four omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids by UPLC-MS/MS in plasma of hyperlipidemic and normolipidemic subjects.
Zhou B et al., J Chromatogr B 2019, 1126-7, 121762
Development of a simultaneous quantitation for short-, medium-, long-, and very long-chain fatty acids in human plasma by 2-nitrophenylhydrazine-derivatization and liquid chromatography–tandem mass spectrometry.
Zhen Chen Z et al., J Chromatogr B 2019, 1126-7, 121771
A methodological approach for the simultaneous quantification of glycerol and fatty acids from cork suberin in a single GC run.
Marques AV et al., Phytochem Anal 2019, 30, 687-699
Determination and quantification of fatty acid C=C isomers by epoxidation reaction and liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry
Song C et al., Clin Chim Acta 2019, 1086, 82-89
Freeze-drying enables homogeneous and stable sample preparation for determination of fecal short-chain fatty acids.
Ueyama J et al., Anal Biochem 2019, 589, 113508
Microwave‐Assisted, Base‐Catalyzed Synthesis of Fatty Acid Methyl Esters from Seeds and Fish Oil Supplements.
Malko R et al., Lipids 2019, 54, 715-723
A High‐Throughput Method for the Analysis of Erythrocyte Fatty Acids and the Omega‐3 Index.
Alqarni A et al., Lipids 2018, 53, 1005-1015
– The application of dispersive liquid–liquid microextraction in the analyses of the fatty acid profile in bovine milk in response to changes in body condition score.
Quigley A et al., J Chromatogr B 2018, 1073, 130-135
– Quantitation of trans-fatty acids in human blood via isotope dilution-gas chromatography-negative chemical ionization-mass spectrometry.
Heather C. Kuiper HC et al., J Chromatogr B 2018, 1076, 35-43
– Fast quantification of short chain fatty acids and ketone bodies by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry after facile derivatization coupled with liquid-liquid extraction.
Zeng M et al., J Chromatogr B 2018, 1083, 137-145
– Simultaneous quantification of straight-chain and branched-chain short chain fatty acids by gas chromatography mass spectrometry.
He L et al., J Chromatogr B 2018, 1092, 359-367
– Investigation of mycobacteria fatty acid profile using different ionization energies in GC–MS.
Beccaria M et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2018, 410, 7987-7996
– GC‐MS Characterization of Hydroxy Fatty Acids Generated From Lipid Oxidation in Vegetable Oils.
Xia W et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2018, 120, 1700313
– Preparation of Pinolenic Acid Concentrates from Pine Nut Oil Fatty Acids by Solvent Fractionation.
Chung MY et al., J Oleo Sci 2018, 67,1373-1379
– An optimized method for measuring fatty acids and cholesterol in stable isotope-labeled cells.
Argus JP et al. , J Lipid Res, 2017, 58, 460-468
– Rapid Prediction of Fatty Acid Content in Marine Oil Omega-3 Dietary Supplements Using a Portable Fourier Transform Infrared (FTIR) Device and Partial Least-Squares Regression (PLSR) Analysis.
Karunathilaka S.R. et al. J Agric Food Chem 2017, 65, 224–233
– Determination of red blood cell fatty acid profiles: Rapid and high-confident analysis by chemical ionization-gas chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry.
Schober Y. et al. J Chromatogr B 2017, 1040, 1-7
– Detection of trans-fatty acids by high performance liquid chromatography coupled with in-tube solid-phase microextraction using hydrophobic polymeric monolith.
Wu F. et al., J Chromatogr B 2017, 1040, 214-221
– Development of Rigorous Fatty Acid Near-Infrared Spectroscopy Quantitation Methods in Support of Soybean Oil Improvement.
Kam A et al., JAOCS 2017, 94, 69-76
– One-Step Concentration of Highly Unsaturated Fatty Acids from Tuna Oil by Low-Temperature Crystallization.
Zhang Y. et al., JAOCS 2017, 94, 475-483
– Efficient Fractionation and Analysis of Fatty Acids and their Salts in Fat, Oil and Grease (FOG) Deposits.
Benecke H.P. et al., J Oleo sci 2à&7, 66, 123-31
Quantifying long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (LC‐PUFA) in fish oil concentrates and algal oils − choosing the correct method.
– Gas Chromatographic Separation and Identification of Jacaric and Punicic 2‐Ethyl‐1‐Hexyl Esters.
Pojjanapornpun S et al., JAOCS 2017, 94, 511-630
– Selective Enrichment of Conjugated Linoleic Acid Isomers in Their Mixtures Using Combined Chemical and Enzymatic Methods.
Kim J et al., JAOVS 2017, 94, 577-585
– Ultrasonic Pretreatment Transesterification for Solid Basic‐Catalyzed Synthesis of Fatty Acid Methyl Esters.
Guo P et al., JAOCS 2017, 94, 733-740
– Isolation of Non‐methylene Interrupted or Acetylenic Fatty Acids from Seed Oils Using Semi‐preparative Supercritical Chromatography.
Fernando Montañés F et al., JAOCS 2017, 94, 981-991
– Transformation of Methyl Linoleate to its Conjugated Derivatives with Simple Pd(OAc)2/Lewis Acid Catalyst
Senan AM et al., JAOCS 2017, 94, 1481-1489
– Combined Short‐Path Distillation and Solvent‐Assisted Crystallization of Beef Fatty Acid Methyl Esters
Dugan M et al., JAOCS 2017, 94, 1503-1508
– A liquid chromatography–tandem mass spectrometry method to measure fatty acids in biological samples.
Volpato M et al., J Chromatogr B 2017, 1055-56, 125-134
– Highly sensitive determination of fatty acid esters of hydroxyl fatty acids by liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry
Zhu QF et al., J Chromatogr B 2017, 1061-62, 34-40
– A sensitive pre-column derivatization method for the analysis of free fatty acids by RP-HPLC with fluorescence detector and its application to Caragana species.
Zeng Z et al., J Chromatogr B 2017, 1064, 151-159
– Novel fast analytical method for indirect determination of MCPD fatty acid esters in edible oils and fats based on simultaneous extraction and derivatization.
Jędrkiewicz R et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2017, 409, 4267–4278
– Multidimensional gas chromatographic techniques applied to the analysis of lipids from wild‐caught and farmed marine species.
Costa R et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2017, 119, 1600043
– Synthesis of conjugated linoleic acid by microwave‐assisted alkali isomerization using propylene glycol as solvent.
Silva‐Ramírez AS et al., Eur J Lipid Sci technology 2017, 119, 1600079
– Silver ion solid‐phase extraction cartridges employing glass housings overcome the limitations observed in the GC analysis of animal lipids with low trans fatty acid content.
Belaunzaran X et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2017, 119, 1600124
– Optimization of milk odd and branched-chain fatty acids analysis by gas chromatography using an extremely polar stationary phase.
Gómez-Cortés P et al., , Food Chem 2017, 231, 11-18
– A validated method for analyzing polyunsaturated free fatty acids from dried blood spots using LC–MS/MS.
Hewawasam E et al., Prost Leukotr Essent fatty Acids 2017, 125, 1–7
– Fatty acid analysis of triacylglycerols: Preparation of fatty acid methyl esters for gas chromatography.
Ichihara K. et al., Anal Biochem 2016, 495, 6-8
– Gas chromatography–vacuum ultraviolet spectroscopy for analysis of fatty acid methyl esters.
Fan H. et al., Food Chem 2016, 194, 265-271
– Selective elimination of the free fatty acid fraction from esterified fatty acids in rat plasma through chemical derivatization and immobilization on amino functionalized silica nano-particles.
Chen J. et al., J Chromatogr A 2016, 1431, 197–204
– The stability of blood fatty acids during storage and potential mechanisms of degradation: A review.
Metherel A.H. et al., Prost Leukotr Essental Fatty Acids 2016, 104, 33-43
– LC/ESI-MS/MS method for determination of salivary eicosapentaenoic acid concentration to arachidonic acid concentration ratio.
Biomed Chromatogr 2016, 30, 29-34
– Batchwise extraction of methyl linolenate (18:3, ALA) from fatty acid methyl esters derived from soybean and canola oils using silver nitrate/silica gel.
McWilliams KM et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2016, 118, 252-61
– Determination of free fatty acids of Chinese Coriandrum sativum L. using benzimidazo[2,1-b]quinazolin-12(6H)-one-5-ethyl-p-toluenesulfonate as precolumn labeling reagent by LC with fluorescence detection.
Sun Y. et al., Chromatographia 2016, 79, 547–559.
– A novel colorimetric assay coupled with clustering algorithms and genetic algorithm partial least squares can simultaneously determine cholesterol and monounsaturated/polyunsaturated fatty acids in biological samples.
Dumancas G.G. et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2016, 118, 475–485.
– Fast quantification of fatty acid profile of intact fish by intermolecular double-quantum coherence 1H-NMR spectroscopy.
Cai H. et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2016, 118, 1150–1159.
– Rapid analysis and quantification of major neutral lipid species and free fatty acids by HPLC-ELSD from microalgae.
Donot F. et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2016, 118, 1550–1556.
– Novel characterisation of minor a-linolenic acid isomers in linseed oil by gas chromatography and covalent adduct chemical ionisation tandem mass spectrometry.
Gómez-Cortés P. et al., Food Chem 2016, 200, 141-145.
– Method for determination of fatty acids in bovine colostrum using GC-FID.
Yurchenko S. et al., Food Chem 2016, 212, 117-122.
– Determination of free fatty acids in beer.
Bravi E. et al., Food Chem 2016, 215, 341-346.
– Analysis of Long-Chain Unsaturated Fatty Acids by Ionic Liquid Gas Chromatography.
Weatherly C.A. et al., J Agric Food Chem 2016, 64, 1422–1432.
– Development of a Quantitative GC–MS Method for the Detection of Cyclopropane Fatty Acids in Cheese as New Molecular Markers for Parmigiano Reggiano Authentication.
Caligiani A. et al. J Agric Food Chem 2016, 64, 4158–4164.
– Fast derivatization of fatty acids in different meat samples for gas chromatography analysisOriginal Research Article
Ingrid Lima Figueiredo I.L. et al., J Chromatogr A 2016, 1456, 235-241
– Simultaneous determination of six short-chain fatty acids in colonic contents of colitis mice after oral administration of polysaccharides from Chrysanthemum morifolium Ramat by gas chromatography with flame ionization detector.
Tao J.H. et al., J Chromatogr B 2016, 1029-1030, 88-94
– Combined Urea Complexation and Argentated Silica Gel Column Chromatography for Concentration and Separation of PUFAs from Tuna Oil: Based on Improved DPA Level.
Mu H. et al., JAOCS 2016, 93, 1157-1167
– Application of Silver Ion High-Performance Liquid Chromatography for Quantitative Analysis of Selected n-3 and n-6 PUFA in Oil Supplements.
Czajkowska-Myslek A. et al., Lipids 2016, 51, 413-421
– Branched chain fatty acids concentrate prepared from butter oil via urea adduction.
Mudgal S. et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2016, 118, 669-74
– Gas chromatography determination of fatty acids in the human erythrocyte membranes – A review.
Bystrická Z et al., Prost leukotr Essental fatty acids 2016, 115, 35-40
– An isotope-labeled chemical derivatization method for the quantitation of short-chain fatty acids in human feces by liquid chromatography–tandem mass spectrometry.
Han J. et al., Anal Chim Acta 2015, 854, 86-94
– Fast GC Analysis of Fatty Acid Methyl Esters Using a Highly Polar Ionic Liquid Column and its Application for the Determination of
Trans Fatty Acid Contents in Edible Oils.
Inagaki S. et al., Chromatographia 2015, 78, 291–295
– Development of an online-SPE–LC–MS/MS method for 26 hydroxylated polyunsaturated fatty acids as rapid targeted metabolomics approach for the LOX, CYP, and autoxidation pathways of the arachidonic acid cascade.
A. I. Ostermann et al., Chromatographia 2015, 78, 415-428
– Direct detection of free fatty acids in edible oils using supercritical fluid chromatography coupled with mass spectrometry
Shuping Qu S., et al., Food Chem 2015, 170, 463-9
– High Enantiomeric Excess of the Flavor Relevant 4-Alkyl-Branched Fatty Acids in Milk Fat and Subcutaneous Adipose Tissue of Sheep and Goat.
Kaffarnik S., et al., J Agric Food Chem 2015, 63, 469–475
– A quantitiative LC-MS/MS method for the measurement of arachidonic acid, prostanoids, endocannabinoids, N-acylethanolamines and steroids.
Gachet M.S., et al., J Chromatogr B 2015, 976-977, 6-18
– Liquid chromatography high-resolution mass spectrometry for fatty acid profiling.
Bromke M.A., et al., Plant J 2015, 81, 529–5
– Simple Methodology for the Quantitative Analysis of Fatty Acids in Human Red Blood Cells.
Rodrigues R.O., et al., Chromatographia 2015, 78, 1271-81
– Beyond diazomethane: Alternative approaches to analyzing non-esterified fatty acids.
Potter G., et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2015, 117, 7, 908–917
– Solid Phase Micro-extraction (SPME) with In Situ Transesterification: An Easy Method for the Detection of Non-volatile Fatty Acid Derivatives on the Insect Cuticle.
Sperling S. et al., J Chem Ecol 2015, 41, 584-92
– Study of UltraHigh Performance Supercritical Fluid Chromatography to measure free fatty acids with out fatty acid ester preparation.
Ashraf-Khorassani M., et al., J Chromatogr B 2015, 997, 45-55
– Determination of Nutritional and Cyclopropenoid Fatty Acids in Cottonseed by a Single GC Analysis
Barb Mitchell B., et al., JAOCS 2015, 92, 947-956
– Gas chromatography with tandem differential mobility spectrometry of fatty acid alkyl esters and the selective detection of methyl linolenate in biodiesels by dual-stage ion filtering.
Pasupuleti D. et al., J chromatogr A 2015, 1421, 162-170
– Combined urea-thin layer chromatography and silver nitrate-thin layer chromatography for micro separation and determination of hard-to-detect branched chain fatty acids in natural lipids.
Yan Y. et al., J Chromatogr A 2015, 1425, 293-301
– Assignment of Milk Fat Fatty Acid Propyl Esters by GC-FID Analysis with the Aid of Ag-ion Solid-phase Extraction.
Sasaki R. et al., J Oleo Sci 2015, 64, 1251-1258
– Lipidomic analysis of polyunsaturated fatty acids and their oxygenated metabolites in plasma by solid-phase extraction followed by LC-MS.
Dasilva G. et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2014, 406, 2827–2839
– Ionic Liquid.Based Extraction of Fatty Acids from Blue.Green Algal Cells Enhanced by Direct Transesterification and Determination Using GC x GC.TOFMS
Kilulya KF et al., Chromatographia 2014, 77, 479–486
– Ionic Liquid Based Extraction of Fatty Acids from BlueGreen Algal Cells Enhanced by Direct Transesterification and Determination Using GC × GCTOFMS.
Kilulya KF et al., Chromatographia 2014, 77, 479-86
– Mass spectrometry characterisation of fatty acids from metabolically engineered soybean seeds.
Murad AL et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2014, 406, 2873-83
– Development of a fatty acid fingerprint of white apricot almond oil by gas chromatography and gas chromatography.mass spectrometry.
Tian H et al., Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol. 2014, 116, 126–33
– Direct nuclear magnetic resonance identification and quantification of geometric isomers of conjugated linoleic acid in milk lipid fraction without derivatization steps Overcoming sensitivity and resolution barriers.
Tsiafoulis CG et al., Analytica Chimica Acta 2014, 821, 62-71
– The gas chromatographic determination of volatile fatty acids in wastewater samples Evaluation of experimental biases in direct injection method against thermal desorption method.
Ullah MA et al., Analytica Chimica Acta 2014, 820, 159–167
– Proposal on the usage of conversion factors for fatty acids in fish and shellfish.
Nowak V et al., Food Chem 2014, 153, 457-63
– Potential of spectroscopic techniques and chemometric analysis for rapid measurement of docosahexaenoic acid and eicosapentaenoic acid in algal oil.
Wu D et al., Food Chem 2014, 158, 93-100
– Combination of urea complexation and molecular distillation to purify DHA and EPA from sardine oils ethyl esters.
JAOCS 2014, 91, 687-95
– Prediction of fatty acid profiles in cow, ewe, and goat milk by mid-infrared spectrometry.
Ferrand-Calmels M et al., J Dairy Sci 2014, 97, 17–35
– Silver ion solid-phase extraction chromatography for the analysis of trans fatty acids.
Kraft J et al., Lipid Technol 2014, 26, 39-42
– Improved zeolite regeneration processes for preparing saturated branched chain fatty acids.
Ngo HL, Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol. 2014, 116, 645–652
– Rapid Separation of Free Fatty Acids in Vegetable Oils by Capillary Zone Electrophoresis.
Sato RT et al., Phytochem Anal 2014, 25, 241–246
– Rapid identification of fatty acids and (O-acyl)- -hydroxy fatty acids in human meibum by liquid chromatography/high-resolution mass spectrometry.
Mori N et al., J Chromatogr A, 2014, 1347, 129–136
– Comparison of ambient solvent extraction methods for the analysis of fatty acids in non-starch lipids of flour and starch.
Bahrami N et al., J Sci Food Agric 2014, 94, 415-23
– Characterization of cis- and trans-octadecenoic acid positional isomers in edible fat and oil using gas chromatography–flame ionisation detector equipped with highly polar ionic liquid capillary column.
Yoshinaga K et al., Food Chem 2014, 160, 39-45
– Improved Fatty Acid Analysis of Conjugated Linoleic Acid Rich Egg Yolk Triacylglycerols and Phospholipid Species.
Shinn C et al., J Agric Food Chem 2014, 62, 6608 – 6615
– Content and Composition of Fatty Acids in Marine Oil Omega – 3 Supplements.
Tyburczy Srigley C et al., J Agric Food Chem 2014, 62, 7268 – 7278
– Direct determination of flavor relevant and further branched-chain fatty acids from sheep subcutaneous adipose tissue by gas chromatography with mass spectrometry.
Kaffarnik S et al., J Chromatogr A 2014, 1349, 92-101
– Validation of a high performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry method for ß-hydroxy fatty acids as environmental markers of lipopolysaccharide.
Chiominto C et al., J Chromatogr A 2014, 1353, 65-70
– Fast Transmethylation of Total Lipids in Dried Blood by Microwave Irradiation and its Application to a Population Study.
Lin YH et al., Lipids 2014, 49, 839-851
– Identification and characterization of fish oil supplements based on fatty acid analysis combined with a hierarchical clustering algorithm.
Khoomrung S et al., Eur J Lipid sci Technol 2014, 116, 795–804
– Identification of Aromatic Fatty Acids in Butter Fat.
Schroder M et al., JAOCS 2014, 91, 1695-1702
– Quantification of intracellular and extracellular eicosapentaenoic acid-derived 3-series prostanoids by liquid hromatography/electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry.
Tanaka N et al., Prostaglandins, Leukotrienes and Essential Fatty Acids 2014, 91, 61-110
– Determining the fatty acid composition in plasma and tissues as fatty acid methyl esters using gas chromatography – a comparison of different derivatization and extraction procedures.
Ostermann A.I., et al., Prostagl, Leukotr Essential Fatty Acids 2014, 91, 235-241
– A method for long term stabilisation of long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids in dried blood spots and its clinical application.
Liu G. et al., Leukotr Essential Fatty Acids 2014, 91, 251-260
– A single step reversed-phase high performance liquid chromatography separation of polar and non-polar lipids.
Olsson P. et al., J Chromatogr A 2014, 1369, 105-15
– Analysis of CLA Isomer Distribution in Nutritional Supplements by Single Column Silver-Ion HPLC.
Cossignani L. et al., JAOCS 2013, 90, 327-35
– The direct determination of double bond positions in lipid mixtures by liquid chromatography/in-line ozonolysis/mass spectrometry.
Sun C et al., Anal Chim Acta 2013, 762, 68-75
– Furan fatty acids – valuable minor fatty acids in food.
Vetter W et al., Lipid Technol 2013, 25, 7-10
– Separation of cis/trans fatty acid isomers on gas chromatography compared to the Ag-TLC method.
Kiran CR et al., Grasas y Aceites 2013, 64, 95-102
– Single-cell oils as a source of omega-3 fatty acids: an overview of recent advances.
Armenta RE et al., 2013, 90, 167-82
– Development of botanical and fish oil standard reference materials for fatty acids.
Schantz MM et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2013, 405, 4531-8
– Fast liquid chromatography-quadrupole linear ion trap-mass spectrometry analysis of polyunsaturated fatty acids and eicosanoids in human plasma.
Kortz L et al., J Chromatogr B 2013, 927, 209-13
– Quantification of fatty acid oxidation products using online high-performance liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry.
Levison BS et al., Free Rad Biol Med 2013, 59, 2-13
– Lipidomics of oxidized polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Massey KA et al., Free Rad Biol Med 2013, 59, 45-55
– Determination of fatty acids in bio-samples based on the pre-column fluorescence derivatization with 1,3,5,7-tetramethyl-8-butyrethylenediamine-difluoroboradiaza-s-indacene by high performance liquid chromatography.
Wang FH et al., J Chromatogr A 2013, 1291, 84-91
– Nitrated fatty acids synthesis and measurement.
Woodcock SR et al., Free Rad Biol Med 2013, 59, 14-26
– Erucic acid evaluation in rapeseed and canola oil by Fourier transform-infrared spectroscopy.
Sherazi STH et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2013, 115, 535-540
– A database of chromatographic properties and mass spectra of fatty acid methyl esters from omega-3 products.
Wasta Z et al., J Chromatogr A 2013, 1299, 94-102
– Detection of 430 fatty acid methyl esters from a transesterified butter sample.
Schroder M et al., JAOCS 2013, 90, 771-90
– Rapid FT-NIR analysis of edible oils for total SFA, MUFA, PUFA, and trans FA with comparison to GC.
Mossoba MM et al., JAOCS 2013, 90, 757-70
– The use of chromatographic techniques for the separation and the identification of insect lipids.
Cerkowniak M et al., J Chromatogr B 2013, 937, 67-78
– Analysis of non-esterified fatty acids in human samples by solid-phase-extraction and gas chromatography/mass spectrometry.
Kopf T et al., J Chromatogr B 2013, 938, 22-26
– Lipidomics of essential fatty acids and oxygenated metabolites.
Lagarde M et al., Mol Nutr Food Res 2013, 57, 1347-58
– Comparison of GC stationary phases for the separation of fatty acid methyl esters in biodiesel fuels.
Goding JC et al., Anal Biochem Chem 2013, 405, 6087-94
– LC/ESI-MS/MS detection of FAs by chrage reversal derivatization with more than four orders of magnitude improvement in sensitivity.
Bollinger JG et al., J Lipid Res 2013, 54, 3523-30
– Separation of the Fatty Acids in Menhaden Oil as Methyl Esters with a Highly Polar Ionic Liquid Gas Chromatographic Column and Identification by Time of Flight Mass spectrometry .
Fardin-Kia AR et al., Lipids 2013, 48, 1279-1295
– Locating double bonds in lipids – New approaches to the use of ozonolysis.
Sun C et al., Lipid Technol 2013, 25, 279-82
– Structural characterization of saturated branched chain fatty acid methyl esters by collisional dissociation of molecular ions generated by electron ionization.
Rinat R. Ran-Ressler et al., J Lipid Res 2012, 53, 195-203
– Prediction of the melting points of fatty acids from computed molecular descriptors a quantitative structure-property relationship study.
Guendouzi A et al., Chem Phys Lipids 2012, 165, 1-6
– Analysis, occurrence, and function of 9-cis-retinoic acid.
Biochim Biophys Acta 2012, 1821, 10-20
– Isolation of 6,9,12,15-hexadecatetraenoic fatty acid (16:4n-1) methyl ester from transesterified fish oil by HSCCC.
Chromatographia 2012, 75, 1-6
– Diverse rare lipid-related metabolites including w-7 and W-9 alkenylitaconic acids (ceriporic acids) secreted by a selective white rot fungus, Ceriporiopsis subvermispora.
Chem Phys Lipids 2012, 165, 97-104
– Determination of underivatized long chain fatty acids using HPLC with an evaporative light-scattering detector.
Guo H et al., JAOCS 2012, 89, 183-7
– Accurate and reliable quantification of total microalgal fuel potential as fatty acid methyl esters by in situ transesterification.
Laurens LML et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2012, 403, 167-178
– A simple, reproducible and sensitive spectrophotometric method to estimate microalgal lipids.
Chen Y et al., Anal Chimica Acta 2012, 724, 67-72
– Cis and trans components of lipids: analysis by 1H NMR and silver shift reagents.
Agiomyrgianaki A et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2012, 114, 504-9
– Identification of the unsaturated heptadecyl fatty acids in the seed oils of Thespesia populnea and Gossypium hirsutum.
Dowd MK, J Am Oil Chem Soc 2012, 89, 1599-1609
– Esterified eicosanoids: generation, characterization and function.
Hammond VJ et al., Biochim Biophys Acta 2012, 1818, 2404-12
– Microalgae as an alternative source of omega-3 long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Ryckebosch E et al., Lipid Technol 2012, 24, 128-130
– Trans isomers of EPA and DHA in omega-3 products on the European market.
Lipids 2012, 47, 659-667
– Determination of furan fatty acids in food samples.
Vetter W et al., JAOCS 2012, 89, 1501-8
– Analysis of EPA and DHA and distinction between fish oils and concentrates.
Bonnie SP, Lipid technol 2012, 24, 178-80
– Identification of the double-bond position in fatty acid methyl esters by liquid chromatography/atmospheric pressure chemical ionisation mass spectrometry.
Vrkoslav V et al., J Chromatogr A 2012, 1259, 244-250
– LC-MS/MS for the simultaneous analysis of arachidonic acid and 32 related metabolites in human plasma basal plasma concentrations and aspirin-induced changes of eicosanoids.
Shinde DD et al., J Chromatogr B 2012, 911, 113-21
– Determination of free fatty acids in edible oils by 1H NMR spectroscopy.
Skiera C et al., Lipid technol 2012, 24, 279-81
– Determination of royal jelly acids in honey.
Isidorov VA et al., Food Chem 2011, 124, 387-391
– A comparison of selected methods for determining eicosapentaenoic acid and docosahexaenoic acid in cereal-based foods.
Zhu X et al., Food Chem 2011, 125, 1320-7
– A developed pre-column derivatization method for the determination of free fatty acids in edible oils by reversed-phase HPLC with fluorescence detection and its application to Lycium barbarum seed oil.
Li G et al., Food Chem 2011, 125, 1365-1372
– Validation of a gas-liquid chromatographic method for analysing samples rich in long chain n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids application to seafood.
Juarez M et al., J Food Comp Anal 2010, 23, 665-670
– Plasma esterified and non-esterified fatty acids metabolic profiling using gas chromatography-mass spectrometry and its application in the study of diabetic mellitus and diabetic nephropathy.
Han LD et al., Anal Chim Acta 2011, 689, 85-91
– Improved methods for the fatty acid analysis of blood lipid classes.
Ichihara K et al., Lipids 2011, 46, 297-306
– Analysis of fatty acids in A. szechenyianum Gay by microwave-assisted extraction and gas chromatography-mass spectrometry.
Qu WX et al., Phytochem Anal 2011, 22, 199-204
– Ultra high performance liquid chromatography-mass spectrometric analysis of oxidized free fatty acids and acylglycerols.
Tarvainen M et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2011, 113, 409-422
– A method of concentration estimation of trienes, tetraenes, and pentaenes in evening primrose oil.
Smyk B et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2011, 113, 592-6
– Simultaneous quantification of total eicosapentaenoic acid, docosahexaenoic acid and arachidonic acid in plasma by high-performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry.
Salm P et al., Biomed Chromatogr 2011, 25, 652-9
– A new method for the determination of short-chain fatty acids from the aliphatic series in wines by headspace solid-phase micoextraction-gas chromatography-ion trap mass spectrometry.
Perez-Olivero SJ et al., Anal Chim Acta 2011, 696, 59-66
– Fast and minimally invasive determination of the unsaturation index of white fat depots by micro-Raman spectroscopy.
Giarola M et al., Lipids 2011, 46, 659-667
– Strategies for the enzymatic enrichment of PUFA from fish oil.
Mbatia B et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2011, 113, 717-723
– Comparative evaluation and selection of a method for lipid and fatty acid extraction from macroalgae.
Kumari P et al., Anal Biochem 2011, 415, 134-144
– Evaluation of two methods for plasma fatty acid analysis by GC.
Amusquivar E et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2011, 113, 711-6
– Trans fatty acid analyses in samples of marine origin the risk of false positives.
Mjos SA et al., J Agric Food Chem 2011, 59, 3520-3531
– A comprehensive GC-MS sub-microscale assay for fatty acids and its applications.
Bigelow NW et al., JAOCS 2011, 88, 1329-1338
– Functional lipidomics of oxidized products from polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Guichardant M et al., Chem Phys Lipids 2011, 164, 544-548
– A new direct Fourier transform infrared analysis of free fatty acids in edible oils using spectral reconstitution.
Yu X et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2011, 401, 315-324
– Profiling of acylcarnitines and sterols from dried blood or plasma spot by atmospheric pressure thermal desorption chemical ionization (APTDCI) tandem mass spectrometry.
Corso G et al., Biochim Biophys Acta 2011, 1811, 669-679
– Simplifying biodiesel production the direct or in situ transesterification of algal biomass.
Haas MJ et al. Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2011, 113, 1219-1229
– Analysis of mammalian fatty acyl-coenzyme A species by mass spectrometry and tandem mass spectrometry.
Haynes CA, Biochim Biophys Acta 2011, 1811, 657-662
– Clinical applications of 3-hydroxy fatty acid analysis by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry.
Jones PM et al., Biochim Biophys Acta 2011, 1811, 657-662
– Chiral lipidomics of E-series resolvins: aspirin and the biosynthesis of novel mediators.
Oh SF et al., Biochim Biophys Acta 2011, 1811, 737-747
– High sensitivity quantitative lipidomics analysis of fatty acids in biological samples by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry.
Quehenberger O et al., Biochim Biophys Acta 2011, 1811, 648-656
– Oxidized and nitrated oleic acid in biological systems: analysis by GC-MS/MS and LC-MS/MS, and biological significance.
Tsikas D et al., Biochim Biophys Acta 2011, 1811, 694-705
– A novel approach for determination of free fatty acids in vegetable oils by a flow injection system with manual injection.
Ayyildiz HF et al., Lipids 2011, 46, 1181-90
– Reactive pyrolysis-GC a simple, one-step, quantitative method for the analysis of fatty acids in natural products.
Freeman RR et al., Lipid Technol 2011, 23, 254-6
– Quantitative analysis of fatty-acid-based biofuels produced by wild-type and genetically engineered cyanobacteria by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry.
Guan W et al., J Chromatogr A 2011, 1218, 8289-93
– Fatty acid status determination by cheek cell sampling combined with methanol-based ultrasound extraction of glycerophospholipids.
Klingler M et al., Lipids 2011, 46, 981-90
– Simple method for the simultaneous quantification of medium-chain fatty acids and ethyl hexanoate in alcoholic beverages by gas chromatography-flame ionization detector: development of a direct injection method.
Takahashi K et al., J Chromatogr A 2011, 1218, 7850-6
– Water-soluble omega-3: a concept for purification of fish oil and nutraceuticals ?
Borhaug H et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2011, 113, 1235-42
– Changes in fatty acids and volatile components in mackerel by broiling.
Chung H et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2011, 113, 1481-90
– Capillary electrophoresis of free fatty acids by indirect ultraviolet detection: application to the classification of vegetal oils according to their botanical origin.
Vergara-Barberan M et al., J Agric Food Chem 2011, 59, 10775-80
– Direct GC analysis of the fatty acid compositions of conjugated linoleic acid and its menthyl esters.
Kobayashi T et al., J Oleo Sci 2011, 60, 445-8
– Preparation of fatty acid methyl esters for gas-liquid chromatography.
Ichihara K et al., J Lipid Res 2010, 51, 635-640
– Recent trends in the advanced analysis of bioactive fatty acids.
Ruiz-Rodriguez A et al., J Pharm Biomed Anal 2010, 51, 305-326
– Preparation of fatty acid methyl esters by selective methanolysis of polar glycerolipids.
Ichihara K et al., Lipids 2010, 45, 367-374
– An improved method for determining medium and long-chain FAMEs using gas chromatography.
Xu Z et al., Lipids 2010, 45, 199-208
– Extraction of Nitraria tangutorum seed lipid using different extraction methods and analysis of its fatty acids by HPLC fluorescence detection and on-line MS identification.
Suo Y et al. Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2010, 112, 390-9
– Statistical evaluation of fatty acid profile and cholesterol content in fish (common carp) lipids obtained by different sample preparation procedures.
Spiric A et al., Anal Chim Acta 2010, 672, 66-71
– Separation and identification of neutral cereal lipids by normal phase high-performance lliquid chromatography, using evaporative light-scattering and electrospray mass spectrometry for detection.
Rocha JM et al., J Chromatogr A 2010, 1217, 3013-3025
– Easy mass spectrometry for metabolomics and quality control of vegetable and animal fats.
Riccio MF et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2010, 112, 434-438
– Analysis of bacterial fatty acids by flow modulated comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatography with parallel fame ionization detector/mass spectrometry.
Gu Q et al., J Chromatogr A 2010, 1217,4448-4453
– The influence of cheese type and fat extraction method on the content of conjugated linoleic acid.
Domagala J et al., J Food Comp Anal 2010, 23, 238-243
– Comparison of two derivatisation methods for conjugated linoleic acid isomer analysis by Ag-HPLC/DAD in beef fat.
Dance LJE et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2010, 112, 188-194
– Determination of fatty acids (C1-C10) from bryophytes and pteridophytes.
Bai XW et al., Chromatographia 2010, 71, 1125-1129
– Rapid quantitation of fish oil fatty acids and their ethyl esters by FT-NIR models.
Azizian H et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2010, 112, 452-462
– Rapid measurement of plasma free fatty acid concentration and isotopic enrichment using LC/MS.
Persson XM et al., J Lipid Res 2010, 51, 2761-2765
– Quantitation of fatty acid ethyl esters in human meconium by an improved liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry.
Kwak HS et al., J Chromatogr B 2010, 878, 1871-4
– Classification of bacteria by simultaneous methylation-solid phase microextraction and gas chromatography/mass spectrometry analysis of fatty acid methyl esters.
Lu Y et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2010, 397, 2959-2966
– Selection of direct transesterification as the preferred method for assay of fatty acid content of microalgae.
Griffiths MJ et al., Lipids 2010, 45, 1053-1060
– High-resolution 1H magic angle spinning NMR spectroscopy of intact arctic char (Salvelinus alpinus) muscle. Quantitative analysis of n-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA.
Nestor G et al., J Agric Food Chem 2010, 58, 10799-10803
– Exploring the fatty acids of vernix caseosa in form of their methyl esters by off-line coupling of non-aqueous reversed phase high performance liquid chromatography and gas chromatography coupled to mass spectrometry.
Hauff S et al., J Chromatogr A 2010, 1217, 8270-8
– Creation and evaluation of a two-dimensional contour plot of fatty acid methyl esters after off-line coupling of reversed-phase HPLC and GC/EI-MS.
Hauff S et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2010, 396, 2695-2707
– High-throughput analysis of total plasma fatty acid composition with direct in situ transesterification.
Glaser C et al., PlosOne 2010, 5 e12045
– Simple chromatographic method for simultaneous analyses of phosphatidylcholine, lysophosphatidylcholine, and free fatty acids.
Mengesha AE et al., AAPS PharmSciTech 2010 11(3):1084-91
– Determination of alpha-linolenic acid and linoleic acid in edible oils using near-infrared spectroscopy improved by wavelet transform and uninformative variable elimination.
Wu D et al., Anal Chim Acta 2009, 634, 166-171
– Extraction of pollen lipids by SFE-CO2 and determination of free fatty acids by HPLC.
Wang X et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2009, 111, 155-163
– Py-GC/MS, GC/MS and FTIR investigations on LATE Roman-Egyptian adhesives from opus sectile new insights in ancient recipes and technologies.
Anal Chim Acta 2009, 638, 79-87
– Simultaneous derivatization and dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction for fatty acid GC determination in water.
Pusvaskiene E et al., Chromatographia 2009, 69, 271-276
– Concentrations of medium-chain 2- and 3-hydroxy fatty acids in foodstuffs.
Food Chem 2009, 114, 1122-9
– A rapid, micro FAME preparation method for vegetable oil fatty acid analysis by gas chromatography.
Lall RK et al., JAOCS 2009, 86, 309-314
– Comparison of two gas-liquid chromatograph columns for the analysis of fatty acids in ruminant meat.
Alves SP et al., J Chromatogr A 2009, 1216, 5130-9
– Synthesis, characterization and performance of amine modified linseed oil fatty amide coatings.
Alam M et al., JAOCS 2009, 86, 573-580
– Omega-3 index determined by gas chromatography with electron impact mass spectrometry.
Abu EO et al., Prost Leukotr Essential Fatty acids 2009, 80, 189-194
– Fast gas chromatography applications in milk fat analysis.
Povolo M et al., Lipid Technol 2009, 21, 88-90
– Gas chromatographic behavior of fatty acid derivatives for mass spectrometry on low-polarity capillary columns.
Dubois N et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2009, 111, 688-697
– Simultaneous spectrophotometric and chemometric determination of lipids in synthetic mixtures and human serum.
Dumancas GG et al., Lipid Technol 2009, 21, N° 5/6
– Rapid profiling of animal-derived fatty acids using fast GCXGC coupled to time-of-flight mass spectrometry.
Chin ST et al., J Am Oil Chem Soc 2009, 86, 949-958
– Polyunsaturated fatty acids in dried milk samples validation of a lipid separation-free method.
Gastaldi D et al., Chromatographia 2009, 70, 1485-9
– Steady-state and time-resolved fluorescence studies of stripped borage oil.
Smyk I et al., Anal Chim Acta 2009, 646, 85-89
– Rapid identification of fatty acid methyl esters using multidimensional gas chromatography-mass spectrometry database.
Härtig C, J Chromatogr A 2008, 1177, 159-169
– Evaluation of five methods for derivatization and GC determination of a mixture of very long chain fatty acids (C24:0-C36:0).
Mendez Antolin E et al., J Pharm Biomed Anal 2008, 46, 194-199
– Determination of fatty acid methyl esters in biodiesel produced from yellow horn oil by LC.
Fu YJ et al., Chromatographia 2008, 67, 9-14
– A simple and sensitive liquid chromatographic method for the analysi of free docosanoic, tetracosanoic and hexacosanoic acids in human plasma as fluorescent derivatives.
Chung TC et al., Anal Chim Acta 2008, 611, 113-118
– Novel isolation procedure for short, medium and long chain acyl coenzyme A esters from tissues.
Minkler PE et al., Anal Biochem 2008, 376, 275-6
– Quantification of fatty acyl-coenzyme As as in mammalian cells by liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry.
Haynes CA et al., J Lipid Res 2008, 49, 1113-1125
– Separation of acylglycerols, FAME and FFA in biodiesel by size exclusion chromatography.
Kittirattanapiboon K et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2008, 110, 422-427
– Retention behavior of trans isomers of eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic acid methyl esters on a polyethylene glycol stationary phase.
Mjos SA, Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2008, 110, 547-553
– Prediction of retention indices for identification of fatty acid methyl esters.
Farkas O et al., J Chromatogr A 2008, 1198-1199, 188-195
– Relative efficiency of free fatty acid butyl esterification choice of catalyst and derivatisation.
Hallmann C et al., J Chromatogr A 2008, 1198-1199, 14-20
– Determination of free medium-chain fatty acids in beer by stir bar sorptive extraction.
Horak T et al., J Chromatogr A 2008, 1196-1197, 96-99
– Rapid UPLC-MS/MS method fro routine analysis of plasma pristanic, phytanic, and very long chain fatty acid markers of peroxisomal disorders.
Al-Dirbashi OY et al., J Lipid Res 2008, 49, 1855-1862
– Direct quantitation of fatty acids present in bacteria and fungi stability of the cyclopropane ring to chlorotrimethylsilane.
Eras J et al., J Agric Food Chem 2008, 56, 4923-7
– Extensive analysis of long-chain poplyunsaturated fatty acids, CLA, trans-18:1 isomers, and plasmalogenic lipids in different retail beef types.
Kraft J et al., J Agric Food Chem 2008, 56, 4775-4782
– In situ simultaneous analysis of polyacetylenes, carotenoids and polysaccharides in carrot roots.
Baranska M et al., J Agric Food Chem 2005, 53, 6565-6571
– Determination of C80 tetra-acid content in calcium naphthenate deposits.
Simon S et al., J Chromatogr A 2008, 1200, 136-143
– Enantioselctive synthesis of phomallenic acid C, an inhibitor of FAS II pathway.
Ishigami K et al., Tetrahedron Lett 2008, 49, 5077-9
– Gas chromatography/electron-capture negative ion mass spectrometry for the quantitative determination of 2- and 3-hydroxy fatty acids in bovine milk fat.
Jenske R et al., J Agric Food Chem 2008, 56, 5500-5
– Comparison of extraction and derivatization methods for fatty acid analysis in solid environmental matrixes.
Gomez-Brandon M et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2008, 392, 505-514
– Gas chromatography and silver-ion high-performance liquid chromatography analysis of conjugated linoleic acid isomers in free fatty acid form using sulphuric acid in methanol as catalyst.
Luna P et al., J Chromatogr A 2008, 1204, 110-113
– High-throughput analysis of plasma fatty acid methyl esters employing robotic transesterification and fast gas chromatography.
Masood MA et al., Lipids 2008, 43, 171-180
– Identification of very-long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids from Amphidinium carterae by atmospheric pressure chemical ionization liquid chromatography mass chromatography.
Rezanka T et al., Phytochemistry 2008, 69, 2391-9
– Improved method for fatty acid analysis in herbage based on direst transesterification followed by solid-phase extraction.
Alves SP et al., J Chromatogr A 2008, 1209, 212-219
– Quantitative determination of epoxy acids, keto acids and hydroxy acids formed in fats and oils at frying temperatures.
Marmesat S et al., J Chromatogr A 2008, 1211, 129-134
– Evaluation of a rapid method for the quantitative analysis of fatty acids in various matrices.
Araujo P et al., J Chromatogr A 2008, 1212, 106-113
– Creating a fatty acid methyl ester database for lipid profiling in a single drop of human blood using high resolution capillary gas chromatography and mass spectrometry.
Bicalho B et al., J Chromatogr A, 2008, 1211, 120-128
– Odd-numbered very long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids from the dinoflagellate Amphidinium carterae identified by atmospheric pressure chemical ionization liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry.
Rezanka T et al., Phytochemistry 2008, 69, 2849-2855
– Synthesis of alkyl-branched fatty acids.
Biermann U et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2008, 110, 805-811
– Characterization of cod liver oil by spectroscopic techniques. New approaches for the detremination of compositional parameters, acyl groups, and cholesterol from 1H nuclear magnetic resonance and Fourier transform infrared spectral data.J Agric Food Chem 2008, 56, 9072-9
– Preparation, chromatographic separation and relative retention times of cis/trans heptadecaenoic (171) fatty acids.
Delmonte P et al., J Chromatogr A 2008, 1214, 30-36
– Measurement of whole soybean fatty acids by near infrared spectroscopy.
Igne B et al., JAOCS 2008, 85, 1105-1113
-Enantioselective analysis of 2- and 3-hydroxy fatty acids in food samples.
Jenske R et al., J Agric Food Chem 2008, 56, 11578-11583
– High-speed analysis of the major components of fatty acidmethyl esters by capillary gas chromatography.
Shibahara A et al., Lipid Technol 2008, 20, 88-90
– Analysis of fatty acid compositions of human tissues using Fourier-transform infrared spectroscopy.
Yoshida S, Lipid technol 2008, 20, 184-6
– Fatty acid methyl and ethyl esters as well as wax esters for evaluating the quality of olive oils.
Biederman M et al., Eur Food Res Technol 2008, 228, 65-74
– Rapid measurement of deuterium-labeled long-chain fatty acids in plasma by HPLC-ESI-MS.
Gagné S et al., J Lipid Res 2007, 48, 252-259
– A rapid method for trans-fatty acid determination using a single capillary GC.
Shirasawa S et al. J Oleo Sci 2007, 56, 53-58
– Synthesis of biodiesel fuel from saflower oil using various reaction parameters.
Meka PK et al., J Oleo Sci 2007, 56, 9-12
– Biodiesel source, production, composition, properties and its benefits.
Bajpai D et al., J Oleo Sci 2006, 55, 487-502
– Determination of free fatty acids in palm oil samples using non-aqueous flow injection titrimetric method.
Saad B et al., Food Chem 2007, 102, 1407-1414
– Solid-phase extraction and liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry for the determination of free fatty acids in shellfish.
Lacaze JP et al., J Chromatogr A 2007, 1145, 51-57
– Comparison of available analytical methods to measure trans-octadecenoic acid isomeric profile and content by gas-liquid chromatography in milk fat.
Destaillats F et al., J Chromatogr A 2007, 1145, 222-228
– Simultaneous determination of a-lipoic acid and its reduced form by high-performance liquid chromatography with fluorescence detection.
Satoh S et al., J Chromatogr B 2007, 854, 109-115
– Quantification of eicosapentaenoic and docosahexenoic acid geometrical isomers formed during fish oil deodorization by gas-liquid chromatography.
J Chromatogr A 2007, 1154, 353-359
– Determination of conjugated linoleic acid in human plasma by fast gas chromatography.
Bondia-Pons I et al., J Chromatogr A 2007, 1157, 422-429
– Characterization of the volatile fraction and of free fatty acids of “Fontina valle d’Aoste”, a protected designation of origin Italian cheese.
Berard J et al., Food Chem 2007, 105, 293-300
– Comparison of UPLC and HPLC for determination of trans-10-hydroxy-2-decenoic acid content in royal jelly by ultrasound-assisted extraction with internal standard.
Zhou J et al., Chromatographia 2007, 66, 185-190
– Comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatography for the separation of fatty acids in milk.
Vlaeminck B et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2007, 109, 757-766
– Bioanalytical procedures for determination of conjugates of fatty acid esters of ethanol as markers of ethanol consumption. a review.
Politi L et al., Anal Biochem 2007, 368, 1-16
– Determination of total trans fats and oils by infrared spectroscopy for regulatory compliance.
Mossoba MM et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2007, 389, 87-92
– Evaluation of gas chromatographic methods for the determination of trans fat.
Delmonte P et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2007, 389, 77-85
– Fast analysis by gas-liquid chromatography. Perspective on the resolution of complex fatty acid compositions.
J Chromatogr A 2007, 1169, 175-8
– Quantitative gas chromatographic method for the analysis of cis-9, trans-11 and trans-10,cis-12 isomers of the conjugated linoleic acid in liver.
Zabala A et al., J Chromatogr B 2007, 855, 152-8
– Conjugated linoleic acid determination in human milk by fast-gas chromatography.
Molto-Puigmarti C et al., Anal Chim Acta 2007, 602, 122-130
– Analytical methods for determination of trans fatty acid content in food.
Juaneda P et al., Eur J Lipid Sci 2007, 109, 901-917
– Trans fatty acids definition and occurrence in foods
Ledoux M et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2007, 109, 891-900
– The use of solid phase extraction columns in fatty acid purification.
Russell JM et al., Org Geochem 2007, 38, 48-51
– Analysis of saturated free fatty acids from pollen by HPLC with fluorescence detection.
You J et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2007, 109, 225-236
– Determination of short-chain fatty acids in serum by hollow fiber supported liquid membrane extraction coupled with gas chromatography.
Zhao G et al., J Chromatogr B 2007, 846, 202-208
– A quantitative method for the determination of cyclopropenoid fatty acids in cottonseed, cottonseed meal, and cottonseed oil (Gossypium hirsutum) by high-performance liquid chromatography.
Obert JC et al., J Agric Food Chem 2007, 55, 2062-7
– Evaluation of fatty acid extraction methods for Thraustochytrium sp.
Burja AM et al., J Agric Food Chem 2007, 55, 4795-4801
– Eicosapentaenoic acid acid enrichment from sardine oil by argentation chromatography.
Chakraborty K et al., J Agric Food Chem 2007, 55, 7586-7595
– Rapid preparation of fluorescent 9-anthrylmethyl esters for fatty acid analysis of small amount of triacylglycerols.
Ando Y et al., Lipids 2007, 42, 955-960
– A practical guide to the isolation, analysis and identification of conjugated linoleic acid.
Christie WW et al., Lipids 2007, 42, 1073-1084
– A whole body, in vivo, fatty acid balance method to quantify PUFA metabolism (desaturation, elongation and beta-oxidation).
Turchini GM et al., Lipids 2007, 42, 1065-1071
– Partial separation of polyunsaturated fatty acid esters from FAMEs mixtures by adsorption on silver nitrate-impregnated silcia gel.
Ghebreessus KY et al., JAOCS 2006, 83, 645-652
– Improved analysis of ladderane lipids in biomass and sediments using high-performance liquid chromatography/atmospheric pressure chemical ionization tandem mass spectrometry.
Hopmans EC et al., Rapid Comm Mass Spectrosc 2006, 20, 2099-2103
– The lipid polyester composition of Arabidopsis thaliana and Brassica napus seeds.
Molina I et al., Phytochemistry 2006, 67, 2597-2610
– Fast high performance liquid chromatography analysis in lipidomics: separation of radiolabelled fatty acids and phosphatidylcholine molecular species using a monolithic C18 silica column.
Merlin JF et al., Anal Chimica Acta 2006, 565, 163-7
– Chemical C2-elongation of polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Kuklev DV et al., Chem Phys Lipids 2006, 144, 172-7
– Isolation and structural analysis of the cyclic fatty acid monomers formed from eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic acids during fish oil deodorization.
Berdeaux O et al., J Chromatogr A 2007, 1138, 216-224
– Properties of alkyl esters base on castor oil.
Cvengros J et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2006, 108, 629-635
– Direct quantification of fatty acids in dairy powders with special emphasis on trans fatty acid content.
Golay PA et al., Food Chem 2006, 101, 1115-1120
– Fatty acids by high-performance liquid chromatography and evaporative light-scattering detector.
Bravi E et al., J Chromatogr A 2006, 1134, 210-4
– Convenient preparation of picolinyl derivatives from fatty acid esters.
Dubois N et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2006, 108, 28-32
– Accelerated solvent extraction for quantitative measurement of fatty acids in plasma and erythrocytes.
Kuriki K et al., Lipids 2006, 41, 605-614
– Rapid determination of short-chain fatty acids in colonic contents and faeces of humans and rats by acidified water-extraction and direct-injection gas chromatography.
Zhao G et al. Biomed Chromatogr 2006, 20, 674-682
– Syntheses of conjugated octadecadienoic acids.
Kellersmann C et al., Lipids 2006, 41, 777-788
– Isolation and characterization of some hydroxy fatty and phosphoric acid esters of 10-hydroxy-2-decenoic acid from the royal jelly of honeybees (Apis mellifera).
Noda N et al., Lipids 2005, 40, 833-8
– Derivatization of fatty acids and its application for conjugated linoleic acid studies in ruminant meat lipids.
Aldai N et al., J Sci Food Agric 2005, 85, 1073-1083
– Modified method for the analysis of free fatty acids in fish.
Bernardez M et al., J Agric Food Chem 2005, 53, 1903-6
– Optimization of Brassica carinata oil methanolysis for biodiesel production.
Vicente G et al., JAOCS 2005, 82, 899-904
– Characterization of lipids in complex samples using comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatography with time-of-flight mass spectrometry.
Jover E et al., J Chromatogr 2005, 1086, 2-11
– Gas chromatography-mass spectrometry determination of metabolites of conjugated cis-9,trans-11,cis-15 18:3 fatty acid.
Destaillats F et al., J Chromatogr B 2005, 820, 15-22
– Improved enantioselective analysis of polyunsaturated hydroxy fatty acids in psoriatic skin scales using high-performance liquid chromatography.
J Chromatogr B 2005, 819, 323
– Gas chromatographic quantification of fatty acid methyl esters: flame ionization detection vs electron impact mass spectrometry.
Dodds ED et al., Lipids 2005, 40, 419-428
– Relative retention order of all isomers of cis/trans conjugated linoleic acid FAME from the 6,8- to 13,15-positions using silver ion HPLC with two elution systems.
Delmonte P et al., Lipids 2005, 40, 509-514
– Simultaneous quantification of free fatty acids, free sterols, squalene, and acylglycerol molecular species in palm oil by high-temperature gas chromatography-flame ionization detection.
Lau HLN et al., Lipids 2005, 40, 523-528
– A systematic method for the sensitive and specific determination of hair lipids in combination with chromatography.
Masukawa Y et al., J Chromatogr B 2005, 823, 131-142
– Reversed-phase high performance liquid chromatography purification of methyl esters of V16-C28 polyunsaturated fatty acids in microalgae, including octacosaoctaenoic acid (28:8n-3)
Mansour MP, J Chromatogr A 2005, 1097, 54-58
– High performance liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry of phospholipid species in eggs from hens fed diets enriched in seal blubber oil.
Pacetti D et al., J Chromatogr A 2005, 1097, 66-73
– Quantification of long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids by gas chromatography – evaluation of factors affecting accuracy.
Schreiner M, J Chromatogr A 2005, 1095, 126-130
– Application of a direct transmethylation method to the analysis of fatty acid profile in circulating and cultured cells.
Risé P et al., Anal Biochem 2005, 346, 182-4
– A rapid method for the quantification of fatty acids in fats and oils with emphasis on trans fatty acids using Fourier Transform near infrared spectroscopy.
Azizian H et al., Lipids 2005, 40, 855-867
– Analysis of drying oils used as binding media for objects of art by capillary electrophoresis with indirect UV and conductivity detection.
Surowiec I et al., J Chromatogr A 2004, 1024, 245-254.
– Separation of conjugated linoleic acid methyl esters by silver-ion high performance liquid chromatography in semi-preparative mode.
Adlof RO, J Chromatogr A 2004, 1033, 369-371
– Evaluation of fast gas chromatography and gas chromatography-mass spectrometry in the analysis of lipids.
Mondello L et al., J Chromatogr A 2004, 1035, 237-247
– An HPLC-MS approach for analysis of very long chain fatty acids and other apolar compounds on octadecyl-silica phase using partly miscible solvents.
Nagy K et al., Anal Chem 2004, 76, 1935-1941
– Overview of methods for the determination of trans fatty acids by gas chromatography, silver-ion thin-layer chromatography, silver-ion liquid chromatography, and gas chromatography/mass spectrometry.
Ratnayake WMN, J AOAC Int 2004, 87, 523-539
– Overview of infrared methodologies for trans fat determination.
Mossora MM et al., J AOAC Int 2004, 87, 540-544
– Synthesis, isolation, and GC analysis of all the 6,8- to 13,15-cis/trans conjugated linoleic acid isomers.
Delmonte P et al., Lipids 2004, 39, 185-191
– Fast method for the determination of total fat and trans fatty acids content in bakery products based on microwave-assisted Soxhlet extraction and medium infrared spectroscopy detection.
Priego-Capote F et al., Anal Chim Acta 2004, 517, 13-20
– Comparison of conventional and fast gas chromatography in human plasma fatty acid determination.
Bondia-Pons I et al., J Chromatogr B 2004, 809, 339-344
– Determination of long-chain fatty acid acyl-coenzyme A compounds using liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry.
Mauriala T et al., J Chromatogr B 2004, 808, 263-8
– Efficient method to locate bond positions in conjugated trienes.
Marques FA et al., J Chromatogr A 2004, 1048, 59-65
– Identification and quantification of trans fatty acids in bakery products by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry after dynamic ultrasound-assisted extraction.
Ruiz-Jimenez J et al., J Chromatogr A 2004, 1045, 203-210
– Chlorotrimethylsilane, a reagent for the direct quantitative analysis of fats and oils present in vegetable and meat samples.
Eras J et al., J Chromatogr A 2004, 1047, 157-161
– Variable recoveries of fatty acids following the separation of lipids on commercial silica gel TLC plates selective loss of unsaturated fatty acids in certain brands of plates.
Sowa JM et al., J Chromatogr B 2004, 813, 159-166
– Two-dimensional fatty acid retention indices.
Mjos SA, J Chromatogr A 2004, 1061, 201-209
– A critical evaluation of Raman spectroscopy for the analysis of lipids: fatty acid methyl esters.
Beattie JR et al., Lipids 2004, 39, 407-419
– Evaluation of a methylation procedure to determine cyclopropenoids fatty acids from Sterculia striata seed oil.
Aued-Pimentel S et al., J Chromatogr A 2004, 1054, 235-239
– A method for the direct evaluation of the fatty acid status in a drop of blood from a fingertip in humans : applicability to nutritional and epidemiological studies.
Marangoni F et al., Anal Biochem 2004, 326, 267-272.
– Determination of trans-arachidonic acid isomers in human blood plasma.
Zghibeh CM et al., Anal Biochem 2004, 332, 137-144.
– Quantification of trans fatty acids in food products by GC, ATR-FTIR and FT-NR methods.
Azizian H et al., Lipid Technol 2004, 16, 229-231
– Analysis of conjugated llinoleic acid and trans 18:1 isomers in synthtic and animal products.
Kramer J et al., Am J Clin Nutr 2004, 79, 1137-1145
– Analysis of FFA in edible oils by catalyzed end-point thermometric titrimetry (CETT)
Smith TK, J Am Oil Chem Soc 2003, 80, 21-24
– Production of FAME from acid oil, a by-product of vegetal oil refining
Haas MJ et al., J Am Oil Chem Soc 2003, 80, 97
– TLC as a tool for quantitative isolation of conjugated trienoic FA
Devi PS, JAOCS 2003, 80, 315
– Isolation of chlorinated fatty acid methyl esters derived from cell-culture medium and from fish lipids by using an aminopropyl solid-phase extraction column.
Akesson-Nilsson G,, J Chromatogr A 2003, 996, 173-180
– Identification of fatty acids in gas chromatography by application of different temperature and pressure programs on a single capillary column.
MJOS SA, J Chromatogr A 2003, 1015, 151-161
– Gas chromatographic-mas spectrometric detection of 2- and 3-hydroxy fatty acids as methyl esters from soil, sediment and biofilm.
Keinanen MM et al., J Chromatogr B 2003, 783, 443-451
– Isolation of some PUFA from edible oils by argentated silica gel chromatography.
Guil-Guerrero JL et al., Grasas y Aceites 2003, 54, 116-121.
– Quantitative analysis of fatty acid precursors in marine samples : direct conversion of wax ester alcohols and dimethylacetals to FAMEs.
Budge SM et al., J Lipid Res 2003, 44, 1802-7
– Nonradiometric HPLC measurement of 13(S)-hydroxyoctadecadienoic acid from rat tissues.
Cho H et al., Anal Biochem 2003, 318, 47-51
– Determination of fatty acids in blood and milk by direct methylation on filter paper
Ichihara K et al. Lipids 2002, 37, 523
– Base-catalyzed derivatization for FA analysis
Destaillats F et al. Lipids 2002, 37, 52
– Evaluation of two GC columns for analysis of milk fat with emphasis on CLA, 18:1, 18:2 and 18:3 isomers, and short- and long-chain FA
Kramer JKG et al., Lipids 2002, 37, 823-835
– Gas chromatographic determination of fatty acids contained in different lipid classes after their separation by solid-phase extraction
Giacometti J et al., J Chromatogr 2002, 976, 47-54
– HPLC purification of g-linolenic acid from the seed oil of two Boraginaceae species
Campra-Madrid P et al., Chromatographia 2002, 56, 673-5
– Methylation methods for the quantitative analysis of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) isomers in various lipid samples.
Park SJ et al., J Agric Food Chem 2002, 50, 989-996
– Double bond localization in minor homoallylic fatty acid methyl esters using acetonitrile chemical ionization tandem mass spectrometry
Anal Chem 2002, 307, 348-360
– Chain separation of monounsaturated fatty acid methyl esters by argentation thin-layer chromatography.
J Chromatogr A 2001, 905, 251-257
– Quantitative determination of short-chain free fatty acids in milk using solid-phase microextraction and gas chromatography.
J Agric Food Chem 2001, 49, 4603-8
– A practical guide to the analysis of conjugated linoleic acid
Christie WW et al. Inform 2001, 12, 147-152
– Characterization of fatty acids in biological oil samples using comprehensive multidimensional gas chromatography
de Geus HJ et al. J Chromatogr A 2001, 910, 95
– Comparative studies on individual isomeric 18:1 acids in cow, goat, and ewe milk fats by low-temperature high-resolution capillary gas-liquid chromatography
Precht D et al. Lipids 2001, 36, 827-832
– Analysis of free fatty acids and solid-phase micro-extraction
Tomaino RM et al., J Agric Food Chem 2001, 49, 3993
– Comparison of two methods for the determination of fatty acids in human milk
Lopez-Lopez A et al., Chromatographia 2001, 54, 743-7
– Automated determination of fatty acid methyl ester and cis/trans methyl ester composition of fats and oils
de Koning S et al., J Chromatogr A 2001, 922, 391-7
– Fractionation of urea-pretreated squid visceral oil ethyl esters.
Hwang LS et al., JAOCS 2001, 78, 473-6
– Separation of some mono-, di- and tri-unsaturated fatty acids containing 18 carbon atoms by high-performance liquid chromatography and photodiode array detection.
Czauderna M et al., J Chromatogr B 2001, 760, 165-178
– Analyse de la composition en acides gras de la graisse de lait-1. Optimisation et validation d’une méthode générale à haute résolution. Mitt Lebensm Hyg 2000, 91, 306
– Determination of furan fatty acids in extra virgin olive oil.
Boselli E et al., J Agric Food Chem 2000, 48, 2868-2873
– Application of gas chromatography coupled to chemical ionisation mass spectrometry following headspace solid-phase micro-extraction for the determination of free volatile fatty acids in aqueous samples.
Abalos M et al., J Chromatogr A 2000, 891, 287-294
-Analytical methods for the determination of tans-C18 fatty acid isomers in milk fat. A review.
Ledoux M et al. Analusis 2000, 28, 402-412
– Concentration of docasahexaenoic acid (DHA) from algal oil via urea complexation.
Senanayake SPJ et al., J Food Lipids 2000, 7, 51-61
Morbi luctus sagittis urna vitae tempus. Donec a nisi in turpis fringilla sollicitudin ac quis tortor. Aliquam bibendum dolor eu dolor tempus, id […]Lire la suite
2 Morbi luctus sagittis urna vitae tempus. Donec a nisi in turpis fringilla sollicitudin ac quis tortor. Aliquam bibendum dolor eu dolor tempus, […]Lire la suite
2 Morbi luctus sagittis urna vitae tempus. Donec a nisi in turpis fringilla sollicitudin ac quis tortor. Aliquam bibendum dolor eu dolor tempus, […]Lire la suite
Devenez membre et participez au développement de la Lipidomique au XXIème siècle.S'inscrire