Development and validation of a simple and rapid HILIC-MS/MS method for the quantification of low-abundant lysoglycerophospholipids in human plasma
Li H et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2023, 415, 411–425
Structural characterization of phospholipids and sphingolipids by in-source fragmentation MALDI/TOF mass spectrometry
Hay-Yan J. et al., Anal Bioanall Chem 2022, 414, 2089–2102
Lipidomics Screening of Polyunsaturated Phospholipid Molecular Species in Crab (Portunus trituberculatus) Muscular Tissue: A Nontarget Approach by HILIC-MS
Zhang Y et al., Eur J lipid Sci Technol 2022, 124, 2100097
Quantitative determination of sn-positional phospholipid isomers in MSn using silver cationization
Lillja J et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2022, 414, 7473 – 7482
Rapid assessment of fatty acyls chains of phospholipids and plasmalogens by atmospheric pressure chemical ionization in positive mode and high-resolution mass spectrometry using in-source generated monoacylglycerol like fragments intensities
Abreu S et al., J Chromatogr A 2022, 1673, 463093
Structure-specific, accurate quantitation of plasmalogen glycerophosphoethanolamine
Morel Y et al., Anal Chim Acta 2021, 1186, 339088
Analysis of serum lysophosphatidylethanolamine levels in patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry
Yamamoto Y et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2021, 413, 245-254
Quantitative and comparative study of plasmalogen molecular species in six edible shellfishes by hydrophilic interaction chromatography mass spectrometry
Wang J et al., Food Chem 2021, 334, 127558
Application of enzymatic fluorometric assays to quantify phosphatidylcholine, phosphatidylethanolamine and sphingomyelin in human plasma lipoproteins
Tsuji T et al., Chem Phys Lipids 2021, 238, 105102
Detailed structural characterization of cardiolipins from various biological sources using a complex analytical strategy comprising fractionation, hydrolysis and chiral chromatography
Vítová M et al., J Chromatogr A 2021, 1648, 462185
Mass Spectrometric Analysis of Sphingomyelin with N-α-Hydroxy Fatty Acyl Residue in Mouse Tissues
Ali H et al., Lipids 2021, 56, 181-188
Characterization of glycerophospholipid molecular species in muscles from three species of cephalopods by direct infusion-tandem mass spectrometry.
Yan Shen Y et al., Chem Phys Lipids 2020, 226, 104848
Comprehensive characterization of neutral and polar lipids of buttermilk from different sources and its milk fat globule membrane isolates.
Calvo MV et al., J Food Comp Anal 2020, 86, 103386
Preparation of n‐3 Polyunsaturated Phosphatidylglycerol from Salmon Roe Lipids by Phospholipase D and In Vitro Digestion.
Chen L et al., Europ J Lipid Sci Technol 2020,122, 1900201
A 1D High Performance Thin Layer Chromatography Method Validated to Quantify Phospholipids Including Cardiolipin and Monolysocardiolipin from Biological Samples.
Pinault M et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2020, 122, 1900240
Separation and characterization of products from acidic methanolysis of plasmalogenic lipids by two-dimensional gas chromatography with online reduction
Delmonte P et al., J Chromatogr A 2020, 1619, 460955
Profiling analysis of phospholipid fatty acids in serum as a complement to the comprehensive fatty acids method
Criado-Navarro I et al., J Chromatogr A 2020, 1619, 460965
Lipidome-wide characterization of phosphatidylinositols and phosphatidylglycerols on Cdouble bondC location level.
Xia T et al., Anal Chim Acta 2020, 1128, 107-115
A rapid method for the separation of the phospholipids from the neutral lipids in plasma
Liu G et al., Prostaglandins, Leukotrienes and Essential Fatty Acids 2020, 157, 102096
Identification of unusual phospholipids from bovine heart mitochondria by HPLC-MS/MS
Kim J et al., J Lipid Res 2020, 61, 1707-1719
Profiling and quantification of aminophospholipids based on chemical derivatization coupled with HPLC-MS.
Ma H.F. et al., J Lipid Res 2019, 60, 121-134
A method for the quantitative determination of glycerophospholipid regioisomers by UPLC-ESI-MS/MS.
Wozny K et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2019, 411, 915-924
Development and application of a high throughput one-pot extraction protocol for quantitative LC-MS/MS analysis of phospholipids in serum and lipoprotein fractions in normolipidemic and dyslipidemic subjects.
Gardner MS et al., J Chromatogr B 2019, 1118-1119, 137-147
Instrument response of phosphatidylglycerol lipids with varying fatty acyl chain length in nano-ESI shotgun experiments.
Hofmann T et al., Chem Phys Lipids 2019, 223, 104782
Comparative evaluation of the extraction and analysis of urinary phospholipids and lysophospholipids using MALDI-TOF/MS.
Li X et al., Chem Phys Lipids 2019, 223, 104787
Determination of glycerophospholipids in vegetable edible oils: Proof of concept to discriminate olive oil categories.
Criado-Navarro I et al., Food Chem 2019, 299, 125136
Development of a Rapid Ultra High‐Performance Liquid Chromatography/Tandem Mass Spectrometry Method for the Analysis of sn‐1 and sn‐2 Lysophosphatidic Acid Regioisomers in Mouse Plasma.
Aristizabal‐Henao JJ et al., Lipids 2019, 54, 479-486
Evaluation of Lysophospholipid Measurement in Cerebrospinal Fluid Samples using Liquid Chromatography–Tandem Mass Spectrometry.
Morita Y et al., Lipids 2019, 54, 487-500
Liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry characterization of nitroso, nitrated and nitroxidized cardiolipin products.
Montero-Bullon JF et al., Free Radic Biol Med 2019, 144, 183-191
Quantification of phospholipid fatty acids by chemical isotope labeling coupled with atmospheric pressure gas chromatography quadrupole- time-of-flight mass spectrometry (APGC/Q-TOF MS).
Xia F et al., Clin Chim Acta 2019, 1082, 86-97
Quantitative molecular tissue atlas of Bis(monoacylglycero)phosphate and phosphatidylglycerol membrane lipids in rodent organs generated by methylation assisted high resolution mass spectrometry.
Xueying Wang X et al., Clin Chim Acta 2019, 1084, 60-70
– 31P NMR Method for Phospholipid Analysis in Krill Oil: Proficiency Testing—A Step toward Becoming an Official Method.
Zailer E et al., JAOCS 2018, 95, 1467-1474
– Quantification of glycerophospholipids and sphingomyelin in human milk and infant formula by high performance liquid chromatography coupled with mass spectrometer detector.
Tavazzi I et al., J Chromatogr B 2018, 1072, 235-243
– Quantitative determination of cyclic phosphatidic acid and its carba analog in mouse organs and plasma using LC–MS/MS.
Shimizu Y et al., J Chromatogr B 2018, 1076, 15-21
– Analysis of phosphatidylethanolamine, phosphatidylcholine, and plasmalogen molecular species in food lipids using an improved 2D high-performance liquid chromatography system.
Takahashi R et al., J Chromatogr B 2018, 1077-78, 35-43
– Targeted lipidomics profiling of marine phospholipids from different resources by UPLC-Q-Exactive Orbitrap/MS approach.
Li X et al., J Chromatogr B 2018, 1096, 107-112
– Facile determination of sphingolipids under alkali condition using metal-free column by LC-MS/MS.
Gowda SG et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2018, 410, 4793–4803
– Solid-phase extraction of phospholipids using mesoporous silica nanoparticles: application to human milk samples.
Pérez-Cejuela HM et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2018, 410, 4847–4854
– Quantitative structural characterization of phosphatidylinositol phosphates from biological samples.
Kim SH et al., J Lipid Res 2017, 58, 469-478
– Enzymatic methods for choline-containing water soluble phospholipids based on fluorescence of choline oxidase: Application to lyso-PAF.
Sanz-Vicente I. et al., Anal Biochem 2017, 519, 30-37
– Identification of phospholipids classes and molecular species in different types of egg yolk by using UPLC-Q-TOF-MS.
Abdelmoneim H. et al., Food Chemistry 2017, 221, 58-66
– Determination of phospholipids in soybean lecithin samples via the phosphorus monoxide molecule by high-resolution continuum source graphite furnace molecular absorption spectrometry.
Pires L.N. et al., Food Chemistry 2017, 225, 162-6
– Non-target analysis of phospholipid and sphingolipid species in egg yolk using liquid chromatography/triple quadrupole tandem mass spectrometry.
Buszewski B. et al., J Chromatogr A 2017, 1487, 179-186
– Accurate quantitation of choline and ethanolamine plasmalogen molecular species in human plasma by liquid chromatography–tandem mass spectrometry.
Otoki Y. et al., J Pharm Biomed Anal 2017, 134, 77-85
– Rapid Identification and Relative Quantification of the Phospholipid Composition in Commercial Lecithins by 31P NMR.
Yang Y et al., JAOCS 2017, 94, 885-892
– Phospholipid Profiles of Oleaginous Pressed Cakes Using NMR and Gas Chromatography.
Cansell M et al., JAOCS 2017, 94, 1219-1223
– Profiling of phospholipids molecular species from different mammalian milk powders by using ultra-performance liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization-quadrupole-time of flight-mass spectrometry
Ali AH et al., J Food Comp Anal 2017, 62, 143-154
– Effective phospholipid removal from plasma samples by solid phase extraction with the use of copper (II) modified silica gel cartridges.
Flieger J et al, J Chromatogr B 2017, 1070, 1-6
– Archaeal phospholipids: Structural properties and biosynthesis.
Caforio A et al., Biochim Biophys Acta – Mol Cell Biol Lipids 2017, 1862, 1325-1339
– Structural analysis of phosphatidylcholine using a thin layer chromatography‐based method.
Yinggang GT et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2017, 119, 1600282
– Profiling of phospholipids molecular species from different mammalian milk powders by using ultra-performance liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization-quadrupole-time of flight-mass spectrometry.
Abdelmoneim H. Ali AH et al., Food Chem 2017, 62, 143-154
– Profiling and relative quantification of phosphatidylethanolamine based on acetone stable isotope derivatization.
Wang X. et al., Anal Chim Acta 2016, 902, 142-153
– Analytical methods in sphingolipidomics: Quantitative and profiling approaches in food analysis.
Canela N. et al., J Chromatogr A 2016, 1428, 16-38
– Determination of phospholipids in milk using a new phosphodiester stationary phase by liquid chromatography-matrix assisted desorption ionization mass spectrometry.
Walczak J. et al., J Chromatogr A 2016, 1432, 39-48
– Characterization and relative quantification of phospholipids based on methylation and stable isotopic labeling.
Cai T. et al., J Lipid Res 2016, 57, 388-397
– In-depth sphingomyelin characterization using electron impact excitation of ions from organics and mass spectrometry.
Baba T. et al., J Lipid Res 2016, 57, 858-867
– Molecular species composition of plant cardiolipin determined by liquid chromatography mass spectrometry.
Zhou Y. et al., J Lipid Res 2016, 57, 1308-1321
– Electrospray mass spectrometry as a tool to characterize phospholipid composition of plant cakes.
Buré C. et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2016, 118, 1282–1292
– Measurement of Ether Phospholipids in Human Plasma with HPLC–ELSD and LC/ESI–MS After Hydrolysis of Plasma with Phospholipase A1.
Mawatari S. et al., Lipids 2016, 51, 997-1006
– Extraction, chromatographic and mass spectrometric methods for lipid analysis.
Pati S. et al., Biomed Chromatogr 2016, 30, 695-709
– Comparison and Characterization of Soybean and Sunflower Lecithins Used for Chocolate Production by High-Performance Thin-Layer Chromatography with Fluorescence Detection and Electrospray Mass Spectrometry.
Krüger S., et al., J Agric Food Chem 2015, 63, 2893–2901
– Ultra-high-performance liquid chromatography electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry for accurate analysis of glycerophospholipids and sphingolipids in drug resistance tumor cells.
Li L., et al., J Chromatogr A 2015, 1381, 140-148
– Analysis of phospholipids in bio-oils and fats by hydrophilic interaction liquid chromatography–tandem mass spectrometry.
Viidanoja J, J Chromatogr 2015, 1001, 140-9
– Simultaneous extraction of phosphatidylcholine and phosphatidylethanolamine from soybean lecithin.
John J.V., et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2015, 117, 1647-54
– Individual phosphatidylcholine species analysis by RP-HPLC-ELSD for determination of polyenylphosphatidylcholine in lecithins.
Lee W.J. et al., J Agric Food Chem 2015, 63, 3851–3858
– Hydrophilic interaction liquid chromatography–electrospray ionization-tandem mass spectrometry of a complex mixture of native and oxidized phospholipids.
Losito I. et al., J Chromatogr A 2015, 1422, 194-205
– MS/MS and LC-MS/MS analysis of choline/ethanolamine plasmalogens via promotion of alkali metal adduct formation.
Otoki Y. et al., J Chromatogr B 2015, 1004, 85-92
– Two-Dimensional High Performance LiquidChromatography-Mass Spectrometry for PhosphatidylcholineAnalysis in Egg Yolk.
Walczak J et al., Food Anal. Methods 2015, 8, 661– 667
– Mass spectrometry and inflammation—MS methods to study oxidation and enzyme-induced changes of phospholipids.
Fuchs B., Anal Bioanal Chem 2014, 406, 1291–1306
– Separation and determination of phospholipids in plant seeds by nonaqueous capillary electrophoresis.
Guo B-Y et al., J Chromatogr A 2005, 1074, 205–213
– Imaging of lipids in rat heart by MALDI-MS with silver nanoparticles.
Jackson SN et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2014, 406, 1377–1386
– Methods for quantifying lysophosphatidic acid in body fluids: A review.
Jesionowska A et al., Anal Biochem 2014, 453, 38–43
– Extraction of phospholipids from structured dry egg yolk.
Wang H et al., JAOCS 2014, 91, 513-20
– An improved method for determining the phosphorus content in vegetable oils.
Chen B et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2014, 116, 548–552
– Separation and identification of lipid classes by normal phase LC-ESI/MS/MS on a cyanopropyl column.
Olsson P et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2014, 116, 653-8
– Total Phospholipids in Edible Oils by In-Vial Solvent Extraction Coupled with FTIR Analysis.
Meng X et al., J Agric Food Chem 2014, 62, 3101-3107
– Preparation of Marine Plasmalogen and Selective Identification of Molecular Species by LC-MS/MS.
Yamashita S et al., J Oleo Sci 2014, 63, 423-430
– Elucidation of phosphatidylcholine isomers using two dimensional liquid chromatography coupled in-line with ozonolysis mass spectrometry.
Sun C et al., J Chromatogr A 2014, 1351, 37-45
– Characterization of acyl chain position in unsaturated phosphatidylcholines using differential mobility-mass spectrometry.
Maccarone AT et al., J Lipid Res 2014, 55, 1668-1677
– Challenges in accurate quantitation of lysophosphatidic acids in human biofluids.
Joelle M. Onorato JM et al., J Lipid Res 2014, 55, 1784-1796
– Two-dimensional LC-MS/MS to enhance ceramide and phosphatidylcholine species profiling in mouse liver.
Ling YS et al., Biomed Chromatogr 2014, 28, 1284-93
– Separation and quantification of 2-acyl-1-lysophospholipids and 1-acyl-2-lysophospholipids in biological samples by LC-MS/MS.
Okudaira M et al., J Lipid Res 2014, 55, 2178-2192
– Synthetic phospholipids with high purity fatty acids.
Schmidli E et al., Lipid technol 2014, 26, 202-5
– A fast method for the determination of the PC/LPC ratio in intact serum by MALDI-TOF MS: An easy-to-follow lipid biomarker of inflammation.
Angelini R. et al., Chem Pys Lipids 2014, 183, 169-175
– Phospholipidomics reveals differences in glycerophosphoserine profiles of hypothermically stored red blood cells and microvesicles.
Bicalho B et al., Biochim Biophys Acta 2013, 1828, 317-26
– Lipid fingerprints of intact viruses by MALDI-TOF/mass spectrometry.
Vitale R et al., Biochim Biophys Acta 2013, 1831, 872-9
– Application of two new LC-ESI-MS methods for improved detection of intact polar lipids (IPLs) in environmental samples.
Wormer L et al., Org Geochem 2013, 59, 10-21
– Mass spectrometry based phospholipidomics of mammalian thymus and leuleukemia patients implication for function of iNKT cells.
Xu X et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2013, 405, 5267-78
– Lipid profiling of human plasma from peritoneal dialysis patients using an improved 2D (NP/RP) LC6QToF MS method.
Li M et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2013, 405, 6629-38
– A simple method to identify ether lipids in spermatozoa samples by MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry.
Nimptsch A et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2013, 405, 6675-6682
– Lipidomics in nutrition and food research.
Hyotylainen T et al., Mol Nutr Food Res 2013, 57, 1306-18
– Molecular Species of Phospholipids with Very Long Chain Fatty Acids in Skin Fibroblasts of Zellweger Syndrome.
Hama K et al., Lipids 2013, 48, 1253-1267
– Identification of Plasmalogen Cardiolipins from Pectinatus by Liquid Chromatography–High Resolution Electrospray Ionization Tandem Mass Spectrometry.
Rezanka T et al., Lipids 2013, 48, 1237-1251
– Identification of phospholipid species affected by miltefosine action in Leishmania donovani cultures using LC-ELSD, LC-ESI/MS, and multivariate data analysis.
Imbert L et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2012, 402, 1169-1182
– Enzymatic measurement of phosphatidylserine in cultured cells.
Morita SY et al., J Lipid Res 2012, 53, 325-330
– Quantitation of multiple sphingolipid classes using normal and reversed-phase LC-ESI-MS/MS comparative profiling of two cell lines.
Masood MA et al., Lipids 2012, 47, 209-226
– Isolation of pure phospholipid fraction from egg yolk.
Gladkowski W et al., JAOCS 2012, 89, 179-182
– Isolation of egg-yolk phospholipids and enzymatic modification of their acyl chains.
Chojnacka A et al., Lipid Technol 2012, 24, 33-5
– Comparative study of serine-plasmalogens in human retina and optic nerve: identification of atypical species with odd carbon chains.
Nagy K et al., J Lipid Res 2012, 53, 776-783
– Quantification of bioactive sphingo- and glycerophospholipid species by electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry in blood.
Liebisch G et al., J Chromatogr B 2012, 883-884, 141-6
– Determination of phosphatidylethanolamine molecular species in various food matrices by liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization-tandem mass spectrometry (LC-ESI-MS).
Zhou L et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2012, 403, 291-300
– Effect of ionization modifiers on the simultaneous analysis of all classes of phospholipids by nanoflow liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry in negative ion mode.
Bang DY et al., J Chromatogr A 2012, 1240, 69-76
– Comparison of sample preparation approaches for phospholipid profiling in human serum by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry.
Ferreiro-Vera C et al., J Chromatogr A 2012, 1240, 21-8
– Structural elucidation of molecular speciesof pacific oyster ether amino phospholipids by normal-phase liquid chromatograpy/negative-ion electrospray ionization and quadrupole/multiple-stage linear ion-trap mass spectrometry.
Chen S et al., Anal Chim Acta 2012, 735, 76-89
– Gravimetric determination of phospholipid concentration.
Tejera-Garcia R et al., Chem Phys Lipids 2012, 165, 689-95
– Phosphocholine-containing lipid molecular species profiling in biological tissue using a fast HPLC/QqQ-MS method.
Tang CH et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2012, 404, 2949-61
– Identification of the fatty acyl residues composition and molecular species of phosphatidylcholines in soy lecithin powder by UPLC-ESI-MS/MS.
Cao W et al., Chromatographia 2012, 75, 1271-8
– Separation of fluorescently labeled phosphoinositides and sphingolipids by capillary electrophoresis.
Wang K et al., J Chromatogr B 2012, 907, 79-86
– Analysis of phospholipids and glycolipids by thin-layer chromatography-matrix-assisted laser desorption and ionization mass spectrometry.
Fuchs B, J Chromatogr A 2012, 1259, 62-73
– Shotgun lipidomics strategy for fast analysis of phospholipids in fisheries waste and its potential in species differentiation.
Shen Q et al., J Agric Food Chem 2012, 60, 9384-93
– Quantification of phosphatidic acid in foodstuffs using a thin-layer-chromatography-imaging technique.
Tanaka T et al., J Agric Food Chem 2012, 60, 4156-61
– Characterization of phospholipid molecular species in the edible parts of bony fish and shellfish.
Boselli E et al., J Agric Food Chem 2012, 60, 3234-45
– A method for simultaneous quantification of phospholipid species by routine 31P NMR.
Brinkmann-Trettenes U et al., J Pharmaceut Biomed Anal 2012, 70, 708-12
– Determination of Phospholipids in Food Samples.
Restuccia D et al., Food Reviews International 2012, 28, 1-46
– Lipidomic analysis of bacterial plasmalogens.
Řezanka T et al., Folia Microbiol 2012, 57, 463–472
– Analysis of lipids from crude lung tissue extracts by desorption electrospray ionization mass spectrometry and pattern recognition.
Basile F et al., Anal Biochem 2011, 408, 289-296
– Nano-HPLC-MS analysis of phospholipids in cerebrospinal fluid of Alzheimer’s disease patients – a pilot study.
Kosicek M et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2010,398, 2929-2937
– Quantitative analysis of phospholipids using nanostructures laser desorption ionization targets.
Colantonio S et al., Lipids 2011, 46, 469-477
– Simultaneous profiling of lysophospholipids and phospholipids from human plasma by nanoflow liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry.
Lee JY et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2011, 400, 2953-2961
– Liquid chromatography-mass spectrometric determination of plasmalogens in human plasma.
Anal Bioanal Chem 2011, 400, 1923-1931
– Rapid method for analysis of sphingomyelin by microwave derivatisation for gas chromatography-mass spectrometry.
Devle H et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2011, 113, 708-710
– MALDI imaging MS of phospholipids in the mouse lung.
Zemski Berry K.A. et al., J Lipid Res 2011, 52, 1551-1560
– Quantification of plasma phospholipids by ultra performance liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry.
Rabagny Y et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2011, 401, 891-899
– Glycerophosphocholine molecular species profiling in the biological tissue using UPLC/MS/MS.
Tang CH et al., J Chromatogr B 2011, 879, 2095-2106
– Quantitative profiling of PE, MMPE, DMPE, and PC lipid species by multiple precursor ion scanning: a tool for monitoring PE metabolism.
Bilgin M et al., Biochim Biophys Acta 2011, 1811, 1081-1089
– Liquid chromatographic-mass spectrometric analysis of phospholipids. Chromatography, ionization and quantification.
Brouwers JF, Biochim Biophys Acta 2011, 1811, 763-775
– Quantitative analysis of glycerophospholipids by LC-MS: acquisition, data handling, and interpretation.
Myers DS et al., Biochim Biophys Acta 2011, 1811, 748-757
– Methods for analyzing phosphoinositides using mass spectrometry.
Wakelam MJO et al., Biochim Biophys Acta 2011, 1811, 758-762
– From Brain to food: analysis of phosphatidylcholins, lysophosphatidylcholins and phosphatidylcholin-plasmalogens derivates in Alzheimer’s disease human post mortem brains and mice model via mass spectrometry.
Grimm MOW et al., J Chromatogr A 2011, 1218, 7713-22
– Quantitative profiling of phosphatidylethanol molecular species in human blood by liquid chromatography high resolution mass spectrometry.
Nalesso A et al., J Chromatogr A 2011, 1218, 8423-31
– Production of lysophospholipids rich in DHA.
Pencreach’h G et al., Lipid technol 2011, 23, 250-2
– Reversed phase LC/MS/MS method for targeted quantification of glycerophospholipid molecular species in plasma.
Uhl O et al., J Chromatogr A 2011, 879, 3556-64
– Identification of oxidized phospholipids by electrospray ionization mass spectrometry and LC-MS using a QQLIT instrument.
Spickett CM et al., Free Rad Biol Med 2011, 51, 2133-49
– Improved solvent extraction procedure and high-performance liquid chromatography -evaporative light-scattering detector method for analysis of polar lipids from dairy materials.
Le TT et al., J Agric Food Chem 2011, 59, 10407-13
– Determination of phospholipids in milk samples by means of hydrophilic interaction liquid chromatography coupled to evaporative light scattering and mass spectrometry
Donato P et al., J Chromatogr A 2011, 1218, 6476–6482
– Improved method for the quantification of lysophospholipids including enol ether species by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry.
J Lipid Res 2010, 51, 440-447
– Single embryo and oocyte lipid fingerprinting by mass spectrometry.
Ferreira CR et al., J Lipid Res 2010, 51, 1218-1227
– Preparation of fatty acid methyl esters by selective methanolysis of polar glycerolipids.
Ichihara K et al., Lipids 2010, 45, 367-374
– Quantitation of ceramide phosphorylethanolamines containing saturated and unsaturated sphingoid base cores.
Massod MA e al., Anal Biochem 2010, 400, 259-269
– Quantification of lysophosphatidic acids in rat brain tissue by liquid chromatography-electrospray tandem mass spectrometry.
Aaltonen N et al., J Chromatogr B 2010, 878, 1145-1152
– A rapid and quantitative LC-MS/MS method to profile sphingolipids.
Scherer M et al., J Lipid Res 2010, 51, 2001-2011
– Precise and global identification of phospholipid molecular species by an Orbitrap mass spectrometer and automated search engine Lipid search.
Taguchi R et al., J Chromatogr A 2010, 1217, 4229-4239
– Determination of phospholipids in soybean (Glycine max) cultivars by liquid-chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry.
Lee SJ et al., J Food comp Anal 2010, 23, 314-318
– Analyses for phosphatidylcholine hydroperoxides by LC/MS.
Hui SP et al., J Chromatogr B 2010, 878, 1677-1682
– Dual parallel mass spectrometry for lipid and vitamin D analysis.
Byrdwell WC et al., J Chromatogr A 2010, 1217, 3992-4003
– Separation and detection of all phosphoinositide isomers by ESI-MS.
Kiefer S et al., J Pharm Biomed Anal 2010, 53,552-8
– Identification and quantification of phosphatidylcholines containing very-long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acid in bovine and human retina using liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry.
Berdeaux O et al., J Chromatogr A 2010, 1217, 7738-7748
– LC-ESI-MS determination of phospholipids and lysophospholipids.
Wagner S et al., Chromatographia 2010, 72, 659-664
– An improved method for the separation and quantification of major phospolipid classes by LC-ELSD.
Yan KP et al., Chromatographia 2010, 72, 815-819
– Rapid quantitative analysis of sphingolipids in seafood using HPLC with evaporative light-scattering detection its application in tissue distribution of sphingolipids in fish.
Duan J et al., J Oleo Sci 2010, 59, 509-513
– Simple chromatographic method for simultaneous analyses of phosphatidylcholine, lysophosphatidylcholine, and free fatty acids.
Mengesha AE et al., AAPS PharmSciTech 2010 11(3):1084-91
– Application of MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry in lipidomics.
Fuchs B et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2009, 111, 83-98
– Sunflower lecithin application of a fractionation process with absolute ethanol.
JAOCS 2009, 86, 189-196
– Phospholipid lipidomics in health and disease.
Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2009, 111, 2-13
– A review of lipidomic technologies applicable to sphingolipidomics and their relevant applications.
Han X et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2009, 111, 39-52
– Cardiolipin and monolysocardiolipin analysis in fibroblasts, lymphocytes, and tissues using high-performance liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry as a diagnostic test for Barth syndrome.
Houtkooper RH et al., Anal Biochem 2009, 387, 230-7
– Liquid chromatographic-mass spectrometric analysis of glycerophospholipids in corn oil.
Harrabi S et al., Food Chem 2009, 114, 712-6
– Quantification of fatty acids as methyl esters and phospholipids in cheese samples after separation of triacylglycerides and phospholipids.
Hauff S et al., Anal Chim Acta 2009, 636, 229-235
– Lipid and phospholipid profiling of biological samples using MALDI Fourier transform mass spectrometry.
Mariccor S et al., Lipids 2009, 44, 367-371
– Enzymatic measurement of phosphatidic acid in cultured cells.
Morita S et al., J Lipid Res 2009, 50, 1945-1952
– Composition analysis of positional isomers of phosphatidylinositol by high-performance liquid chromatography.
Iwasaki Y et al., J Chromatogr A 2009, 1216, 6077-6080
– Phospholipid profiling by tandem mass spectrometry.
Cui Z et al., J Chromatogr B 2009, 877, 2709-2715
– Spectrophometric determination of phosphatidic acid via iron (III) complexation for assaying phospholipase D activity.
Dippe M et al., Anal Biochem 2009, 392, 169-173
– Pressurized liquid extraction of soil microbial phospholipid and neutral lipid fatty acids.
White PM et al., J Agric Food Chem 2009, 57, 7171-7
– Investigation of natural phosphatidylcholine sources separation and identification by liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization-tandem mass spectrometry (LC-ESI-MS) of molecular species.
Le Grandois J et al., J Agric Food Chem 2009, 57, 6014-6020
– Identification of abundant alkyl ether glycerophospholipids in the human lens by tandem mass spectrometry techniques.
Deeley JM et al., Anal Chem 2009, 81, 1920-1930
– Analysis of fatty acid profile in plasma phospholipids by solid-phase extraction in combination with GC.
Taylor LA et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2009, 111, 912-9
– High-sensitivity analysis of glycosphingolipids by matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization quadrupole ion trap time-of-flight imaging mass spectrometry on transfer membranes.
Goto-Inoue N et al., J Chromatogr A 2009, 1216, 7096-7101
– Analysis of phospholipids in rat brain using liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry.
Norris C et al., Lipids 2009, 44, 1047-1054
– Isolevuglandins covalently modify phosphatidylethanolamines in vivo : detection and quantitative analysis of hydroxylactam adducts.
Li W et al., Free Rad Biol Med 2009, 47, 1539-1552
– Selective fluorescence labeling of lipids in living cells.
Neef AB et al., Angew Chem Int 2009, 48, 1498-1500
– Determination of content and fatty acid composition of unlabeled phosphoinositide species by thin-layer chromatography and gas chromatography.
Konig S et al., Anal Biochem 2008, 378, 197-201
– Simultaneous determination and quantification of seven major phospholipid classes in human blood using normal-phase liquid chromatography coupled with electrospray mass spectrometry and the application in diabetes nephropathy.
Pang LQ et al., J Chromatogr B 2008, 869, 118-125
– An improved method for separating cardiolipin by HPLC.
Lipids 2008, 43, 971-6An improved method for separating cardiolipin by HPLC
– Determination of phospholipids in olive oil by 31P NMR spectroscopy.
Hatzakis E et al., J Agric Food Chem 2008, 56, 6232-6240
– Separation and determination of functional complex lipids from chicken skin.
Yunoki K et al., JAOCS 2008, 85, 427-433
– Quantitative evaluation of sphingomyelin and glucosylceramide using matrix-assisted laser desorption ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry with sphingosylphosphorylcholine as an internal standard. Practical application to tissues from patients with Niemann-Pick disease type A and C, Gaucher disease.
J Chromatogr B 2008, 870, 170-6
– Mass spectrometry analysis of oxidized phospholipids.
Chem Phys Lipids 2008, 156, 1-12
– Analysis of stem cell lipids by offline HPTLC-MALDI-TOF MS.
Fuchs B et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2008, 392, 849-860
– Mass spectrometric analysis of lipid species of human circulating blood cells.
Leidl K et al., Biochim Biophys Acta 2008, 1781, 655-664
– Shotgun lipidomics reveals the temporally dependent, highly diversified cardiolipin profile in the mammalian brain: temporally coordinated postnatal diversification of cardiolipin molecular species with neuronal remodeling.
Cheng H et al., Biochemistry 2008, 47, 5869-5880
– Bloospot assay using HPLC-tandem mass spectrometry for detection of Barth syndrome.
Kulil W et al., Clin Chem 2008, 54, 371-8
– Rapid characterization of the fatty acyl composition of complex lipids by collision-induced dissociation time-of-flight mass spectrometry.
Esch SW et al., J Lipid Res 2007, 48, 235-241
– Use of the GRP1 PH domain as a tool to measure the relative levels of PtdIns(3,4,5)P3 through a protein-lipid overlay approach.
Guillou H. et al., J Lipid Res 2007, 48, 726-732
– Fluorescent determination of cardiolipin using 10-N-nonyl acridine orange.
Kaewsuya P et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2007, 387, 2775-2782
– Simultaneous analysis of glycolipids and phospholipids molecular species in avocado (Persea amaricana) fruit.
Pacetti D et al., J Chromatogr A 2007, 1150, 241-251
– Feasibility of phospholipids separation by packed column SFC with mass spectrometric and light scattering detection.
Yip HS et al., Chromatographia 2007, 65, 655-665
– High-performance liquid chromatography method for quantifying sphingomyelin in rat brain.
Azzam DJ et al. J Chromatogr B 2007, 859, 131-136
– Separation of intact plasmalogens and all other phospholipids by a sigle run of high-performance liquid chromatography.
Mawatari S et al., Anal Biochem 2007, 370, 54-59
– Alkaline methanolysis of lipid extracts extends shotgun lipidomics analyses to the low-abundance regine of cellular sphingolipids.
Jiang X et al., Anal Biochem 2007, 371, 135-145
– Sublimation as a Method of Matrix Application for Mass Spectrometric Imaging.
Hankin JA et al., J Am Soc Mass Spectrom 2007, 18, 1646-1652
– Fast high performance liquid chromatography analysis in lipidomics: separation of radiolabelled fatty acids and phosphatidylcholine molecular species using a monolithic C18 silica column.
Merlin JF et al., Anal Chimica Acta 2006, 565, 163-7
– Special methods for the analysis of ether lipid structure and metabolism in archaea.
Koga Y et al., Anal Biochem 2006, 348, 1-14
– Analysis of polyunsaturated aminophospholipid molecular species using isotope-tagged derivatives and tandem mass spectrometry/mass spectrometry/mass spectrometry.
Zemski Berry KA//et al Anal Biochem 2006, 349, 118-128
– Identification of biologically active triterpenes and sterols present in hexane extracts from Miconia species using high-resolution gas chromatography.
Crevelin EJ et al., Biomed Chromatogr 2006, 20, 827-830
– Multi-component analysis of marine lipids in fish gonads with emphasis on phospholipids using high resolution NMR spectroscopy.
Falch E et al., Chem Phys Lipids 2006, 144, 4-16
– Lipidomics: an analysis of cellular lipids by ESI-MS.
Milne S et al., Methods 2006, 39, 92-103
– Mass spectrometry determination of endonuclear phospholipid composition and dynamics.
Hunt AN et al., Methods 2006, 39, 104-111
– Automated identification and quantification og glycerophospholipid molecular species by multiple precursor ion scanning.
Ejsing CS et al., Anal Chem 2006, 78, 6202-6214
– Separation of yeast phospholipids using one-dimensional thin-layer chromatography.
Vaden DL et al., Anal Biochem 2005, 338, 162-4
– Shotgun lipidomics of phosphoethanolamine-containing lipids in biological samples after one-step in situ derivatization.
Han X et al., J Lipid Res 2005, 46, 1548-1560
– Separation and determination of phospholipids in plant seeds by nonaqueous capillary electrophoresis.
Guo BY et al., J Chromatogr A 2005, 1074, 205-213
– Removal of phospholipid contaminants through precipitation of glycosylphosphatidylinositols.
Azzouz N et al., Anal Biochem 2005, 343, 152-8
– sn-position determination of phospholipid-linked fatty acids derived from erythrocytes by liquid chromatography electrospray ionization ion-trap mass spectrometry.
Beermann C et al., Lipids 2005, 40, 211-218
– Analysis of phospholipids in lecithins Comparison between micellar electrokinetic chromatography and high-performance liquid chromatography.
Szucs R et al., J Chromatogr A 2005, 738, 25-29
— Extraction of phospholipids from unused natural resources with supercritical carbon dioxide and an entrainer.
Tanaka Y et al., J Oleo Sci 2005, 54, 569-576
– Analysis of phospho- and sphingolipids in dairy products by a new HPLC method.
Rombaut R et al., J Dairy Sci 2005, 88, 482-488
– Positional analysis of egg triacylglycerols andphospholipids from hens fed diets enrichedwith reﬁned seal blubber oil.
Pacetti D et al., J Sci Food Agric 2005, 85, 1703–1714
– Separation of phosphatidylcholine and phosphatidylethanolamine by using high-performance displacement chromatography.
Zhang WN et al., J Chromatogr A 2004, 1036, 145-154
– Determination of choline containing phospholipids in serum, bile and amniotic fluids by the derivative enzymatic-spectrophotometric method.
Campanella L et al., J Pharm Biomed Anal 2004, 35, 399-407
– Isolation and identification of molecular species of phosphatidylcholine and lysophosphatidylcholine from Jojoba seed meal (Simmondsia chinensis).
Léon F et al., J Agric Food Chem 2004, 52, 1207-1211
– Separation and quantification by high-performance liquid chromatography with light scattering detection of the main wheat flour phospholipids during dough mixing in the presence of phospholipase.
Néron S et al., J Chromatogr A 2004, 1047, 77-83
– Normal phase liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry analysis of phospholipid molecular species in blood mononuclear cells: application to cystic fibrosis.
Malavolta M et al., J Chromatogr B, 2004, 810, 173-186
– Structural identification of human blood phospholipids using liquid chromatography/quadrupole-linear ion trap mass spectrometry.
Wang C et al., Anal Chim Acta 2004, 525, 1-10
– Fractionation of crude soybean lecithin with aqueous ethanol.
Wu Y et al., JAOCS 2004, 81, 697-704
– Liquid chromatographic analysis of milk phospholipids with on-line pre-concentration.
Fagan P et al., J Chromatogr A, 2004, 1054, 241-249
– Determination of choline and ethanolamine plasmalogens in human plasma by HPLC using radioactive triiodide ion.
Maeba R et al., Anal Biochem 2004, 331, 169-176.
– Analysis of medium-chain acyl-coenzyme A esters in mouse tissues by liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization mass spectrometry.
Kasuya F et al., Anal Biochem 2004, 325, 196-205
– Matrix-assisted laser desorption and ionization time-of-flight (MALDI-TOF) mass spectrometry in lipid and phospholipid research.
Schiller J et al., Prog Lipid Res 2004, 43, 449-488
– Determination of pyrrolized phospholipids in oxidized phospholipid vesicles and lipoproteins.
Hidalgo FJ et al., Anal Biochem 2004, 334, 155-163
– Quantification of phosphatidic acid and lysophosphatidic acid by HPLC with evaporative light scattering detection.
Holland WL et al., J Lipid Res 2003, 44, 854-8
– Spectrophotometric determination of total phosphorus in rape seeds and oils.
Szydlowska-Czerniak A et al., Food Chem 2003, 81, 613-9
– A novel colorimetric assay for the determination of lysophosphatidic acid in plasma using an enzymatic cycling method.
Kishimoto T et al., Clin Chim Acta 2003, 333, 59-67
– Separation of phospholipids in microfluidic chip device: application to high-throughput screening assays for lipid-modifying enzymes.
Lin S et al., Anal Biochem 2003, 314, 97-107
– HIgh-performance liquid chromatography with evaporative light-scattering detection for the determination of phospholipid classes in human milk, infant formulas and phospholipid sources of long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Sala Vila A et al., J Chromatogr A 2003, 1008, 73-80
– Lipid class separation by HPLC combined with GC FA analysis : comparison of seed lipid compositions from different Brassica napus L varieties.
Beermann C et al., JAOCS 2003, 80, 747-753
– Separation and purification of phosphatidylcholine and phosphatidylethanolamine from soybean degummed oil residues by using solvent extraction and column chromatography.
Zhang W et al., J Chromatogr B 2003, 798, 323-331
– Light-Scattering Detection of Phospholipids Resolved by HPLC.
Descalzo AM et al., Lipids 2003, 23, 999-1003
– Preparation of purified phosphatidylcholine by HPLC.
Yoon TH et al., J Chromatogr A 2002, 949, 209-216
– Separation of soybean phospholipids by HPLC.
Kang DH et al., J Chromatogr A 2002, 949, 217-223
– Nonenzymatic synthesis of glycerolipids catalyzed by imidazole.
Testet E et al., J Lipid Res 2002, 13, 1150-4
– Coupled assay of sphingomyelin and ceramide molecular species by gas liquid chromatography.
Vieu C et al., L Lipid Res 2002, 43, 410-522
– Analysis of aminophospholipid molecular species by methyl-beta-cyclodextrin modified micellar electrokinetic capillary chromatography with laser-induced fluorescence detection.
Zhang L et al., Electrophoresis 2002, 23, 3071-7
– Nonradioactive analysis of phosphatidylinositides and other anionic phospholipids by anion-exchange high-performance liquid chromatography with suppressed conductivity detection.
Nasuhoglu C et al., Anal Biochem 2002, 301, 243-254
– A fluorescence-based, high-throughput sphingomyelin assay for the analysis of Niemann-Pick disease and other disorders of sphingomyelin metabolism.
He X et al., Anal Biochem 2002, 306, 115-123
– Phospholipid composition of cell-derived microparticles determined by one-dimensional high-performance thin-layer chromatography
Weerheim AM et al., Anal Biochem 2002, 302, 191-8
A simple method to enrich phospholipid content in commercial soybean lecithin.
Vandana V et al., JAOCS 2001, 78, 555-6
– (lyso)phospholipid class separation by HPLC using an evaporative light-scattering detector.
Sas B et al. J chromatogr A 1999, 864, 179
– Separation of phospholipids by nonaqueous capillary electrophoresis with electrospray ionisation mass spectrometry.
Raith K et al., J Chromatogr A 1998, 802, 185-8
Morbi luctus sagittis urna vitae tempus. Donec a nisi in turpis fringilla sollicitudin ac quis tortor. Aliquam bibendum dolor eu dolor tempus, id […]Lire la suite
2 Morbi luctus sagittis urna vitae tempus. Donec a nisi in turpis fringilla sollicitudin ac quis tortor. Aliquam bibendum dolor eu dolor tempus, […]Lire la suite
2 Morbi luctus sagittis urna vitae tempus. Donec a nisi in turpis fringilla sollicitudin ac quis tortor. Aliquam bibendum dolor eu dolor tempus, […]Lire la suite
Devenez membre et participez au développement de la Lipidomique au XXIème siècle.S'inscrire