A new and improved protocol for extraction of intact polar membrane lipids from archaea
Evans TW et al., Org Geochem 2022, 165, 104353
Current state-of-the-art of separation methods used in LC-MS based metabolomics and lipidomics
Harrieder EM et al., J Chromatogr B, 2021, 1188, 123069
Food grade extraction of Chlorella vulgaris polar lipids: A comparative lipidomic study
Couto D et al., Food Chem 2022, 375,131685
The value of coupling thin-layer chromatography to mass spectrometry in lipid research – a review
Engel KM et al., J Chromatogr B 2021, 1185, 123001
Extraction of Oat Lipids and Phospholipids Using Subcritical Propane and Dimethyl Ether: Experimental Data and Modeling
Yuntong Li Y et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2021, 123, 2000092
A comparison of extraction yield, quality and thermal properties from Sapindus mukorossi seed oil between microwave assisted extraction and Soxhlet extraction
Hu B et al., Ind Crops Prod 2021, 161, 113185
A versatile method to separate complex lipid mixtures using 1-butanol as eluent in a reverse-phase UHPLC-ESI-MS system
de Kok N et al., Chem Phys Lipids 2021, 240, 105125
A Review on Extraction Techniques and Its Future Applications in Industry
Hong Geow C et al., Europ J Lipid Sci technol 2021, 123/4, 2000302
Screening of lipid metabolism biomarkers in patients with coronary heart disease via ultra-performance liquid chromatography–high resolution mass spectrometry
Fang Cai F et al., J Chromatogr B 2021, 1169, 122603
Lipidomic Analysis of Plasma from Healthy Men and Women Shows Phospholipid Class and Molecular Species Differences between Sexes
West AL et al., Lipids 2021, 56, 229-242
Ethanol Extraction of Polar Lipids from Nannochloropsis oceanica for Food, Feed, and Biotechnology Applications Evaluated Using Lipidomic Approaches
Melo T et al., Mar Drugs 2021, 19(11), 593
– Lipidome-wide 13C flux analysis: a novel tool to estimate the turnover of lipids in organisms and cultures.
Schlame M et al., J Lipid Res 2020, 61, 95-104
– Turnover of brain DHA in mice is accurately determined by tracer-free natural abundance carbon isotope ratio analysis.
Scott Lacombe RJ et al., J Lipid Res 2020, 61, 116-126
A novel online two-dimensional supercritical fluid chromatography/reversed phase liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry method for lipid profiling
Yang L et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2020, 412, 2225-35
Preparative supercritical fluid chromatography for lipid class fractionation—a novel strategy in high-resolution mass spectrometry based lipidomics
Schoeny H et al., 2020, 412, 2365-74
A Fast and Green Extraction Method for Berry Seed Lipid Extraction Using CO2 Expanded Ethanol Combined with Sonication.
Al‐Hamimi S et al., Eur J Lipid Sci technol 2020, 122, 1900283
Extraction of cones, branches, needles and bark from Norway spruce (Picea abies) by supercritical carbon dioxide and soxhlet extractions techniques.
Bukhanko N et al., Indust Crops Prod 2020, 145, 112096
Normal phase HPLC method for combined separation of both polar and neutral lipid classes with application to lipid metabolic flux
Kotapati HK et al., J Chromatogr B 2020, 1145, 122099
Optimized protocol for metabolomic and lipidomic profiling in formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded kidney tissue by LC-MS
Sylvia K. Neef SK et al., Anal Chim Acta 2020, 1134, 125-135
Rapid lipidomic profiling based on ultra-high performance liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry and its application in diabetic retinopathy
Xuan Q et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2020, 412, 3585 – 3594
Recent applications of mass spectrometry in bacterial lipidomics
Appala K et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2020, 412, 5935 – 5943
Development of a Novel High‐Performance Thin Layer Chromatography–Based Method for the Simultaneous Quantification of Clinically Relevant Lipids from Cells and Tissue Extracts
Pinault M et al., Lipids 2020, 55, 403-412
Update on LIPID MAPS classification, nomenclature, and shorthand notation for MS-derived lipid structures
Liebisch G et al., J Lipid Res 2020, 61, 1539-1555
Simple and Efficient One-Pot Extraction Method for Phospholipidomic Profiling of Total Oil and Lecithin by Phosphorus-31 Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Measurements
Ahmmed MK et al., J Agric Food Chem 2020, 68, 14286
2-methyloxolane as alternative solvent for lipid extraction and its effect on the cactus (Opuntia ficus-indica L.) seed oil fractions
Gharby S et al., OCL 2020, 27, 27
– Three phase liquid extraction (3PLE) – A simple, and fast method for lipidomic workflows.
Vale G et al., J Lipid Res 2019, 60, 694-706
– Tutorial on lipidomics.
Wang J. et al., Anal Chim Acta 2019, 1061, 28-41
– Liquid Chromatography Techniques in Lipidomics Research.
Lange M et al., Chromatogaphia 2019, 82, 77-100
– Effect of three types of thermal processing methods on the lipidomics profile of tilapia fillets by UPLC-Q-Extractive Orbitrap mass spectrometry.Shi C et al., Food Chem 2019, 298, 125029
The Effect of Different Solvent Types and Extraction Methods on Oil Yields and Fatty Acid Composition of Safflower Seed
Juhaimi FA et al., J Oleo Sci 2019, 68, 1099-1104
One-Step Preparative Separation of Phytosterols from Edible Brown Seaweed Sargassum horneri by High-Speed Countercurrent Chromatography.
Xia M et al., Mar Drugs 2019, 17, 691
– Lipidomic Analysis: From Archaea to Mammals.
Řezanka T et al., Lipids 2018, 53, 5–25
– High speed counter current chromatography: Overview of solvent-system and elution-mode.
Khan BM et al., J Liquid Chromatography Related Technol 2018, 41, 629-36
– Off-line mixed-mode liquid chromatography coupled with reversed phase high performance liquid chromatography-high resolution mass spectrometry to improve coverage in lipidomics analysis.
Narváez-Rivas M. et al., Anal Chim Acta 2017, 954, 140-150
– Toward determining fat quality parameters of fish oil by means of 1H NMR spectroscopy.
Giese E. et al., Eur J Lipid Technol 2017, DOI: 10.1002/ejlt.201500573
– Simultaneous texturization and extraction of phospholipids from liquid egg yolk using renewable solvents.
Wang H. et al., Eur J Lipid Technol 2017, 119, in press, DOI: 10.1002/ejlt.201500523
– High throughput solid phase microextraction: A new alternative for analysis of cellular lipidome?
Birjandi A.P. et al., J Chromatogr B 2017, 1043, 12-19
– Extracting the most from terrestrial plant-derived n-alkyl lipids and their carbon isotopes from the sedimentary record.
Diefendorf A.F. et al., Org Geochem 2017, 103, 1-21
– Recent advances in lipidomics: Analytical and clinical perspectives.
Sethi S. et al. Prost Other Lipid Mediat 2017, 128-129, 8–16
– One-step lipid extraction for plasma lipidomics analysis by liquid chromatography mass spectrometry
Satomi Y et al., J Chromatogr B 2017, 1063, 93-100
– Development and validation of a novel microwave assisted extraction method for fish lipids
dos Santos Venâncio D et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2017, 119, 1600108
– Highly efficient extraction of EPA/DHA‐enriched oil from cobia liver using homogenization plus sonication.
Kuo CH et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2017, 119, 1600466
– Lipid metabolism in mycobacteria—Insights using mass spectrometry-based lipidomics.
Crick P.J. et al., Biochim Biophys Acta 2016, 1961, 60-7
– Fully Automated Three-Dimensional Column-Switching SPE–FIA–HPLC System for the Characterization of Lipids by a Single Injection: Part I. Instrumental Design and Chemometric Approach to Assess the Effect of Experimental Settings on the Response of ELSD.
Arslan F.N. et al., JAOCS 2016, 93, 11-26
– Novel advances in shotgun lipidomics for biology and medicine.
Wang M. et al., Prog Lipid Res 2016, 61, 83-108
– Thawing as a critical pre-analytical step in the lipidomic profiling of plasma samples: New standardized protocol.
Pizarro C. et al., Anal Chim Acta 2016, 912, 1-9
– Extension of least squares spectral resolution algorithm to high-resolution lipidomics data.
Zeng Y.X. et al., Anal Chim Acta 2016, 914, 35-46
– Comparison of gravimetric, creamatocrit and esterified fatty acid methods for determination of total fat content in human milk.
Jian Du J. et al., Food Chem 2016, 217, 505-510
– Optimization of a single phase method for lipid extraction from milk.
Liu Z. et al., 2016, 1458, 145-149
– Improved Butanol–Methanol (BUME) Method by Replacing Acetic Acid for Lipid Extraction of Biological Samples.
Cruz M. et al., Lipids 2016, 51, 887-896
– Extraction, chromatographic and mass spectrometric methods for lipid analysis.
Pati S. et al., Biomed Chromatogr 2016, 30, 695-709
– Lipidomics: Techniques, Applications, and Outcomes Related to Biomedical Sciences.
Yang K et al., Tr Biochem Sci 2016, 41, 954-969
– Supercritical fluid extraction of lipids from linseed with on-line evaporative light scattering detection.
Abrahamsson V. et al., Anal Chim Acta 2015, 853, 320-7
– Three-dimensional imaging of lipids and metabolites in tissues by nanospray desorption electrospray ionization mass spectrometry.
Lanekoff I. et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2015, 407, 2063-2071
– Microalgae Lipid Characterization.
Yao L., et al., J Agric Food Chem 2015, 63, 1773–1787
– Lipidomic data analysis: Tutorial, practical guidelines and applications.
Checa A. et al., Anal Chim Acta 2015, 885, 1-16
– Measuring brain lipids.
Dawson G, Biochim Biophys Acta 2015, 1851, 1026-39
– Optimization of microwave assisted extraction parameters of neem (Azadirachta indica A. Juss) oil using the Doehlert’s experimental design.
Nde D.B. et al., Ind Crops Products 2015, 65, 233-40
– An automated shotgun lipidomiccs platform for high throughput, comprehensive, and quantitative analysis of blood plasma intact lipids.
Surma M.A., et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2015, 117, 1540-9
– Supercritical fluid chromatography – Theoretical background and applications on natural products.
Hartmann A. et al., Planta Medica 2015, 81, 1570-81
– Selective One-Dimensional Total Correlation Spectroscopy Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Experiments for a Rapid Identification of Minor Components in the Lipid Fraction of Milk and Dairy Products: Toward Spin Chromatography?
Papaemmanouil C. et al., J Agric Food Chem 2015, 63, 5381–5387
– Ionic Liquid Based Extraction of Fatty Acids from BlueGreen Algal Cells Enhanced by Direct Transesterification and Determination Using GC × GCTOFMS.
Kilulya KF et al., Chromatographia 2014, 77, 479-86
– Rapid and simple extraction of lipids from blood plasma and urine for liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry.
Bang DY et al., J Chromatogr A 2014, 1331, 19-26
– Development and Analytical Evaluation of a Spectrophotometric Procedure for the Quantification of Different Types of Phosphorus in Meat Products.
Benini O et al., J Agric Food Chem 2014, 62, 1247-53
– A Novel Lipid Extraction Method from Wet Microalga Picochlorum sp. at Room Temperature.
Yang F et al., Marine Drugs 2014, 12, 1258-1270
– A monophasic extraction strategy for the simultaneous lipidome analysis of polar and nonpolar retina lipids.
Todd A. Lydic TA et al., J Lipid Res 2014, 55, 1797-1809
– Enhanced lipid isomer separation in human plasma using reversed-phase UPLC with ion-mobility/high-resolution MS detection.
Carola W. N. Damen CW et al., J Lipid Res 2014, 55, 1772-178
– High-resolution imaging of dietary lipids in cells and tissues by NanoSIMS analysis.
Jiang H et al., J Lipid Res 2014, 55, 2156-2166
– A single step reversed-phase high performance liquid chromatography separation of polar and non-polar lipids.
Olsson P., et al., J Chromatogr A 2014, 1369, 105-115
– Optimization of fatty acids extraction from Portulaca oleracea seed using response surface methodology.
Stroescu M et al., Ind Crops Prod 2013, 43, 405-11
– An Improved High-Throughput Lipid Extraction Method for the Analysis of Human Brain Lipids.
Abbott s.k. et al., Lipids 2013, 48, 307-18
– Profiling and quantifying polar lipids in milk by hydrophilic interaction liquid chromatography coupled with evaporative light-scattering and mass spectrometry detection.
Russo M et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2013, 405, 4617-26
– The effects of microwave heating on edible oils and lipid-containing food.
Inchingolo R et al., Lipid Technol 2013, 25, 59-61
– Development of a lipid profiling system using reverse-phase liquid chromatography coupled to high-resolution mass spectrometry with rapid polarity switching and an automated lipid identification software.
Yamada T et al., J Chromatogr A 2013, 1292, 211-8
– Mass spectrometry based phospholipidomics of mammalian thymus and leuleukemia patients implication for function of iNKT cells.
Xu X et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2013, 405, 5267-78
– A comparison of five lipid extraction solvent systems for lipidomic studies of human LDL.
Reis A et al., J Lipid Res 2013, 54, 1812-24
– Application of supercritical CO2 for extraction of polyisoprenoid and their esters from plant tissues.
Jozwiak A et al., J Lipid Res 2013, 54, 2023-8
– Comparison of lipid extraction from microalgae and soybeans with aqueous isopropanol.
Yao L et al., JAOCS 2013, 90, 571-8
– Lipid profiling of human plasma from peritoneal dialysis patients using an improved 2D (NP/RP) LC6QToF MS method.
Li M et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2013, 405, 6629-38
– Lipidomics in nutrition and food research.
Hyotylainen T et al., Mol Nutr Food Res 2013, 57, 1306-18
– Nutritional lipidomics molecular metabolism, analytics, and diagnostics.
Smilowitz JT et al., Mol Nutr Food Res 2013, 57, 1319-35
– Quantitative metabolic profiling of lipid mediators.
Balgoma D et al., Mol Nutr Food Res 2013, 57, 1359-77
– Simultaneous extraction of metabolome and lipidome with methyl ter-butyl ether from a single small tissue sample for ultra-high performance liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry.
Chen S et al., J Chromatogr A 2013, 1298, 9-16
– Quantitative profile of lipid classes in blood by normal phase chromatography with evaporative light scattering detector application in the detection of lipid class abnormalities in liver cirrhosis.
Chamorro L et al., Clin Chim Acta 2013, 421, 132-9
– Comparison of saponification methods for characterization of the nonsaponifiable fraction of virgin olive oil.
Sánchez de Medina V et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2013, 115, 1325-33
– Locating double bonds in lipids – New approaches to the use of ozonolysis.
Sun C et al., Lipid Technol 2013, 25, 279-82
– Approaches for the analysis of chlorinated lipids.
Wang WY et al., Anal Biochem 2013, 443, 148-52
– Comparaison des méthodes de détermination de la matière grasse dans les tourteaux d’oléagineux – Etude collaborative inter-laboratoires.
Quinsac A et al., OCL 2013, 20, A503
– Les agro-solvants pour l’extraction des huiles végétales issues de graines oléagineuses.
Fine F et al., OCL 2013, 20, A502
– Lipid and biomass distribution and recovery from two microalgae by aqueous and alcohol processing.
JAOCS 2012, 89, 335-45
– Optimization of an analytical procedure for extraction of lipids from microalgae.
Ryckebosch E et al., JAOCS 2012, 89, 189-98
– Application of a handheld portable mid-infrared sensor for monitoring oil oxidative stability.
Allendorf M et al., JAOCS 2012, 89, 79-88
– Suitability of Soxhlet extraction to quantify microalgal fatty acids as determined by comparison with in situ transesterification.
McNichol J et al., Lipids 2012, 47, 195-207
– Separation of lipid classes by HPLC on a cyanopropyl column.
Olsson P et al., Lipids 2012, 47, 93-99
– A silica gel based method for extracting insect surface hydrocarbons.
Choe DH et al., J Chem Ecol 2012, 38, 176-187
– Purification of extracted fatty acids from the microalgae Spirulina.
Zheng G et al., JAOCS 2012, 89, 561-6
– Subcritical co-solvents extraction of lipid from wet microalgae pastes of Nannochloropsis sp.
Chen M et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2012, 114, 205-12
– A simple, reproducible and sensitive spectrophotometric method to estimate microalgal lipids.
Chen Y et al., Anal Chimica Acta 2012, 724, 67-72
– Extraction of phospholipids from structured dry chicken egg.
Wang H et al., Lipid technol 2012, 24, 86-88
– Lipidomics of intact mitochondria by MALDI-TOF/MS.
Angelini R. et al., J Lipid Res 2012, 53, 1417-1425
– Comparative analysis of standardised and common modifications of methods for lipid extraction for the determination of fatty acids.
Taha AY et al., Food Chem 2012, 134, 427-33
– The BUME method: a novel automated chloroform-free 96-well total lipid extraction method for blood plasma.
Löfgren L et al., J Lipid Res 2012, 53, 1690-1700
– Optimization of supercritical fluid extraction of linseed oil using RSM.
Ivanov DS et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2012, 114, 807-15
– Extraction of algal lipids and their analysis by HPLC and mass spectrometry.
Jones J et al., J Am Oil Chem Soc 2012, 89, 1371-81
– Comparing extraction methods for the determination of tocopherols and tocotrienols in seeds and germinating seeds of soybean transformed with OsHGGT
Lee YY et al., J Food Comp Anal 2012, 27, 70-80
– Enzyme-assisted aqueous extraction of lipid from microalgae.
Liang K et al., J Agric Food Chem 2012, 60, 11771-6
– High temperature gas chromatography-mass spectrometry for skin surface lipids profiling.
Michael-Jubeli R et al., J Lipid Res 2011, 52, 143-151
– Comprehensive analysis of the major lipid classes in sebum by rapid resolution high-performance liquid chromatography and electrospray mass spectrometry.
Camera E et al., J Lipid Res 2011, 51, 3377-3388
– Rapid quantitative analysis of lipids using a colorimetric method in a microplate format.
Cheng YS et al., Lipids 2011, 46, 95-103
– In vivo lipidomics using single-cell Raman spectroscopy.
Wu H et al., PNAS 2011, 108, 3809-3814
– Improved method for stratum corneum lipid analysis by automated multiple development HPTLC.
Opitz A et al., Chromatographia 2011, 73, 559-565
– Cuticular lipids of insects as potential biofungicides methods of lipid composition analysis.
Golebiowski M et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2011, 399, 3177-3191
– Developments in oil extraction from microalgae.
Mercer P et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2011, 113, 539-547
– Fast and minimally invasive determination of the unsaturation index of white fat depots by micro-Raman spectroscopy.
Giarola M et al., Lipids 2011, 46, 659-667
– Surfactant-based oil extraction of corn germ.
JAOCS 2011, 88, 863-869
– Lipid analysis by thin-layer chromatography- a review of the current state.
Fuchs B et al., J Chromatogr A 2011, 1218, 2754-2774
– Fingerprinting of egg and oil binders in painted artworks by matrix-assisted laser desorption ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry analysis of lipid oxidation by-products.
Calvano CD et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2011, 400, 2229-2240
– Distribution of lipids in human brain.
Anal Bioanal Chem 2011, 401, 89-101
– New applications of mass spectrometry in lipid analysis.
Murphy RC et al., J Biol Chem 2011, 286, 25427-25433
– MALDI imaging mass spectrometry of lipids by adding lithium salts to the matrix solution.
Anal Bioanal Chem 2011, 401, 75-87
– A comprehensive method for lipid profiling by liquid chromatography-ion cyclotron resonance mass spectrometry.
J Lipid Res 2011, 52, 2314-2322
– Lipid classification, structures and tools.
Fahy E et al., Biochim Biophys Acta 2011, 1811, 637-647
– Simplifying biodiesel production the direct or in situ transesterification of algal biomass.
Haas MJ et al. Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2011, 113, 1219-1229
– Improved solvent extraction procedure and high-performance liquid chromatography -evaporative light-scattering detector method for analysis of polar lipids from dairy materials.
Le TT et al., J Agric Food Chem 2011, 59, 10407-13
– Single embryo and ovocyte lipid fingerprinting by mass spectrometry.
Ferreira CR et al., J Lipid Res 2010, 51, 1218-1227
– Real-time assay method of lipid extraction activity.
Sugiki T et al., Anal Biochem 2010, 399, 162-167
– A rapid and quantitative LC-MS/MS method to profile sphingolipids.
Scherer M et al., J Lipid Res 2010, 51, 2001-2011
– Extraction of Nitraria tangutorum seed lipid using different extraction methods and analysis of its fatty acids by HPLC fluorescence detection and on-line MS identification.
Suo Y et al. Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2010, 112, 390-9
– Comprehensive blood plasma lipidomics by liquid chromatography/quadrupole time-of-flight mass spectrometry.
Sandra K et al., J Chromatogr A 2010, 1217, 4087-4099
– MALDI-TOF/MS analysis of archaeobacterial lipids in lyophilized membranes dry-mixed with 9-aminoacridine.
Angelini R et al., J Lipid Res 2010, 51, 2818-2825
– Determination of total polar material in frying oil using accelerated solvent extraction.
Zainal, Lipid Technology 2010, 22, 134-136
– Lipid extraction by methyl-tert-butyl ether for high-throughput lipidomics.
Matyash V et al., J LIpid Res 2010, 49, 1137-1146
– The Use of Charged Aerosol Detection with HPLC for the Measurement of Lipids.
Plante M et al., Methods in Molecular Biology, 2010, 579, Part 2, 469-482
– Solvent extraction: kinetic study of major and minor compounds.
Baumler ER et al., JAOCS 2010, 87, 1489-1495
– An assay method for determining the total lipid content of fish meat using a 2-thiobarbituric acid reaction.
Matsushita T et al., Lipids 2010, 87, 963-972
– Lipid imaging with cluster time-of-flight secondary ion mass spectrometry.
Brunelle A et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2009, 393, 31-35
– Application of MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry in lipidomics.
Fuchs B et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2009, 111, 83-98
– Bioinformatics and computational approaches applicable to lipidomics.
Oresic M, Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2009, 111, 99-106
– Py-GC/MS, GC/MS and FTIR investigations on LATE Roman-Egyptian adhesives from opus sectile new insights in ancient recipes and technologies.
Anal Chim Acta 2009, 638, 79-87
– Characterization of lipid extracts from brain tissue and tumors using Raman spectroscopy and mass spectrometry.
Anal Bioanal Chem 2009, 393, 1513-1520
– Global analysis of the yeast lipidome by quantitative shotgun mass spectrometry.
Ejsing CS et al., PNAS 2009, 106, 2136-2141
– Comparison of techniques for the extraction of tobacco seed oil.
Stanisavljevic IT et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2009, 111, 513-8
– Improved methods for extraction and quantification of resin and rubber from guayule.
Salvucci ME et al., Ind Crops Prod 2009, 30, 9-16
– Micro-reactor for transesterification of plant seed oils.
Kaewkool P et al., Eur J Lipid Sci technol 2009, 111, 474-480
– Development of a focused ultrasonic-assisted extraction of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in marine sediment and mussel samples.
Navarro P et al., Anal Chim Acta 2009, 648, 178-182
– Direct profiling of tissue lipids by MALDI-TOFMS.
Jackson SN et al., J Chromatogr B 2009, 877, 2822-9
– Improved separation and quantification of neutral and polar lipid classes by HPLC-ELSD using a monolithic silica phase application to exceptional marine lipids.
Graeve M et al., J Chromatogr B 2009, 877, 1815-9
– Simultaneous spectrophotometric and chemometric determination of lipids in synthetic mixtures and human serum.
Dumancas GG et al., Lipid Technol 2009, 21, N° 5/6
– High-throughput shotgun lipidomics by quadrupole time-of-flight mass spectrometry.
Stahlman M et al., J Chromatogr B 2009, 877, 2664-2672
– Global analysis of the yeast lipidome by quantitative shotgun mass spectrometry.
Ejsing CS et al., PNAS 2009, 106, 2136-2141
– Lipid analysis via HPLC with a charged aerosol detector.
Moreau RA, Lipid Technol 2009, 21, 191-4
– Lipidomics: practical aspects and applications.
Wolf C et al., Prog Lipid Res 2008, 47, 15-36
– A rapid approach to lipid profiling of mycobacteria using 2D HSQC NMR maps.
Mahrous EA et al., J Lipid Res 2008, 49, 455-463
– Separation of cellular non-polar neutral lipids by normal-phase chromatography and analysis by electrospray ionization mass spectrometry.
Hutchins PM et al. J Lipid Res 2008, 49, 804-813
– Fractionation of lipids and purification of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) from Spirulina platensis.
Sajitala MG et al., Food Chem 2008, 109, 580-6
– Aqueous enzymatic oil extraction from Irvangia gabonensis.
Women HM et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2008, 110, 232-8
– Separation of acylglycerols, FAME and FFA in biodiesel by size exclusion chromatography.
Kittirattanapiboon K et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2008, 110, 422-427
– Green procedure with a green solvent for fats and oils’ determination microwave-integrated Soxhlet using limonene followed by microwave clevenger distillation.
J Chromatogr A 2008, 1196-1197, 147-152
– Comparison of different methods for the total lipid quantification in meat and meat products.
Perez-Palacios T et al., Food Chemistry 2008, 110, 1025-9
– Dichloromethane as a solvent for lipid extraction and assessment of lipid classes and fatty acids from samples of different natures.
Cequier-Sanchez E et al., J Agric Food Chem 2008, 56, 4297-4303
– Capillary electrophoresis based methods for the determination of lipids- A review.
Otieno AC et al., Anal Chim Acta 2008, 624, 163-174
– Extended validation of a simplified extraction and gravimetric determination of total fat to selected foods.
Phillips KM et al., J Food Lipids 2008, 15, 309-325
– A matter of fat: an introduction to lipidomic profiling methods.
Roberts LD/ et al., J Chromatogr B 2008, 871, 174-181
– Recent developments in tandem mass spectrometry for lipidomic analysis.
Zehethofer N et al., Anal Chim Acta 2008, 627, 62-70
– Differential scanning calorimetry: a potential tool for discrimination of olive oil commercial categories.
Chiavaro E et al., Anal Chim Acta 2008, 625, 215-226
– Application of the accurate mass and time tag approach in studies of the human blood lipidome.
Ding J et al., J Chromatogr B 2008, 871, 243-252
– Method for analysis of fatty acid distribution and oil content on a single Lesquerella fendleri seed.
Isbell TA et al., Ind Crops Prod 2008, 28, 231-6
– Enzyme-assisted aqueous extraction of oil and protein from canola (Brassica napus) seeds.
Latif S et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2008, 110, 887-892
– Characterization of cod liver oil by spectroscopic techniques. New approaches for the detremination of compositional parameters, acyl groups, and cholesterol from 1H nuclear magnetic resonance and Fourier transform infrared spectral data.
J Agric Food Chem 2008, 56, 9072-9
– Improved Bligh and Dyer extraction procedure.
Jensen SK, Lipid Technol 2008, 20, 280-1
– Comparison of three microquantity techniques for measuring total lipids in fish.
Lu Y et al., Can J Fish Aquat Sci 2008, 65, 2233-2241
– Simultaneous assessment of lipid classes and bile acids in human intestinal fluid by solid-phase extraction and HPLC methods.
Persson E et al., J. Lipid Res. 2007 48: 242-251
– Evaporative light scattering detection trends in its analytical uses.
Lucena R et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2007, 388, 1663-1672
– The analysis of lipids via HPLC with a charged aerosol detector.
Moreau RA, Lipids 2006, 41, 727-734
– Application of pressurized fluid extraction technique in the gas chromatography-mass spectrometry determination of sterols from marine sediment samples.
Li D et al., J Chromatogr A 2007, 1160, 64-70
– Evaluation of quantitative thin layer chromatography using staining reagents.
Johnsson R et al., J Chromatogr A 2007, 1164, 298-305
– Techniques of preparing plant material for chromatographic separation and analysis.
Romanik G et al., J Biochem Biophys Meethods 2007, 70, 253-261
– Lipid extraction from the microalga Phaeodactylum tricornutum.
Ramírez Fajardo A et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2007, 109, 120-126
– New microwave-integrated Soxhlet extraction. An advantageous tool for the extraction of lipids from food products.
Virot M et al., J Chromatogr A 2007, 1174, 138-144
– Lipidomics and lipid profiling in metabolomics.
German JB et al., Curr Opin Lipidol 2007, 18, 66-71
Simultaneous analysis of glycolipids and phospholids molecular species in avocado (Persea americana Mill) fruit.
Pacetti D et al., J Chromatogr A 2007, 1150, 241-51
– Comparison of three solid-phase extraction methods for fatty acid analysis of lipid fractions in tissues of marine bivalves.
J Chromatogr A 2006, 1137, 127-137
– High-temperature micro liquid chromatography for lipid molecular species analysis with evaporative light scattering detection.
Hazotte A et al., J Chromatogr A 2007, 1140, 131-9
– Comparison of soxhlet, ultrasound-assisted and pressurized liquid extraction of terpenes, fatty acids and vitamin E from Piper gaudichaudianum
Flores Péres V et al., J Chromatogr A 2006, 1105, 115-8
– Efficient GC/MS analysis of hydroxy lipid compounds from geochemical samples using tertiary-butyldimethylsilyl etherification.
Nishimura M et al., Org Geochem 2006, 37, 1019-1035
– New fractionation scheme for lipid classes based on “in-cell fractionation” using sequential pressurized liquid extraction.
Poerschmann J et al., J Chromatogr A 2006, 1127, 18-25
– Development of enhanced analytical methodology from lipid sampling to detection.
Isaac G, Uppsala Universitet, dissertation from the faculty of science and technology 56, 2005
– Characterization of lipids in complex samples using comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatography with time-of-flight mass spectrometry.
Jover E et al., J Chromatogr 2005, 1086, 2-11
– A gas chromatography/electron ionization mass spectrometry selected ion monitoring method for determining the fatty acid pattern in food after formation of fatty acid methyl esters.
Thurnhofer S et al., J Agric Food Chem 2005, 53, 8896-8903
– A comprehensive classification system for lipids.
Fahy E et al., J Lipid Res 2005, 46, 839-861
– A novel procedure for fat and oil extraction.
Kelley C, Inform 2005, 16, 76-77
– Lipid arrays : new tools in the understanding of membrane dynamics and lipid signaling.
Ivanova PT et al., Mol Interventions 2004, 4, 86-96
– Supercritical fluid extraction of jojoba oil.
Salgin U et al., JAOCS 2004, 81, 293-6
– Extracting long-chain fatty acids from a fermentation medium.
Lalman JA et al., JAOCS 2004, 81, 105-110
– In situ alkaline transesterification : an effective method for the production of fatty acids esters from vegetable oils.
Haas MJ., JAOCS 2004, 81, 83-89
– Improving xanthophyll extraction from marigold flower using cellulytic enzymes.
Navarrete-Bolanos JL et al., J Agric Food Chem 2004, 52, 3394-8
– Recovery in aqueous two-phase systems of lutein produced by the green microalga Chlorella protothecoides.
Cisneros M et al., J Chromatogr B 2004, 807, 105-110
– Characterization of chicken fat dry fractionation at the pilot scale.
Arnaud E et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2004, 108, 591-8
– Forward-and-back dynamic ultrasound-assisted extraction of fat from bakery products.
Ruiz-Jimenez J et al., Anal Chim Acta 2004, 502, 75-82
– Improvement of a solid phase extraction method for analysis of lipid fractions in muscle foods.
Ruiz J et al., Anal Chim Acta 2004, 520, 201-5
– Microwave-mediated analysis for sugar, fatty acid, and sphingoid compositions of glycosphingolipids.
Itonori S et al., J Lipid Res 2004, 45, 574-581
– Pressurized fluid extraction of carotenoids from Haematococcus pluvialis and Dunaliella salina and kavalactones from Piper methysticum
Denery JR et al., Anal Chim Acta 2004, 501, 175-181
– Use of chemometrics and mid infrared spectroscopy for the selection of extraction alternatives to reference analytical methods for total fat isolation.
Ruiz-Jimenez J et al., Anal Chim Acta 2004, 525, 159-169
– Improving quantitative measurements for the evaporative light scattering detector.
Mathews BT et al., Chromatographia 2004, 60, 625-633
– Comparison of six methods for the extraction of lipids from serum in terms of effectiveness and protein preservation.
Ferraz TPL et al., J Biochem Biophys Meth 2004, 58, 187-193.
– Removal of lipid contaminants by organic solvents from oilseed protein extract prior to electrophoresis.
Wang W et al., Anal Biochem 2004, 329, 139-141.
– A critical evaluation of Raman spectroscopy for the analysis of lipids: fatty acid methyl esters.
Beattie JR et al., Lipids 2004, 39, 407-419
– Extraction of phospholipids from salmon roe with supercritical carbon dioxide and an entrainer.
Tanaka Y et al., J Oleo Sci 2004, 53, 417-424
– Quantification of sphingolipids in soybeans.
Gutierrez E et al., JAOCS 2004, 81, 737-742
– Microscale recovery of total lipids from fish tissue by accelerated solvent extraction.
Dodds ED et al., JAOCS 2004, 81, 835-840
– A better way to extract soybeans.
Snyder HE, Inform 2004, 15, 575-6
– Effect of sample preparation, length of time, and sample size on quantification of total lipids from bovine liver.
Ametaj BN et al., J Agric Food Chem 2003, 51, 2105-10
– Extraction of lipids from salmon toe with supercritical carbon dioxide.
Tanaka Y et al. J Oleo Sci 2003, 52, 295-301
– Solid fat content in fats and oils – determination by pulsed nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy.
Fiebig HJ et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2003, 105, 377-380
– Pressurized solvent extraction of total lipids in poultry meat.
Toschi TG et al., Food Chem 2003, 83, 551-5
– Pressurized liquid extraction of polar and nonpolar lipids in corn and oats with hexane, methylene chloride, isopropanol, and ethanol.
Moreau RA et al., JAOCS 2003, 80, 1063-7
– A novel method for preservation of labile lipid samples at ambient temperature with oxygen absorber.
Hirao S et al., J Oleo Sci 2003, 52, 583-8
– Supercritical fluid extraction of grape seed oil and subsequent separation of free fatty acids by high-speed counter-current chromatography.
Cao X et al., J Chromatogr A 2003, 1021, 117
– Global analyses of cellular lipidomes directly from crude extracts of biological samples by ESI mass spectrometry: a bridge to lipidomics.
Han X et al., J Lipid Res 2003, 44, 1071-9
– Mechanism of response enhancement in evaporative light scattering detection with the addition of triethylamine and formic acid.
Deschamps FS et al., Analyst 2002, 127, 35-41
– Comparison of methods to measure the oil contents in oilseeds.
Barthet VJ et al., J Oleo Sci 2002, 51, 589-597
– Determination of fat content and fatty acid composition in meat and meat products after supercritical fluid extraction.
Berg H et al., J AOAC Int 2002, 85, 1064
– Solid phase extraction : applications to the chromatographic analysis of vegetable oils and fats.
Panagiotopoulou PM et al. Grasas y Aceites 2002, 53, 84-95
– Nondestructive quantification of neutral lipids by thin-layer chromatography and laser-fluorescent scanning : suitable methods for “lipidome” analysis.
Kishimoto K et al., Biochem Biophys Res Comm 2001, 281, 657-662
– Major human plasma lipid classes determined by quantitative high-performance liquid chromatography, their variation and associations with phospholipid fatty acids.
Seppanen-Laakso T et al., J Chromatogr B 2001, 754, 437-445
– Response enhancement for the evaporative light scattering detection for the analysis of lipid classes and molecular species.
Deschamps FS et al., Chromatographia 2001, 54, 607-611
– Development in lipid analysis: some new extraction techniques and in situ transesterification.
Carrapiso AI et al., Lipids 2000, 35, 1167
– Determination of the oil content of seeds by focused microwave-assisted Soxhlet extraction.
Chromatographia 2000, 52, 103-108
– Concentration of gamma linolenic acid (GLA) from borage oil by urea complexation optimization of reaction conditions.
Spurvey SA et al., J Food Lipids 2000, 7, 163-174
– Rapid staining of lipids on thin-layer chromatograms with amido black 10B and other water-soluble stains.
Plekhanov AY. Anal Biochem 1999, 271, 186
– Screening analysis of unknown seed oils.
Spitzer V, Fett/Lipid 1999, 101, 2-19
– Accelerated solvent extraction of lipids for determining the fatty acid composition of biological material.
Schäfer K, Anal Chim Acta 1998, 358, 69-77
Morbi luctus sagittis urna vitae tempus. Donec a nisi in turpis fringilla sollicitudin ac quis tortor. Aliquam bibendum dolor eu dolor tempus, id […]Lire la suite
2 Morbi luctus sagittis urna vitae tempus. Donec a nisi in turpis fringilla sollicitudin ac quis tortor. Aliquam bibendum dolor eu dolor tempus, […]Lire la suite
2 Morbi luctus sagittis urna vitae tempus. Donec a nisi in turpis fringilla sollicitudin ac quis tortor. Aliquam bibendum dolor eu dolor tempus, […]Lire la suite
Devenez membre et participez au développement de la Lipidomique au XXIème siècle.S'inscrire