Isolation and Determination of Tocopherols and Tocotrienols from the Seed of Capparis Ovata Grown in Turkey by Reversed-Phase High-Performance Liquid Chromatography.
Bakir DS et al., Chromatographia 2000, 83, 77-86
Analysis of oxidation products of α-tocopherol in extra virgin olive oil using liquid chromatography–tandem mass spectrometry.
Tanno R et al., Food Chem 2020, 306, 125582
Identification of α-Tocopherol and Its Oxidation Products by Ultra-Performance Liquid Chromatography Coupled with Quadrupole Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry.
Tang C et al., J Agric Food Chem 2020, 68, 2, 669-677
Determination of cholecalciferol (vitamin D3) in bovine milk by dispersive micro-solid phase extraction based on the magnetic three-dimensional graphene-sporopollenin sorbent.
Sereshti H et al., J Chromatogr B 2020, 1136, 121907
Quantification of bile acids: a mass spectrometry platform for studying gut microbe connection to metabolic diseases.
Choucair I et al., J Lipid Res 2020, 61, 159-177
A new LC-MS assay for the quantitative analysis of vitamin K metabolites in human urine.
McDonald M.G. et al., J Lipid Res 2019, 60, 892-899
Acylation derivatization based LC-MS analysis of 25-hydroxyvitamin D from finger-prick blood.
Le J. et al., J Lipid Res, 2019, 60, 1058-1064
Comprehensive analysis of oxylipins in human plasma using reversed-phase liquid chromatography-triple quadrupole mass spectrometry with heatmap-assisted selection of transitions.
Chen GY et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2019, 411, 367-385
Comparative assessment on the extraction of carotenoids from microalgal sources: Astaxanthin from H. pluvialis and β-carotene from D. salina.
Rammuni MN et al., Food Chem 2019, 277, 128-134
Simultaneous profiling of vitamin D metabolites in serum by supercritical fluid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (SFC-MS/MS).
Liu TT et al., J Chromatogr B 2019, 1120, 16-23
Determination of anandamide in cerebrospinal fluid samples by disposable pipette extraction and ultra-high performance liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry.
Oliveira GC et al., J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2019, 1130-31, 121809
Simplified Mass Spectrometric Analysis of Ceramides using a Common Collision Energy.
Picklo MJ et al., Lipids 2019, 54, 471-477
Simple Fast Quantification of Cholecalciferol, 25-Hydroxyvitamin D and 1,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D in Adipose Tissue Using LC-HRMS/MS.
Bonnet L et al., Nutrients 2019, 11(9), 1977
Simple Fast Quantification of Cholecalciferol, 25-Hydroxyvitamin D and 1,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D in Adipose Tissue Using LC-HRMS/MS.
Bonnet L et al., Nutrients 2019, 11:1977
A Fast and Simple Method for Determination of Vitamin E in Infant Formula by Dispersive Liquid-Liquid Microextraction Combined with HPLC-UV.
Sadrykia F et al., Food Analytical Methods 2019, 12, 23–31
Simultaneous Determination of 24 Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in Oils by Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry Using an Improved Clean-up Procedure.
Hua Zhou H et al., Food Analytical Methods 2019, 12, 1957-63
Simultaneous quantitative analysis of multiple sphingoid bases by stable isotope labeling assisted liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry.
Zheng SJ et al., Clin Chim Acta 2019, 1082, 106-115
Cholesterol, a powerful 13C isotopic biomarker.
Hajjar G et al., Clin Chim Acta 2019, 1089, 115-122
Analysis of endocannabinoids in plasma samples by biocompatible solid-phase microextraction devices coupled to mass spectrometry.
Acquaro VR et al., Clin Chim Acta 2019, 1091, 135-145
Analysis of 1-Deoxysphingoid Bases and Their N-Acyl Metabolites and Exploration of Their Occurrence in Some Food Materials.
Wan J et al., J. Agric. Food Chem. 2019, 67, 12953-12961
A Simplified Method for Fractionation and Analysis of Waxes and Oils from Sorghum (Sorghum bicolor (L.) Moench) Bran.
Hums ME et al., JAOCS 2019, 96, 1357-1366
– New LC-MS/MS method with single-step pretreatment analyzes fat-soluble vitamins in plasma and amniotic fluid.
Juan Le et al., J. Lipid Res. 2018; 59:1783-179
– Simultaneous determination of water- and fat-soluble vitamins, lycopene and beta-carotene in tomato samples and pharmaceutical formulations: Double injection single run by reverse-phase liquid chromatography with UV detection.
Melfi MT et al., J Food Comp Anal 2018, 70, 9-17
– Simultaneous determination of Vitamin A, 25-hydroxyl vitamin D3 α-tocopherol in small biological fluids by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry
Zhang H et al., J Chromatogr B 2018, 1079, 1-8
– Simple and sensitive dilute-and-shoot analysis of carotenoids in human plasma.
Bukowski MR et al., J Chromatogr B 2018, 1095, 32-38
– Determination of tocopherols and tocotrienols in human breast adipose tissue with the use of high performance liquid chromatography–fluorescence detection.
Bartosińska E et al., Biomed Chromatogr 2018, 32, e4361
– A Novel Method for Extracting Steryl Glucosides From Soy Lecithin
Xie M et al., Eur J Lipid Sci technol 2018, 120, 1700247
– Ultrasound Waves Increase the Yield and Carotenoid Content of Lipid Extracted From Cephalothorax of Pacific White Shrimp (Litopenaeus vannamei)
Gulzar S et al., Eur J Lipid Sci technol 2018, 120, 1700495
– Analytical Determination of Phylloquinone (Vitamin K1) in Olive Oils. Comparison with Other Vegetable Oils
Rébufa C et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2018, 120, 1700527
– Phytol and Phytyl Fatty Acid Esters: Occurrence, Concentrations, and Relevance
Krauß S et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2018, 120, 1700387
– An optimized method for measuring fatty acids and cholesterol in stable isotope-labeled cells.
Argus JP et al. , J Lipid Res, 2017, 58, 460-468
– Development and validation of the simultaneous measurement of four vitamin D metabolites in serum by LC–MS/MS for clinical laboratory applications.
Satoh M. et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2016, 408, 7617-7627
– Simultaneous quantitation of sphingoid bases by UPLC-ESI-MS/MS with identical 13C-encoded internal standards.
Mirzaian M. et al., Clin Chim Acta 2017, 466, 178-184
– Quantitative profiling of endocannabinoids and related N-acylethanolamines in human CSF using nano LC-MS/MS.
Vasudev Kantae V. et al., J Lipid Res 2017, 58, 615-624
– Analysis of sorghum wax and carnauba wax by reversed phase liquid chromatography mass spectrometry.
Harron A.H. et al. Ind Crops Products 2017, 98, 116-129
– Optimized, Fast-Throughput UHPLC-DAD Based Method for Carotenoid Quantification in Spinach, Serum, Chylomicrons, and Feces.
Eriksen J.N. et al., J Agric Food Chem 2017, 65, 973–980
– Lipidomic Analysis of Oxidized Fatty Acids in Plant and Algae Oils.
Richardson C.E. et al., J Agric Food Chem 2017, 65, 1941–1951
– Simultaneous determination of 13 carotenoids by a simple C18 column-based ultra-high-pressure liquid chromatography method for carotenoid profiling in the astaxanthin-accumulating Haematococcus pluvialis.
Jin H. et al., J Chromatogr A 2017, 1488, 93-103
– A new sensitive LC/MS/MS analysis of vitamin D metabolites using a click derivatization reagent, 2-nitrosopyridine.
Wan D. et al., J Lipid Res 2017, 58, 798-808
– Extraction of Vitamin E Isomers from Palm Oil: Methodology, Characterization, and in Vitro Anti‐Tumor Activity.
Ahmed Abu‐Fayyad A et al., JAOCS 2017, 94, 1209-1217
– An improved method for fast and selective separation of carotenoids by LC–MS.
Abate-Pella D et al., J Chromatogr B 2017, 1067, 34-37
– A rapid in‐house validated GC‐FID method for simultaneous determination of lipophilic bioactives in olive oil: Squalene, α‐tocopherol, and β‐sitosterol.
Seçmeler O et al., Eur J Lipid Sci technology 2017, 119, 1500420
– Leaf wax n-alkane extraction: An optimised procedure.
Nicolò Ardenghi N et al., Org Geochem 2017, 113, 283-292
– Determination of vitamin A and vitamin E esters in infant formulae and fortified milk powders by HPLC: Use of internal standardisation.
Woollard D.C. et al., Food Chem 2016, 197A, 457-65
– Development and validation of methodologies for the quantification of phytosterols and phytosterol oxidation products in cooked and baked food products.
Menéndez-Carreño C. et al., J Chromatogr A 2016, 1428, 316-325
– An approach based on ultrahigh performance liquid chromatography-atmospheric pressure chemical ionization-mass spectrometry allowing the quantification of both individual phytosteryl and phytostanyl fatty acid esters in complex mixtures.
Scholz B. et al., J Chromatogr A 2016, 1429, 218-229
– Determination of four sulfated vitamin D compounds in human biological fluids by liquid chromatography–tandem mass spectrometry.
Gomes F.P. et al., J Chromatogr B 2016, 1009-1010, 80-86
– Evaluation of plasma cholestane-3ß,5a,6ß-triol and 7-ketocholesterol in inherited disorders related to cholesterol metabolism.
Boenzi S. e al., J LIpid Res 2016, 57, 361-367
– Vitamin E analysis by ultra-performance convergence chromatography and structural elucidation of novela-tocodienol by high-resolution mass spectrometry.
Gee P.T. et al., Food Chem 2016, 196, 367–373
– A novel approach for measuring sphingosine-1-phosphate and lysophosphatidic acid binding to carrier proteins using monoclonal antibodies and the Kinetic Exclusion Assay.
Fleming J.K. et al., J Lipid Res 2016, 57, 1737-1747
– Simultaneous quantitative profiling of 20 isoprostanoids from omega-3 and omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids by LC–MS/MS in various biological samples.
Dupuy A. et al., Anal Chim Acta 2016, 921, 6-58
– Development and optimization of ultra-high performance supercritical fluid chromatography mass spectrometry method for high-throughput determination of tocopherols and tocotrienols in human serum.
Pilarová V. et al., Anal Chim Acta 2016, 934, 252-265
– A high-throughput method for liquid chromatography–tandem mass spectrometry determination of plasma alkylresorcinols, biomarkers of whole grain wheat and rye intake.
Ross A.B. et al., Anal Biochem 2016, 499, 1-7
– Quantitative analysis of ceramides using a novel lipidomics approach with three dimensional response modelling.
Boiten W. et al., Biochim Biophys Acta 1861, 1652-1661
– Assessing vitamin D nutritional status: Is capillary blood adequate?
Jensen M.E. et al., Clin Chim Acta 2016, 457, 59-62
– Accurate quantification of sphingosine-1-phosphate in normal and Fabry disease plasma, cells and tissues by LC-MS/MS with 13C-encoded natural S1P as internal standard.
Mirzaian M. et al., Clin Chim Acta 2016, 459, 36-44
– A novel colorimetric assay coupled with clustering algorithms and genetic algorithm partial least squares can simultaneously determine cholesterol and monounsaturated/polyunsaturated fatty acids in biological samples.
Dumancas G.G. et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2016, 118, 475–485.
– Rapid analysis and quantification of major neutral lipid species and free fatty acids by HPLC-ELSD from microalgae.
Donot F. et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2016, 118, 1550–1556.
– A novel extraction method for ß-carotene and other carotenoids in fruit juices using air-assisted, low-density solvent-based liquid–liquid microextraction and solidified floating organic droplets.
Sricharoen P. et al., Food Chem 2016, 203, 386-393.
– Simultaneous analysis of eight vitamin E isomers in Moringa oleifera Lam. leaves by ultra performance convergence chromatography.
Qi N. et al., Food Chem 2016, 207, 157-161.
– A rapid method for the simultaneous quantification of the major tocopherols, carotenoids, free and esterified sterols in canola (Brassica napus) oil using normal phase liquid chromatography.
Flakelar C.L. et al., Food Chem 2016, 214, 147-155.
– Determination of 2-alkylcyclobutanones in ultraviolet light-irradiated fatty acids, triglycerides, corn oil, and pork samples: Identifying a new source of 2-alkylcyclobutanones.
Xiangpeng Meng X. et al., Food Chem 2016, 217, 352-359.
– Measurement of Multiple Vitamin K Forms in Processed and Fresh-Cut Pork Products in the U.S. Food Supply.
Fu X. et al. J Agric Food Sci 2016, 64, 4531–4535.
– Separation and isolation of saturated and unsaturated 5-n-alk(en)ylresorcinols from rye bran.
Hannes Patzke H. et al., J Chromatogr A 2016, 1438, 39-45
– A liquid chromatography–mass spectrometric method for the detection of cyclic ß-amino fatty acid lipopeptides.
Urajová P. et al., J Chromatogr A 2016, 1438, 76-83
– Normal-phase liquid chromatography–atmospheric-pressure photoionization–mass spectrometry analysis of cholesterol and phytosterol oxidation products.
Grün C.H. et al., J Chromatogr A 2016, 1439, 74-81
– Quantification of oxysterols in human plasma and red blood cells by liquid chromatography high-resolution tandem mass spectrometry.
Pataj Z. et al., J Chromatogr A 2016, 1439, 82-88
– A rapid method for the separation of vitamin D and its metabolites by ultra-high performance supercritical fluid chromatography–mass spectrometry.
Firas Jumaah F. et al., J Chromatogr A 2016, 1439, 191-200
– High performance liquid chromatography-charged aerosol detection applying an inverse gradient for quantification of rhamnolipid biosurfactants.
Beate Behrens B. et al., J Chromatogr A 2016, 1455, 125-132
– Two-step cleanup procedure for the identification of carotenoid esters by liquid chromatography-atmospheric pressure chemical ionization-tandem mass spectrometry. Rodrigues D.B. et al., J Chromatogr A 2016, 1457, 116-124
– Fully automated determination of the sterol composition and total content in edible oils and fats by online liquid chromatography–gas chromatography–flame ionization detection.
Nestola M. et al., J Chromatogr A 2016, 1463, 136-143
– High throughput LC–MS/MS method for the simultaneous analysis of multiple vitamin D analytes in serum.
Jenkinson C. et al., J Chromatogr B 2016, 1014, 56-63
– A novel microflow LC?MS method for the quantitation of endocannabinoids in serum.
Kirkwood J.S. et al., J Chromatogr B 2016, 1033-34, 271-277
– Liquid chromatography–tandem mass spectrometry method for the determination of vitamin K homologues in human milk after overnight cold saponification.
Gentili A. et al., J Food Compos Anal 2016, 47, 21-30
– A validated, rapid, simple and economical high-performance liquid-chromatography method to quantify palm tocopherol and tocotrienols.
Kua Y.L. et al., J Food Compos Anal 2016, 53, 22-29
– Guide for carotenoid identification in biological samples.
Rivera Vélez S.M., J Nat Prod. 2016, 79, 1473-84
– A Quantitative Method of Analysis for Sterol Glycosides in Biodiesel and FAME Using GC-FID.
Montpetit A. et al., JAOCS 2016, 93, 479-487
– Determination of Triterpene Acids from 37 Different Varieties of Raspberry using Pre-column Derivatization and HPLC Fluorescence Detection.
Wang Y. et al., Chromatographia 2016, 79, 1515-25
– Improved conventional and microwave-assisted silylation protocols for simultaneous gas chromatographic determination of tocopherols and sterols: Method development and multi-response optimization.
Poojary M.M. et al. J Chromatogr A 2016, 1476, 88-104
– Assessment of Isoprostanes in Human Plasma: Technical Considerations and the Use of Mass Spectrometry.
Lee Y.Y. et al., Lipids 2016, 51, 1217-1229
– Recent trends in the analysis of vitamin D and its metabolites in milk – A review
Kasalová E., et al., Food Chem 2015, 171, 177-190
– Comparison of three spectrophotometric methods for analysis of egg yolk carotenoids.
Islam K.M.S. et al., Food Chem 2015, 172, 233-237
– A quantitiative LC-MS/MS method for the measurement of arachidonic acid, prostanoids, endocannabinoids, N-acylethanolamines and steroids.
Gachet M.S., et al., J Chromatogr B 2015, 976-977, 6-18
– Simultaneous quantitative analysis of eight vitamin D analogues in milk using liquid chromatography–tandem mass spectrometry.
Gomes FP et al., Anal Chim Acta 2015, 891, 211-220
– Quantitation of retinaldehyde in small biological samples using ultrahigh-performance liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry.
Wang J et al., Anal Biochem 2015, 484, 162-8
– Gas chromatography–mass spectrometry microanalysis of alpha- and gamma-tocopherol in plasma and whole blood.
Zerbinati C., et al., Clin Chim Acta 2015, 446, 156-162
– Determination of alkylresorcinols and their metabolites in biological samples by gas chromatography–mass spectrometry.
Wierzbicka R., et al., J Chromatogr B 2015, 1000, 120-9
– A high-throughput, simultaneous analysis of carotenoids, chlorophylls and tocopherol using sub two micron core shell technology columns.
Kranthi K., et al., J Chromatogr B 2015, 1001, 41-8
– Determination of phytosterols in oenological matrices by liquid chromatography-atmospheric pressure chemical ionization and ion-trap mass spectrometry.
Millán L., et al., J Food Compos Anal 2015, 42, 171-8
– Analysis of Intact Cholesteryl Esters of Furan Fatty Acids in Cod Liver.
Hammann S., et al., Lipids 2015, 50, 611-20
– New approach for vitamin E extraction in rainbow trout flesh: Application in fish fed commercial and red seaweed-supplemented diets.
Araujo M., et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2015, 117, 1398-1405
– Fast comprehensive analysis of vitamin D and triacylglycerols in dietary supplements using multiple parallelmass spectrometers.
Byrwell W.C., Lipid Technol 2015, 27, 151-4
– Simplified sample preparation and rapid detection by RP-HPLC/FLD of tocopherols and tocotrienols in margarines: preliminary screening of plant fats-potential quality markers.
Gornas P. et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2015, 117, 1589-97
– Analysis of vitamin E metabolites including carboxychromanols and sulfated derivatives using LC/MS/MS.
Jiang Q. et al., J Lipid Res, 2015, 56, 2217-2225
– Gas chromatographic separation of fatty acid esters of cholesterol and phytosterols on an ionic liquid capillary column.
Hammann S. et al., J Chromatogr B 2015, 1007, 67-71
– Does the Saponification-GC Method Underestimate Total Cholesterol Content in Samples Having Considerable Cholesterol Esters?
Hansen H. et al., JAOCS 2015, 92, 1735-1738
– Validation of a tandem mass spectrometry method using combined extraction of 37 oxylipins and 14 endocannabinoid-related compounds including prostamides from biological matrices.
Gouveia-Figueira S. et al., Prost Other Lipid Mediators 2015, 121A, 110-21
– Robust measurement of vitamin A status in plasma and blood dried on paper.
Prost Leukotr Essential Fatty Acids 2015, 102-3, 31-36
– An LC/MS/MS method for stable isotope dilution studies of beta-carotene bioavailability, bioconversion, and vitamin A status in humans.
Oxley A. et al., J Lipid Res 2014, 55, 319-328
– A highly sensitive method for analysis of 7-dehydrocholesterol for the study of Smith-Lemli-Opitz syndrome.
Liu W. et al., J. Lipid Res. 2014, 55, 329-337
– Determination of 7-ketocholesterol in plasma by LC-MS for rapid diagnosis of acid SMase-deficient Niemann-Pick disease.
Lin N. et al., J. Lipid Res. 2014, 55, 338-343
– Rapid and simultaneous quantitation of prostanoids by UPLC-MS/MS in rat brain.
Shaik JS et al., Journal of Chromatography B 2014, 945– 946, 207– 216
– An HPTLC method for quantification of cholesteryl esters from human plasma and rat liver microsomes.
Gandhi H et al., Biomed Chromatogr 2014, 28, 583–588
-A lipidomic platform establishment for structural identification of skin ceramides with non-hydroxyacyl chains.
Shin JH et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2014, 406, 1917-32
– Analysis of ECs and related compounds in plasma artifactual isomerization and ex vivo enzymatic generation of 2-MGs.
Pastor A et al., J Lipid Res 2014, 55, 966-76
– Optimization conditions of samples saponification for tocopherol analysis.
Souza AH et al., Food Chemistry 2014, 158, 315–318
– Rapid, high performance method for the determination of vitamin K1,menaquinone-4 and vitamin K12,3-epoxide in human serum and plasma using liquid chromatography-hybrid quadrupole linear ion trap mass spectrometry.
Gentili A et al., J Chromatogr A 2014, 1338, 102-110
– A method for simultaneous analysis of phytosterols and phytosterol esters in tobacco leaves using non aqueous reversed phase chromatography and atmospheric pressure chemical ionization masss pectrometry detector.
Ishida N, J Chromatogr A 2014, 1340, 99-108
– Analysis of Cyanolipids from Sapindaceae Seed Oils by Gas Chromatography–EI-Mass Spectrometry.
Tava A et al., DOI 10.1007/s11745-014-3885-8
– HPLC/UV Analysis of Polyacetylenes, Phenylpropanoid and Pyrrolidine Alkaloids in Medicinally Used Codonopsis Species.
He JY et al., Phytochem Anal 2014, 25, 213-9
– Improving Method Reliability in Carotenoid Analysis through Selective Removal of Glycerolipid Interferences by Lipase Treatment.
Bijttebier S et al., J Agric Food Chem 2014, 62, 3114 – 3124
– Optimization of subcritical fluid extraction of carotenoids and chlorophyll a from Laminaria japonica Aresch by response surface methodology.
Lu J et al., J Sci Food Agric 2014, 94, 139–145
– Study of RP HPLC retention behaviours in analysis of carotenoids.
Ligor M et al., Chromatographia 2014, 77, 1047–1057
– Preanalytical standardization of sphingosine-1-phosphate, sphinganine-1-phosphate and sphingosine analysis in human plasma by liquid chromatography–tandem mass spectrometry.
Ceglarek U et al., Clin Chim Acta 2014, 435, 1-64
– Development of an Ultraperformance Liquid Chromatography – Tandem Mass Spectrometry Method for the Analysis of Perfluorinated Compounds in Fish and Fatty Food.
J Agric Food Chem 2014, 62, 5805 – 5811
– A rapid and precise method for quantification of fatty acids in human serum cholesteryl esters by liquid chromatography and tandem mass spectrometry.
Yu S et al., J Chromatogr B 2014, 960, 222-9
– Development and validation of an LC–MS/MS based method for quantification of 25 hydroxyvitamin D2 and 25 hydroxyvitamin D3 in human serum and plasma.
Zhang S et al., J Chromatogr B 2014, 961, 62-70
– Quantification of phylloquinone and menaquinones in feces, serum, and food by high-performance liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry.
Karl JP et al., J Chromatogr B 2014, 963, 128-133
– Liquid chromatography–tandem mass spectrometry for the analysis of eicosanoids and related lipids in human biological matrices: A review.
Kortz L et al., J Chromatogr B 2014, 964, 1-11
– Counter-current chromatography for the separation of terpenoids: a comprehensive review with respect to the solvent systems employed.
Skalicka-Wozniak K et al., Phytochem Rev 2014, 13, 547-572
– Two-dimensional LC-MS/MS to enhance ceramide and phosphatidylcholine species profiling in mouse liver.
Ling YS et al., Biomed Chromatogr 2014, 28, 1284-93
– Improved analysis of vitamin D metabolites in plasma using liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry, and its application to cardiovascular research;
Sandhu JK et al., Biomed Chromatogr 2014, 28, 913-7
– The effect of High Pressure and High Temperature processing on carotenoids and chlorophylls content in some vegetables.
Sanchez c et al., Food Chem 2014, 163, 37-45
– An improved UHPLC-UV method for separation and quantification of carotenoids in vegetable crops.
Maurer MM et al., Food Chem 2014, 165, 475-482
– Rapid Determination of Olive Oil Chlorophylls and Carotenoids by Using Visible Spectroscopy.
Cayuela JA et al., JAOCS 2014, 91, 1677-1684
– Quantitation of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAH4) in Cocoa and Chocolate Samples by an HPLC-FD Method.
Raters M., et al., J Agric Food Chem 2014, 62, 10666–10671
– Validated Method for the Analysis of Goji Berry, a Rich Source of Zeaxanthin Dipalmitate.
Karioti A. et al., J Agric Food Chem 2014, 62, 12529–12535
– Determination of descriptors for polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and related compounds by chromatographic methods and liquid–liquid partition in totally organic biphasic systems.
Thiloka C. Ariyasena T.C., et al., J Chromatogr A 2014, 1361, 240-254
– Quantitative determination of isopentenyl diphosphate in cultured mammalian cells.
Tong H et al., Anal Biochem 2013, 433, 36-42
– Authentication of beeswax (Apis mellifera) by high-temperature gas chromatography and chemometric analysis.
Maia M et al, Food Chem 2013, 136, 961-8
– Liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry analysis of free and esterified fatty acid N-acyl ethanolamines in plasma and blood cells.
Balvers MGJ et al., Anal Biochem 2013, 434, 275-283
– A highly sensitive quantification of phytosterols through an inexpensive derivatization.
Liu S et al., Chem Phys Lipids 2013, 166, 18-25
– High-performance liquid chromatography and coulometric electrode array detector in serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D3 and 25-hydroxyvitamin D2 analyses.
Nurmi T et al., Anal Biochem 2013, 435, 1-9
– Carotenoid database of commonly eaten Swiss vegetables and their estimated contribution to carotenoid intake.
Reif C et al., J Food Comp Anal 2013, 29, 64-72
– Comprehensive profiling of carotenoids and fat-soluble vitamins in milk from different animal species by LC-DAD-MS/MS hyphenation.
Gentili A et al., J Agric Food Chem 2013, 61, 1628-39
– Optimization of clean extraction methods to isolate carotenoids from the microalga Neochloris oleoabundans and subsequent chemical characterization using liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry.
Castro-Puyama M et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2013, 405, 4607-16
– Ultra-high pressure LC for astaxanthin determination in shrimp by-products and active food packaging.
Sanches-Silva A et al., Biomed Chromatogr 2013, 27, 757-64
– Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the unsaponifiable fraction of vegetable oils by using comprehensive 2D GC with dual MS/FID detection.
Tranchida PQ et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2013, 405, 4655-63
– Analytical strategies for characterization of oxysterol lipidomes: liver X receptor ligands in plasma.
Griffiths WJ et al., Free Rad Biol Med 2013, 59, 69-84
– Fast liquid chromatography-quadrupole linear ion trap-mass spectrometry analysis of polyunsaturated fatty acids and eicosanoids in human plasma.
Kortz L et al., J Chromatogr B 2013, 927, 209-13
– Quantitative measurement of vitamin K2 (menaquinones) in various fermented dairy products using reliable high-performance liquid chromatography method.
Manoury E et al., J Dairy Sci 2013, 96, 1335-46
– Measurement of F2-isoprostanes and isofurans using gas chromatography-mass spectrometry.
Milne GL et al., Free Rad Biol Med 2013, 59, 36-44
– Strategies for the analysis of chlorinated lipids in biological systems.
Wacker BK et al., Free Rad Biol Med 2013, 59, 92-9
– Simultaneous and rapid analysis of bile acids including including conjugates by supercritical fluid chromatography coupled to tandem mass spectrometry.
Tagushi K et al., J Chromatogr A 2013, 1299, 103-9
– Quantification of endogenous brassinosteroids in plant on-line two-dimensional microscale solid phase extraction-on column derivatization coupled with high performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry.
Wu Q et al., J Chromatogr A 2013, 1297, 56-63
– A new strategy based on cholesterol-functionalized iron oxide magnetic nanoparticles for determination of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons by high-performance liquid chromatography.
Yan Z et al., Anal Chim Acta 2013, 780, 28-35
– Application of supercritical CO2 for extraction of polyisoprenoid and their esters from plant tissues.
Jozwiak A et al., J Lipid Res 2013, 54, 2023-8
– The use of chromatographic techniques for the separation and the identification of insect lipids.
Cerkowniak M et al., J Chromatogr B 2013, 937, 67-78
– Simultaneous analysis of circulating 25-hydroxy-vitamin D3, 25-hydroxy-vitamin D2, retinol, tocopherols, carotenoids, and oxidized and reduced coenzyme Q10 by high performance liquid chromatography with photo diode-array detection using C18 and C30 columns alone or in combination.
Franke AA et al., J Chromatogr A 2013, 1301, 1-9
– Analysis of wax esters by silver-ion high-performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry.
Vrkoslav V et al., J Chromatogr A 2013, 1302, 105-110
– Development and validation of LC-MS/MS method for determination of very long acyl chain (C220 and C240) ceramides in human plasma.
Jiang H et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2013, 405, 7357-7365
– Biology and chemistry of neuroprostanes. First total synthesis of 17-A4-NeuroP validation of a convergent strategy to a number of cyclopentenone neuroprostanes.
Porta A et al., Chem Phys Lipids 2013, 174, 64-74
– Advances in analytical methods to study cholesterol metabolism the determination of serum noncholesterol sterols.
Andrade I et al, Biomed Chromatogr 2013, 27, 1234-1242
– HPLC method for determination of lipoxygenase positional specific products.
Hoffman P et al., J Pharm Biomed Anal 2013, 84, 53-8
– Lipidomics of essential fatty acids and oxygenated metabolites.
Lagarde M et al., Mol Nutr Food Res 2013, 57, 1347-58
– Quantitative metabolic profiling of lipid mediators.
Balgoma D et al., Mol Nutr Food Res 2013, 57, 1359-77
– Preanalytical evaluation of serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D3 and 25-hydroxyvitamin D2 measurements using LC-MS/MS.
Mochizuki A et al., Clin Chim Acta 2013, 420, 114-120
– Quantification of vitamin D and 25-hydroxyvitamin D in soft tissues by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry.
Lipkie TE et al., J Chromatogr B 2013, 932, 6-11
– Development of isotope dilution-liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry combined with standard addition techniques for the accurate determination of tocopherols in infant formula.
Lee J et al., Anal Chim Acta 2013, 787, 132-9
– Separation of natural food pigments in saponified and un-saponified paprika oleoresin by ultra high performance supercritical fluid chromatography (UHPSFC).
Berger TA et al., Chromatographia 2013, 76, 591-601
– Detection and quantification of quinolone signalling molecule a third quorum sensing molecule of Pseudomonas aeruginosa by high performance-thin layer chromatography.
Bala A et al., J CHromatogr B 2013, 930, 30-35
– Determination of endogenous brassinosteroids in plant tissues using solid-phase extraction with double layered cartridge followed by high-performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry.
Ding J et al., Phytochem Anal 2013, 24, 386-394
– Stepwise elution of a three-phase solvent system in centrifugal partition extractionanew strategy for the fractionation and phytochemical screening of a crude bark extract.
Hamzaoui M et al., Phytochem Anal 2013, 24, 367-373
– Unprecedented separation of long chain alkenones from gas chromatography with a poly(trifluoropropylmethylsiloxane) stationary phase.
William M. Longo WM et al., Org Geochem 2013, 65, 94-102
– Online LC-GC analysis of free sterols/stanols and intact steryl/stanyl esters in cereals.
Esche R et al., J Agric Food Chem 2013, 61, 10932-9
– Structural characterization of wax esters by electron ionization mass spectrometry.
Urbanová K et al., J Lipid Res 2012, 53, 204-213
– Simultaneous determination of eight anthraquinones in semen Cassiae by HPLC-DAD.
Xu L et al., Phytochem Anal 2012, 23, 110-6
– Steryl glycoside and acyl steryl glucoside analysis of Arabodopsis seeds by electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry.
Schrick K et al., Lipids 2012, 47, 185-193
– Ultra-performance liquid chromatographic separation of geometric isomers of carotenoids and antioxidant activities of 20 tomato cultivars and breeding lines.
Li H et al., Food Chem 2012, 132, 508-17
– Determination of tocopherols in vegetal oil samples by non-aqueous capillary electrophoresis (NACE) with fluorimetric detection.
Galeano-Diaz T et al., J Food Comp Anal 2012, 25, 24-30
– Waxy fraction containing long-chain aliphatic aldehydes in virgin olive oils.
Perez-Camino MC et al., Food Chemistry 2012, 132, 1451-6
– A sensitive and specific method for measurement of multiple retinoids in human serum with UHPLC-MS/MS.
Arnold S et al., J Lipid Res 2012, 53, 587-598
– Estimation of reference intervals of five endocannabinoids and endocannabinoid related compounds in human plasma by two dimensional-LC/MS/MS.
Fanelli F et al., J Lipid Res 2012, 53, 481-493
– An LC/MS method for d8-?-carotene and d4-retinyl esters: beta-carotene absorption and its conversion to vitamin A in humans.
Fleshman MK et al., J Lipid Res 2012, 53, 820-827
– Flow injection tandem mass spectrometric measurement of ceramides of multiple chain lengths in biological samples.
Chen J et al., J Chromatogr B 2012, 883-884, 136-140
– Quantification of bioactive sphingo- and glycerophospholipid species by electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry in blood.
Liebisch G et al., J Chromatogr B 2012, 883-884, 141-6
– Separation and quantification of 15 carotenoids by reversed phase high performance liquid chromatography coupled to diode arrray detection with isosbestic wavelength approach.
Mitrowska K et al., J Chromatogr A 2012, 1233, 44-53
– Analytical tools for the analysis of carotenoids in diverse materials.
Rivera SM et al., J Chromatogr A 2012, 1224, 1-10
– Investigation of unsaponifiable matter of plant oils and isolation of eight phytosterols by means of high-speed counter-current chromatography.
Schroedr M et al., J Chromatogr A 2012, 1237, 96-105
– Quantification of endocannabinoids in biological systems by chromatography and mass spectrometry a comprehensive review from an analytical and biological perspective.
Zoerner AA et al., J Chromatogr B 2012, 883-884, 161-171
– Analysis of sphingolipids in extracted human plasma using liquid chromatography electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry.
Bui HH et al., Anal Biochem 2012, 423, 187-194
– Novel methods for the quantification of (2E)-hexadecenal by liquid chromatography with detection by either SI QTOF tandem mass spectrometry of fluorescence measurement.
Luth A et al., Anal Acta 2012, 722, 70-79
– Rapid isocratic HPLC method and sample extraction procedures for measuring carotenoid, retinoid, and tocopherol concentrations in human blood and breast milk for intervention studies.
Turner T et al., Chromatographia 2012, 75, 241-252
– Development and validation of LC/ESI-MS method for the detection and quantification of exogenous ceramide NP in stratum corneum and other layers of the skin.
J Pharm Biomed Anal 2012, 60, 7-13
– A comprehensive method for extraction and quantitative analysis of sterols and secosteroids from human plasma.
McDonald JG et al., J Lipid Res 2012, 53, 1399-1409
– Analysis of 2-alkylcyclobutanones for detection of food irradiation: current status, needs and prospects.
Crews C et al., J Food Comp Anal 2012, 26, 1-11
– The simultaneous determination of vitamin A, E and beta-carotene in bovine milk by high performance liquid chromatography-ion trap mass spectrometry (HPLC-MS).
Plozza T et al., Food Chem 2012, 134, 559-63
– Rapid baseline-separation of all eight tocopherols and tocotrienols by reversed-phase liquid-chromatography with a solid-core pentafluorophenyl column and their sensitive quantification in plasma and liver.
Grebenstein N et al., J Chromatogr A 2012, 1243, 39-46
– Simultaneous quantification of sphingoid bases and their phosphates in biological samples by liquid chromatography/electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry.
Saigusa D et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2012, 403, 1897-1905
– Current 25-hydroxyvitamin D assays do they pass the test ?
Ong L et al., Clin Chim Acta 2012, 413, 1127-34
– Analysis of bioactive oxysterols in newborn mouse brain by LC/MS.
Meljon A et al., J Lipid Res 2012, 53, 2469-2483
– Determination of carotenoids in microalgae using supercritical fluid extraction and chromatography.
Abrahamsson V et al., J Chromatogr A 2012, 1250, 63-8
– Comparing extraction methods for the determination of tocopherols and tocotrienols in seeds and germinating seeds of soybean transformed with OsHGGT
Lee YY et al., J Food Comp Anal 2012, 27, 70-80
– Ultrahigh pressure liquid chromatographic determination of tocopherols in B100 biodiesel.
Pauls RE, J Am Oil Chem Soc 2012, 89, 1577-84
– Long chain alkenones preserved in Miocene lake sediments.
Sun YY et al., Org Geochem 2012, 50, 19-25
– 3,3′-Dihydoxyisorenieratene and isorenieratene prevent UV-induced DNA damage in human skin fibroblasts.
Wagener S et al., Free Rad Biol Med 2012, 53, 4457-63
– Optimized synthesis and characterization of N-acylethanolamines and O-acylethanolamines, important family of lipid-signalling molecules.
Otttria R et al., Chem Phys Lipids 2012, 165, 705-11
– Development of an extraction method for the determination of prostaglandins in biological tissue samples using liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry application to gonads of Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua).
Janagap S et al., Anal Chim Acta 2012, 749, 51-5
– UPLC-UV-MS analysis for quantification and identification of major carotenoid and chlorophyll species in algae.
Fu W et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2012, 404, 3145-54
– Development of a novel method for quantification of sterols and oxysterols by UPLC-ESI-HRMS application to a neuroinflammation rat model.
Ayciriex S et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2012, 404, 3049-59
– Separation of fluorescently labeled phosphoinositides and sphingolipids by capillary electrophoresis.
Wang K et al., J Chromatogr B 2012, 907, 79-86
– Specific procedure for analysing steryl glucosides in olive oil.
Gomez-Coca RB et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2012, 114, 1417-26
– Quantitative analysis of multiple fatty acid ethanolamides using ultra-performance liquid chromatography–tandem mass spectrometry.
Lin L et al., Prostagl Leukotr essential Fatty acids 2012, 87, 189-95
– Rapid determination of cholesterol in emulsified confectioneries by ultra-performance liquid chromatography.
Ahn JH et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2012, 114, 1304-11
– Identification of alfa-tocotrienolquinone epoxides and development of an efficient molecular distillation procedure for quantitation of alpha-tocotrienol oxidation products in food matrices by high-performance liquid chromatography with diode array and fluorescence detection.
Busing A et al., J Agric Food Chem 2012, 60, 8302-13
– Determination of chlorophylls in Taraxacum formosanum by high-performance liquid chromatography-diode array detection-mass spectrometry and preparation by column chromatography.
Loh CH et al., J Agric Food Chem 2012, 60, 6108-15
– Accelerated solvent extraction of alkylresorcinols in food products containing uncooked and cooked wheat.
Holt MD et al., J Agric Food Chem 2012, 60, 4799-4802
– Optimization and validation of the reversed phase high-performance liquid chromatography with fluorescence detection method for the separation of tocopherol and tocotrienol isomers in cereals, emplying a novel sorbent material.
Irakli MN et al., J Agric Food Chem 2012, 60, 2076-82
– Determination of sphingoid bases from hydrolyzed glucosylceramide in rice and wheat by online post-column high-performance liquid chromatography with 0-phthalaldehyde derivatization.
Goto H et al., J Oleo Sci 2012, 61, 681-8
– Influence of sample processing on the analysis of carotenoids in Maize.
Rivera S. et al., Molecules 2012, 17, 11255-68
– Identification of carotenoid pigments and their fatty acid esters in an avian integument combining HPLC-DAD and LC-MS analyses.
Garcia-de Blas E et al., J Chromatogr B 2011, 879, 341-8
– Sensitive and selective liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry method for the determination of five ganoderic acids in Ganoderma lucidum and its related species.
Liu Y et al., J Pharm Biomed Anal 2011, 54, 717-721
– External calibration models for the measurement of tomato carotenoids by infrared spectroscopy.
Rubio-Diaz DE et al., J Food Comp Anal 2011, 24, 121-6
– Determination of 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D2 in rat serum using liquid chromatography with tandem mass spectrometry.
Sudsakorn S et al., J Chromatogr B 2011, 879, 139-145
– Quantification of sterol lipids in plants by quadrupole time-of-flight mass spectrometry.
Wewer V. et al., J Lipid Res 2011, 52, 1039-1054
– Quantitative on-line profiling of ceramides and cerebrosides by high-performance liquic chromatography coupled with electrospray ionization ion trap tandem mass spectrometry the case of Dracontium loretense.
Napolitano A et al., J Pharm Biomed Anal 2011, 55, 23-30
– Simultaneous determination of sphingosine and sphingosine 1-phosphate in biological samples by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry.
Lan T et al., J Chromatogr B 2011, 879, 520-6
– Multiplex analysis of sphingolipids using amine-reactive tags (iTRAQ).
Nabetani T et al., J Lipid Res 2011, 52, 1294-1302
– Rapid identification of insect cuticular hydrocarbons using gas chromatography-ion-trap mass spectrometry.
Kroiss J et al., J CHem Ecol 2011, 37, 420-7
– Determination of vitamin D3 and 25-hydroxyvitamin D3 in foodstufs by HPLC UV-DAD and LC-MS/MS.
Bilodeau L et al., J Food Comp Anal 2011, 24, 441-8
– Rapid isolation and purification of inotodiol and trametenolic acid from Inonotus obliquus by high-speed counter-current chromatography with evaporative light scatting detection.
Du D, et al., Phytochem Anal 2011, 22, 419-423
– An improved high-performance liquid chromatographic method for simultaneous determination of tocopherols, tocotrienols and gamma-oryzanol in rice.
Huang SH et al., J Chromatogr A 2011, 1218, 4709-4713
– Isotope dilution ultra performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry method for simultaneous measurement of 25-hydroxyvitamin D2, 25-hydroxyvitamin D3 and 3-epi-25-hydroxyvitamin D3 in human serum.
Schleicher RL et al., Clin Chim Acta 2011, 412, 1594-1599
– Analysis of cholesteryl esters an diacylglycerols using lithiated adducts and electrospray ionization-tandem mass spectrometry.
Bowden JA et al., Anal Biochem 2011, 417, 202-210
– Optimization of extraction techniques and quantification of betulinic acid (BA) by RP-HPLC method from Ancistrocladus heyneanus.
Pai SR et al., Ind Crops Prod 2011, 34, 1458-1464
– Simultaneous determination of trace sterols in complicated biological samples by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry coupled with extraction using beta-sitosterol magnetic molecularly imprinted polymer beads.
Zhang Z et al., J Chromatogr A 2011, 1218, 4275-4283
– Nano-liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry analysis of oxysterols in brain: monitoring of cholesterol autoxidation.
Karu K et al., Chem Phys Lipids 2011, 164, 411-424
– Determination of beta-sitosterol and cholesterol in oils after reverse micelles with triton X100 coupled with ultrasound-assisted back-extraction by a water/chloroform binary system prior to gas chromatography with flame ionization detection.
Kardani F et al., Anal Chim Acta 2011, 701, 232-237
– Simultaneous measurement of plasma vitamin D3 metabolites, including 4beta,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3, using liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry.
Wang Z et al., Anal Biochem 2011, 418, 126-133
– Mass spectrometry of fatty aldehydes.
Berdyshev E, Biochim Biophys Acta 2011, 1811, 680-693
– Determination of steroid hormones in biological environmental samples using green microextraction techniques an overview.
Aufartova J et al., Anal Chim Acta 2011, 704, 33-46
– Profiling of acylcarnitines and sterols from dried blood or plasma spot by atmospheric pressure thermal desorption chemical ionization (APTDCI) tandem mass spectrometry.
Corso G et al., Biochim Biophys Acta 2011, 1811, 669-679
– High-throughput lipidomic analysis of fatty acid derived eicosanoids and N-acylethanolamines.
Dumlao DS et al., Biochim Biophys Acta 2011, 1811, 724-736
– Analysis of oxysterol metabolomes.
Griffiths WJ et al., Biochim Biophys Acta 2011, 1811, 784-799
– Liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry of dolichols and polyprenols, liquid sugar carriers across evolution.
Guan Z et al., Biochim Biophys Acta 2011, 1811, 800-806
– Analysis of mammalian fatty acyl-coenzyme A species by mass spectrometry and tandem mass spectrometry.
Haynes CA, Biochim Biophys Acta 2011, 1811, 657-662
– Glycerolipid and cholesterol ester analyses in biological samples by mass spectrometry.
Murphy RC et al., Biochim Biophys Acta 2011, 1811, 776-783
– Fluorescent high-performance liquid chromatography assay for lipophilic alcohols.
Nelson TJ, Anal Biochem 2011, 419, 40-45
– Determination of cholesterol and triglycerides in serum lipoproteins using flow field-flow fractionation coupled to gas chromatography-mass spectrometry.
Qureshi RN et al., Anal Chim Acta 2011, 706, 361-366
– Quantification of endocannabinoids in biological systems by chromatography and mass spectrometry: a comprehensive review from an analytical and biological perspective.
Zoerner AA et al., Biochim Biophys Acta 2011, 1811, 706-723
– The use of NMR in lipid analysis characterisation of E484, castor oil polyethylene glycol.
Diehl B et al., Lipid technology 2011, 23, 278-280
– Use of high pressure liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization-tandem mass spectrometry for the analysis of ceramide-1-phosphate levels.
Wijesinghe DS et al., J Lipid Res 2010, 51, 641-651
-Bile acids: analysis in biological fluids and tissues.
Griffiths WJ et al., J Lipid Res 2010, 51, 23-41
– Simple methodology coupling microwave assisted extraction to SPE/GC/MS for the analysis of natural steroids in biollogical tissues application to the monitoring of endogenous steroids in marine mussels Mytilis sp.
Devier MH et al., Anal Chim Acta 2010, 657, 28-35
– High-throughput liquid-llquid extraction and LCMSMS assay for determination of circulating 27(OH) vitamin D3 and D2 in the routine clinical laboratory.
Hojskov C et al., Clin Chim Acta 2010, 411, 114-116
– ESI-MS/MS quantification of 7alpha-hydroxy-4-cholesten-3-one facilitates rapid, convenient diagnostic testing for cerebrotendinous xanthomatosis.
DeBarber AE et al., Clin Chim Acta 2010, 411, 43-8
– Identification of endogenous acyl amino acids based on a targeted lipidomics approach.
Tan B et al., J Lipid Res 2010, 51, 112-9
– HPLC and mass spectrometry analysis of dolichol-phosphates at the cell culture scale.
Haeuptle MA et al., Anal Biochem 2010, 396, 133-8
– Analysis of cholesterol levels in lipoprotein(a) with anion-exchange chromatography.
Hirowatari Y et al., J Lipid Res 2010, 51, 1237-1243
– A high yield procedure for the preparation of arsenolipids (2,”-diacyloxypropylarsonic acids).
Ioannou PV et al. et al, Chem Phys Lipids 2010, 163, 51-55
– Anandamide levels in human female reproductive tissues solid-phase extraction and measurement by ultraperformance liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry.
Marczylo TH et al., Anal Biochem 2010, 400, 155-162
– A rapid and quantitative LC-MS/MS method to profile sphingolipids.
Scherer M et al., J Lipid Res 2010, 51, 2001-2011
– Extraction and determination of beta-sitosterol from Salicornia herbacea L. using monolithic cartridge.
Zhu T et al., Chromatographia 2010, 71, 981-985
– Analysis of wax ester molecular species by high performance liquid chromatography/atmospheric pressure chemical ionisation mass spectrometry.
Vrkoslav V et al., J Chromatogr A 2010, 1217, 4184-4194
– Measurement of 25-OH-vitamin D in human serum using liquid chromatography tandem-mass spectrometry with comparison to radioimmunoassay ans automated immunoassay.
Van den Ouweland JMW et al., J Chromatogr B 2010, 878, 1163-8
– Statistical evaluation of fatty acid profile and cholesterol content in fish (common carp) lipids obtained by different sample preparation procedures.
Spiric A et al., Anal Chim Acta 2010, 672, 66-71
– Miniaturisated method for the analysis of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in leaf samples.
Sanz-Landaluze J et al., J Chromatogr A 2010, 1217, 3567-3574
– Separation and identification of neutral cereal lipids by normal phase high-performance lliquid chromatography, using evaporative light-scattering and electrospray mass spectrometry for detection.
Rocha JM et al., J Chromatogr A 2010, 1217, 3013-3025
– Quantitation of ceramides in nude mouse skin by normal-phase liquid chromatography and atmospheric pressure chemical ionization mass spectrometry.
Liou YB et al., Anal Biochem 2010, 401, 107-113
– Quantitative sphingosine measurement as a surrogate for total ceramide concentration- preclinical and potential translational applications.
Kindt E et al., Biomed Chromatogr 2010, 24, 752-8
– Optimization and validation of RP-LC/UV-VIS detection method for simultaneous determination of fat-soluble anti-oxidant vitamins, all-trans-retinol and alpha-tocopherol in human serum effect of experimental parameters.
Khan MI et al., Chromatographia 2010, 71, 577-586
– Optimization and validation of RP-LC/UV-VIS detection method for simultaneous determination of fat-soluble anti-oxidant vitamins, all-trans-retinol and alpha-tocopherol in human serum effect of experimental parameters.
Kasumov T et al., Anal Biochem 2010, 401, 154-161
– Validation and application of an LC-MS/MS method for quantitation of three fatty acid ethanolamides as biomarkers for fatty acid hydrolase inhibition in human plasma.
Jian W et al., J Chromatogr B 2010, 878, 1687-1699
– Rapid determination of 25-hydroxy vitamin D3 in swine tissue using an isotope dilution HPLC-MS assay.
Holler U et al., J Chromatogr B 2010, 878, 963-968
– Determination of serum cholestanol by semi-micro high-performance liquid chromatography with electrochemical detection.
Hojo K et al., Biomed Chromatogr 2010, 24, 600-605
– Advances in determination of vitamin D related compounds in biological samples using liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry: a review.
Higashi T et al., J Chromatogr B 2010, 878, 1654-1661
– Suitability of ultra-high performance liquid chromatography for the determination of fat-soluble nutritional status (vitamins A, E, D and individual carotenoids.
Granado-Lorencio F et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2010, 397, 1389-1393
– Quantitative determination of plasma vitamin K1 by high-performance liquid chromatography coupled to isotope dilution tandem mass spectrometry.
Ducros V et al., Anal Biochem 2010, 401, 7-14
– Critical assessment of three high performance liquid chromatography analytical methods for food carotenoid quantification.
Dias MG et al., J Chromatogr A 2010, 1217, 3494-3502
– Dual parallel mass spectrometry for lipid and vitamin D analysis.
Byrdwell WC et al., J Chromatogr A 2010, 1217, 3992-4003
– UPLC-MS/MS method for analysis of sphingosine 1-phosphate in biological samples.
Cutignano A et al., Prost other Lipid Mediat 2010, 93, 25-29
– Separation and determination of four ganoderic acids from dried fermentation mycelia powder of Ganoderma lucidum by capillary zone electrophoresis.
Ding N et al., J Pharm Biomed Anal 2010, 53, 1224-1230
– Evolving neural network optimization of cholesteryl ester separation by reversed-phase HPLC.
Jansen MA et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2010, 397, 2367-2374
– An optimized and validated RP-HPLC/UV detection method for simultaneous determination of all-trans-retinol (vitamin A) and alpha-tocopherol (vitamin E) in human serum: comparison of different particulate reversed-phase HPLC columns.
Khan A et al., J Chromatogr B 2010, 878, 2339-2347
– Determination of alkylphenols an 17beta-estradiol in fish homogenate. Extraction and clean-up strategies.
Navarro P et al., J Chromatogr A 2010, 1217, 5890-5895
– Targeted eicosanoids lipidomics of exhaled breath condensate in healthy subjects.
Sanak M et al., J Chromatogr B 2010, 878, 1796-1800
– Simultaneous measurement of three N-acylethanolamides in human bio-matrices using ultra performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry.
Lam P et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2010, 398, 2089-2097
– A simple and sensitive enzymatic method for cholesterol quantification in macrophages and foam cells.
Robinet P et al., J Lipid Res 2010, 51, 3364-3369
– Major lipid classes separation of buttermilk, and cows, goats and ewes milk by high performance liquid chromatography with an evaporative light scattering detector focused on the phospholipid fraction.
Rodriguez-Alcala LM et al., J Chromatogr A 2010, 1217, 3063-3066
– Determination of tocopherols and tocotrienols in vegetable oils by nanoliquid chromatography with ultraviolet-visible detection using a silica monolithic column.
J Agric Food Chem 2010, 58, 757-761
– Comparison of the concentrations of long-chain alcohols (policosanol) in three Tunisian peanut varieties (Arachis hypogea).
Cherif AO et al., J Agric Food Chem 2010, 58, 12143-8
– Determination of F2-isoprostanes in urine by online solid phase extraction coupled to liquid chromatography with tandem mass spectrometry.
Langhorst ML et al., J Agric Food Chem 2010, 58, 6614-6620
– Fast separation and determination of sterols in vegetable oils by ultraperformance liquid chromatography with atmospheric pressure chemical ionization mass spectrometry detection.
Lerma-Garcia MJ et al., J Agric Food Chem 2010, 58, 2771-6
– Analysis of multiple metabolites of tocopherols and tocotrienols in mice and humans.
Zhao Y et al., J Agric Food Chem 2010, 58, 4844-4852
– NMR measurement of free and esterified sterols.
Dais P, Lipid Technol 2010, 22, 274-6
– Determination of heterocyclic amines in urine samples by capillary liquid chromatography with evaporated light-scattering detection
De Andrés F et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2010, 397, 223-231
– HPLC assay of tomato carotenoids validation of a rapid microextraction technique.
Serino S et al., J Agric Food Chem 2009, 57, 8753-8760
– A single step solid-phase extraction method for complete separation of sterol oxidation products in food lipids.
Azadmard-Damairchi S et al., J Chromatogr A 2009, 1216, 36-42
– Simultaneous quantification of anandamide and other endocannabinoids in dorsal vagal complex of rat brainstem by LC-MS.
Chen J et al., Chromatographia 2009, 69, 1-7
– Newly synthesized palm esters for cosmetics industry.
Keng PS et al., Ind Crops Prod 2009, 29, 37-44
– A rapid gas chromatography-mass spectrometry method for quantification of alkylresorcinols in human plasma.
Landberg R et al., Anal Biochem 2009, 385, 7-12
– A solid-phase method for the extraction and measurement of anandamide from multiple human biomatrices.
Marczylo TH et al., Anal Biochem 2009, 384, 106-113
– Rapid quantitative determination of fat-soluble vitamins and coenzyme Q-10 in human serum by reversed phase ultra-high pressure liquid chromatography with UV detection.
Paliakov EM et al., J Chromatogr B 2009, 877, 89-94
– Determination of vitamin K1 in plasma by solid phase extraction and HPLC fluorescence detection.
Paroni R et al., J Chromatogr B 2009, 877, 351-4
– Capillary liquid chromatographic analysis of fat-soluble vitamins and b-carotene in combination with in-tube solid-phase microextraction.
Xu H et al., J Chromatogr B 2009, 877, 13-16
– Highly sensitive quantification of key regulatory oxysterols in biological samples by LC-ESI-MS/MS.
Honda A et al., J Lipid Res 2009, 50, 350-357
– Lipidomic methodologies appplicable to the study of endocannabinoids and related compounds: endocannabinoidomics.
Bisogno T et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2009, 111, 53-63
– Lipidomic approaches to measuring isoprostanes and other markers of oxidative stress.
Davies SS, Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2009, 111, 64-74
– Sterol lipidomics in health and disease methodologies and applications.
Griffiths WJ et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2009, 111, 14-38
– Carotenoid extraction from plants using a novel, environmentally friendly solvent.
Ishida BK et al., J Agric Food Chem 2009, 57, 1051-9
– Rapid and simultaneous determination of lycopene and beta-carotene contents in tomato juice by infrared spectroscopy.
De Nardo T et al., J Agric Food Chem 2009, 57, 1105-1112
– A facile method for the detection of aldehydes in oxidized lipids using solid-phase microextraction fiber and gas chromatograph equipped with a septum-free injector.
Arato S et al., J Oleo Sci 2009, 58, 17-22
– Py-GC/MS, GC/MS and FTIR investigations on LATE Roman-Egyptian adhesives from opus sectile new insights in ancient recipes and technologies.
Anal Chim Acta 2009, 638, 79-87
– Determination of cholesterol in food samples using dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction followed by HPLC-UV.
Daneshfar A et al., J Chromatogr B 2009, 877, 456-460
– Mass spectrometric profiling of saturated fatty acid esters of steroids separated by high-temperature gas chromatography.
Jung HJ et al., J Chromatogr A 2009, 1216, 1463-8
– Isolation and purification of acid-labile carotenoid 5,6-epoxides on modified silica gels.
Nagy V et al., Phytochem Anal 2009, 20, 143-8
– A new colorimetric method for determination of alkylresorcinols in ground and whole-cerreal grains using the diazonium salt fast blue RR.
Sampietro DA et al., Food Chem 2009, 115, 1170-4
– Ultra-high-pressure liquid chromatographic method for the analysis of tocopherols in human colostrum and milk.
Molto-Puigmarti C et al., J Chromatogr A 2009, 1216, 4388-4394
– Fully automatic method for the determination of fat soluble vitamins and vitamin D metabolites in serum.
Mata-Granados JM et al., Clin Chim Acta 2009, 403, 126-130
– Determination of thromboxanes, leukotrienes and lipoxins using high-temperature capillary liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry and on-line sample preparation.
Dahl SR et al., J Chromatogr A 2009, 1216, 4648-4654
– Development and validation of a quantitative method for the detemination of 12 endocannabinoids and related compounds in human plasma using liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry.
Balvers MGJ et al., J Chromatogr B 2009, 877, 1583-1590
– Isocratic rapid liquid chromatographic method for simultaneous determination of carotenoids, retinol, and tocopherols in human serum.
Thibeault D et al., J Chromatogr B 2009, 877, 1077-1083
– Identification of beta-carotene in a evaporitic matrix-evaluation of Raman spectroscopic analysis for astrobiological research on Mars.
Vitek P et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2009, 393, 1967-1975
– Comprehensive quantification of ceramide species in human stratum corneum.
Mazukawa Y et al., J Lipid Res 2009, 50, 1708-1719
– Positive and negative tandem mass spectrometric fingerprints of lipids from the halophilic Archaea Holoarcula marismortui.
De Souza LM et al., J Lipid Res 2009, 50, 1363-1373
– Solid-hase extraction of carotenoids.
Shen Y et al., J Chromatogr A 2009, 1216, 5763-8
– Development of a focused ultrasonic-assisted extraction of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in marine sediment and mussel samples.
Navarro P et al., Anal Chim Acta 2009, 648, 178-182
– Targeted quantitative analysis of eicosanoid lipids in biological samples using liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry.
Mesaros C et al., J Chromatogr B 2009, 877, 2736-2747
– Identification of double bond position in lipids from GC to OzID.
Mitchell TW et al., J Chromatogr B 2009, 877, 2722-2735
– Sphingolipidomics: methods for the comprehensive analysis of sphingolipids.
Haynes CA et al., J Chromatogr B 2009, 877, 2696-2708
– Analysis of endocannabinoids, their congeners and COX-2 metabolites.
Kingsley PJ et al., J Chromatogr B 2009, 877, 2746-2754
– Determination of oxysterols in oxidatively modified low-density lipoprotein by semi-micro high-performance liquid chromatography with electrochemical detection.
Matsunaga M et al., Anal Biochem 2009, 393, 222-228
– Extraction, purification and characterization of wax from flax (Linum usitissimum) straw.
Athukorala Y et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2009, 111, 705-714
– Synthesis and properties of lipoamino acid-fatty acid mixtures influence of the amphiphilic structure.
Rondel C et al., J Surfact Deterg 2009, 12, 269-275
– Profiling of plant hormones by mass spectrometry.
Pan X et al., J Chromatogr B 2009, 877, 2806-2813
– Rapid and sensitive analysis of alkylresorcinols from cereal grains and products using HPLC-Coularray-based electrochemical detection.
Ross AB et al., J Agric Food Chem 2009, 57, 5187-5193
– Analysis of pregnenolone and dehydroepiandrosterone in rodent brain: cholesterol autoxidation is the key.
Lere P et al., J Lipid Res 2009, 50, 2430-2444
– Identification and quantification of several mammalian steroid hormones in plants by UPLC-MS/MS.
Simersky R et al., J Plant Growth Regul 2009, 28, 125-136
– Complete characterization of lanolin steryl esters by sub-ambient pressure gas chromatography-mass spectrometry in the electron impact and chemical ionization modes.
J Chromatogr A 2002, 970, 249-258
– Quantification of F2-isoprostanes as a reliable index of oxidative stress in vivo using gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS) method.
Liu W et al., Free Rad Biol Med 2009, 47, 1101-7
– Enzymatic determination of cholesterol and triglycerides in serum lipoprotein profiles by asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionation with on-line, dual detection.
Rambaldi DC et al., Anal Chim Acta 2009, 654, 64-70
– Simultaneous quantitative analysis of N-acylethanolamides in clinical samples.
Ozalp A et al., Anal Biochem 2009, 395, 68-76
– Structural identification and mass spectral interpretation of C3n highly branches alkanes in sediment and aquatic extracts and evidence for their anthropogenic origin.
Greenwood PF et al., Org Geochem 2009, 40, 1055-1062
– Methods for the analysis of oxilipins in plants.
Gobel C et al., Phytochemistry 2009, 70, 1485-1503
– Identification and quantification of gingerols and related compounds in ginger dietary supplements using high-performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry.
Tao Y et al., J Agric Food Chem 2009, 57, 10014-21
– Determination of artesunate using reversed-phase HPLC at increased temperature and ELSD detection.
Gaudin K et al. J.Sep.Sci 2009, 32, 231–237.
– Partial extraction method for the rapid analysis of total lipids and gamma-oryzanol contents in rice bran.
Lilitchan S et al., Food Chem 2008, 106, 752-759
– Quantitative determination of alkylresorcinols in cereal grains independence of the length of the aliphatic chain.
Kulavinek M et al., J Food Lipids 2008, 15, 251-262
– Extraction and quantification of major carotenoids in processed foods and supplements by liquid chromatography.
Akhtar MH et al., Food Chem 2008, 111, 255-261
– Determination of total sterols in brown algae by Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy.
Bouzidi N et al., Anal Chim Acta 2008, 616, 185-9
-C18 ceramide analysis in mammalian cells employing reversed-phase high-performance liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry.
Haynes TAS et al., Anal Biochem 2008, 378, 80-86
– HPLC/UV quantitation of retinal, retinol, and retinyl esters in serum and tissues.
Kane MA et al. Anal Biochem 2008, 378, 71-9
– Isolation of all-trans lycopene by high-speed counter-current chromatography using a temperature-controlled solvent system.
Baldermann S et al., J Chromatogr A 2008, 1192, 191-3
– Simultaneous measurement of F2-isoprostane, hydroxyoctadecadienoic acid, hydroxyeicosatetraenoic acid, and hydroxycholesterols from physiological samples.
Yoshida Y et al., Anal Biochem 2008, 379, 105-115
– A simplified method for cholesterol determination in meat and meat products.
Dinh TTN et al., J Food Comp Anal 2008, 21, 306-314
– An improved colorimetric method for the determination of alkylresorcinols in cereals and whole grain cereal products.
Gajda A et al., J Food Comp Anal 2008, 21, 428-434
– In situ simultaneous analysis of polyacetylenes, carotenoids and polysaccharides in carrot roots.
Baranska M et al., J Agric Food Chem 2005, 53, 6565-6571
– Metabolic profiling of major vitamin D metabolites using Diels-Alder derivatization and ultra-performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry.
Aronov PA et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2008, 391, 1917-1930
– Determination of coenzyme Q10 and Q9 in vegetable oils.
Rodriguez-Acuna R et al., J Agric Food Chem 2008, 56, 6241-6245
– Analysis of monoglycerides, diglycerides, sterols, and free fatty acids in coconut (cocos nucifera) oil by 31P NMR spectroscopy.
Dayrit FM et al., J Agric Food Chem 2008, 56, 5765-9
– Quantification of pentafluorobenzyl oxime derivatives of long chain aldehydes by GC-MS analysis.
Brahmbhatt VV et al., Lipids 2008, 43, 275-280
– Development of a high-performance liquid chromatography-based assay for carotenoids in human red blood cells application to clinical studies.
Nakagawa K et al., Anal Biochem 2008, 381, 129-134
– Gas chromatographic-mass spectrometric analyses of cholesterol and its precursors in rat plasma as tert-butyldimethylsilyl derivatives.
Paik MJ et al., Clin Chim Acta 2008, 396, 62-65
– Determination of chlorophylls and their derivatives in Gynostemma pentaphyllum by liquid chromatography mass spectrometry.
Huang SC et al., J Pharm Biomed Anal 2008, 48, 105-112
– Quantification of carotenoid and flavonoid components in brans of some Thai black rice cultivars using supercritical fluid extraction and high-performance liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry.
Nakornriab M et al., J Food Lipids 2008, 15, 488-503
– Urine acylcarnitine analysis by ESI-MS/MS a new tool for the diagnosis of peroxisomal biogenesis disorders.
Duranti G et al., Clin Chim Acta 2008, 398, 86-89
– Detection of nonsterol isoprenoids by HPLC-MS/MS.
Henneman L et al., Anal Biochem 2008, 383, 18-24
– Isoprenoid quantitation in human brain tissue a validated HPLC-fluorescence detection method for endogenous farnesyl- and geranylgeranylpyrophosphate.
Hoof GP et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2008, 392, 673-680
– Characterization of cod liver oil by spectroscopic techniques. New approaches for the detremination of compositional parameters, acyl groups, and cholesterol from 1H nuclear magnetic resonance and Fourier transform infrared spectral data.J Agric Food Chem 2008, 56, 9072-9
– Wax ester fraction of edible oils analysis by on-line LC-GC-MS and GCxGC-FID.
Biedermann M et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2008, 110, 1084-1094
– A simplified method for HPLC-MS analysis of sterols in vegetable oils.
Carretero AS et al., Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 2008, 110, 1142-9
– Appplication of comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatography to sterols analysis.
Mitrevski B et al., J Chromatogr A 2008, 1214, 134-142
– Modified microwave-assisted extraction of ergosterol for measuring fungal biomass in grain cultures.
Zhang H et al., J Agric Food Chem 2008, 56, 11077-11080
– Validation and application of an HPLC-EC method for analysis of coenzyme Q10 in blood platelets.
Miles MV et al., Biomed Chromatogr 2008, 22, 1403-8
– Distribution of dolichol in the serum and relationships between serum dolichol levels and various laboratory test values.
Shiota Y et al., Biol Pharm Bull 2008, 31, 340-7
– Fatty acid methyl and ethyl esters as well as wax esters for evaluating the quality of olive oils.
Biederman M et al., Eur Food Res Technol 2008, 228, 65-74
– Determination of vitamin K homologues by high-performance liquid chromatography with on-line photoreactor and peryoxalate chemiluminescence detection.
Ahmed S et al., Anal Chim Acta 2007, 591, 148-154
– Determination of tocopherols and tocotrienols in cereals by pressurized liquid extraction-liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry.
Bustamente-Rangel M et al., Anal Chim Acta 2007, 587, 216-221
– Comparison of a novel ultra-performance liquid chromatographic method for determination of retinol and alpha-tocopherol in human serum with conventional HPLC using monolithic and particulate columns.
Citova I et al., Anal Bioanal Chem 2007, 675-681
– Simple method for the extraction and reversed-phase high-performance liquid chromatographic analysis of carotenoid pigments from red yeasts.
Weber RWS et al., J Chromatogr A 2007, 1145, 118-122
– Molecularly imprinted solid phase extraction for the selective HPLC determination of a-tocopherol in bay leaves.
Anal Chim Acta 2007, 593, 164-170
– Highly sensitive analysis of cholesterol and sitosterol in foods and human biosamples by liquid chromatography with fluorescence detection.
J Chromatogr A 2007, 1156, 280-287
– Solid phase extraction in the analysis of squalene and tocopherols in olive oil.
Grigoriadou D et al., Food chem 2007, 105, 675-680
– Solid phase extraction of solanesol.
Tang DS et al., Chromatographia 2007, 66, 129-131
– Jones oxidation and high performance liquid chromatographic analysis of cholesterol in biological samples.
Dong J et al., J Chromatogr B 2007, 858, 239-246
– Characterization of farnesol and its fatty acid esters from anal scent glands of nutria (Myocastor coypus) by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry and gas chromatography-infrared spectrometry.
Lee H et al., J Chromatogr A 2007, 1165, 136-143
– Specific and rapid analysis of ubiquinones using Craven’s reaction and HPLC with postcolumn derivatization.
Shimada H et al., J Lipid Res 2007, 48, 2079-2085
– A validated liquid chromatography method for the simultaneous determination of vitamins A and E in human plasma.
Siluk D et al., J Pharm Biomed Anal 2007, 44, 1001-7
– Rapid determination of total solanesol in tobacco leaf by ultrasound-assisted extraction with RP-HPLC and ESI-TOF/MS.
Chen J et al., J Pharm Biomed Anal 2007, 43, 879-885
– Determination of the ubiquinol-10 and ubiquinone-10 (coenzyme Q10) iin human serum by liquid chromatography tandem mas spectrometry to evaluate the oxidative stress.
Ruiz-Jimenez J et al., J Chromatogr A 2007, 1175, 242-8
– Simultaneous assessment of lipid classes and bile acids in human intestinal fluid by solid-phase extraction and HPLC methods.
Persson E et al., J Lipid Res 2007, 48, 242-251
– Highly sensitive determination of diverse ceramides in human hair using reversed-phase high-performance liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization mass spectrometry.
Masukawa Y et al., Lipids 2007, 42, 275-290
– Quantitative method for the profiling of the endocannabinoid metabolome by LC-atmospheric pressure chemical ionization-MS.
Williams J et al., Anal Chem 2007, 79, 5582-5593
– Direct Determination of Lycopene Content in Tomatoes (Lycopersicon esculentum) by Attenuated Total Reflectance Infrared Spectroscopy and Multivariate Analysis.
Halim Y et al., J AOAC Int 2006, 89, 1257-62
– Methods for the efficient quantification of fruit provitamin A contents.
Davey MW et al., J Chromatogr A 2006, 1136, 176-184
– Comparative quantification of sphingolipids and analogs in biological samples by high-performance liquid chromatography after chloroform extraction.
Andreani P et al., Anal Biochem 2006, 358, 239-246
– Improved high performance liquid chromatographic method for determination of carotenoids in the microalga Chlorella pyrenoidosa.
Inbaraj BS et al., J Chromatogr A 2006, 1102, 193-199
– Characterization of waxes used in pictorial artworks according to their relative amount of fatty acids and hydrocarbons by gas chromatography.
J Chromatogr A 2006, 1101, 254-260
– Sample preparation and gas chromatography of primary fatty acid amides.
Sultana T et al., J Chromatogr A 2006, 1101, 278-285
– Optimization and validation of a high performance liquid chromatography method for the simultaneous determination of vitamins A AND E in human serum using monolithic column and diode-array detection.
Urbanek L et al., Anal Chim Acta 2006, 573, 267-272
– Gas chromatographic retention data of wax esters.
Stransky K et al., J Chromatogr A 2006, 1128, 208-219
– Highly sensitive determination of N-acyl dihydrosphingosine using liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization mass-spectrometry Application to human hair lipids.
Masukawa Y et al., J Chromatogr A 2006, 1127, 52-9
– Identification of biologically active triterpenes and sterols present in hexane extracts from Miconia species using high-resolution gas chromatography.
Crevelin EJ et al., Biomed Chromatogr 2006, 20, 827-830
– Comparative quantification of sphingolipids and analogs in biological samples by high-performance liquid chromatography after chloroform extraction.
Andreani P et al., Anal Biochem 2006, 358, 239-246
– Screening and optimization of derivatization in heating block for the determination of aliphatic aldehydes by HPLC.
Stafiej A et al., J Biochem Biophys Meth 2006, 69, 15-24
– Quantification of endocannabinoids in rat biollogical samples by GC/MS technical and theoretical considerations.
Hardison S et al., Prost Other Lipid Mediat 2006, 81, 106-112
– Application of a UV-vis detection-HPLC method for a rapid determimnation of lycopene and beta-carotene in vegetables.
Barba AIO et al., Food Chem 2006, 95, 328
– Simultaneous quantitative analysis of bioactive sphingolipids by high-performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry.
Bielawski J et al., Methods 2006, 39, 82-91
– Rapid and quantitative determination of total sterols of plant and animal origin in liver samples by gas chromatography.
Brufau G/ et al., Chromatographia 2006, 64, 559-563
– One-step analysis of major bile components in human bile using 1H NMR spectroscopy.
owda GA et al., Lipids 2006, 41, 577-589
– Application of supercritical fluid chromatography in the quantitative analysis of minor components (carotenes, vitamin E, sterols, and spualene) from palm oil.
Choo YM et al., Lipids 2005, 40, 429-432
– Simultaneous quantification of free fatty acids, free sterols, squalene, and acylglycerol molecular species in palm oil by high-temperature gas chromatography-flame ionization detection.
Lau HLN et al., Lipids 2005, 40, 523-528
– A systematic method for the sensitive and specific determination of hair lipids in combination with chromatography.
Masukawa Y et al., J Chromatogr B 2005, 823, 131-142
– a-tocopheryl phosphate: a novel natural form of vitamin E.
Gianello R et al., Free Rad Biol Med 2005, 39, 970-6
– Characterization of wax works of art by gas chromatographic procedures.
Regert M et al., J Chromatogr A 2005, 1091, 124-136
– Development of a method for chlorophyll removal from canola oil using mineral acids.
Bahmaei M et al., JAOCS 2005, 82, 679-684
– Solid-phase extraction of vitamins A and E from animal feeds: a substitute for liquid-liquid extraction.
Fedder R et al., J AOAC Int 2005, 88, 1579-1582
– Quantitative analysis of sphingoid base-1-phosphates as bisacetylated derivatives by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry.
Berdyshev EV et al., Anal Biochem 2005, 339, 129-136
– Simultaneous quantitative analysis of ceramide and sphingosine in mouse blood by naphthalene-2,3-dicarboxyaldehyde derivatization after hydrolysis with ceramidase.
He X et al., Anal Biochem 2005, 340, 113-122
– Determination of carotene, tocopherols and tocotrienols in residue oil from palm pressed fiber using pressurized liquid extraction-normal phase liquid chromatography.
Sanagi MM et al., Anal Chim Acta 2005, 538, 71-76
– A procedure for measuring triacylglyceride and cholesterol content using a small amount of tissue.
Rodriguez-Sureda V et al., Anal Biochem 2005, 343, 277-282
– An improved method for the micro-separation of straight chain and branched/cyclic alkanes: urea inclusion paper layer chromatography.
Xu S et al., Org Geochem 2005, 36, 1334-8
– A rapid and validated HPLC method to quantify sphingosine 1-phosphate in human plasma using solid-phase extraction followed by derivatization with fluorescence detection.
Butter JJ et al., J Chromatogr B 2005, 824, 65-70
– Determination of plasma vitamin K by high-performance liquid chromatography with fluorescence detection using vitamin K analogs as internal standards.
Kamao M et al., J Chromatogr B 2005, 816, 41-48
– Quantitative determination of cholesterol, sitosterol, and sitostanol in cultured Caco-2 cells by liquid chromatography-atmospheric pressure chemical ionization mass spectrometry.
Palmgren JJ et al., J Chromatogr B 2005, 821, 144-152
– An improved HPLC method for determination of carotenoids in human serum.
Rajendran V et al., J Chromatogr B 2005, 824, 99-106
– A process for the preparation of food-grade rice bran wax and the determination of its compostion.
Vali SR et al., JAOCS 2005, 82, 57-64
– Sphingolipidomics: high-throughput, structure-specific, and quantitative analysis of sphingolipids by liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry.
Methods 2005, 36, 207-224
– Evaluation of GC and GC-MS methods for the analysis of cholesterol oxidation products.
Ubhayasekera SJ et al., Food Chem 2004, 84, 149-157
– Quality assurance of commercial beeswax Part 1. Gas chromatography-electron impact ionization mass spectrometry of hydrocarbons and monoesters.
Jimenez JJ et al., J Chromatogr A 2004, 1024, 147-154
– Simultaneous quantification of vitamins A, D3 and E in fortified infant formulae by liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry.
Heudi O et al., J Chromatogr A 2004, 1022, 115-123
– Measurement of reduced and oxidized coenzyme Q9 and coenzyme Q10 levels in mouse tissues by HPLC with coulometric detection.
Tang PH et al., Clin Chim Acta 2004, 341, 173-184
– Determination of squalene using high-performance liquid chromatography with diode array detection.
Lu HT et al., Chromatographia 2004, 59, 367-371
– Separation of tocopherols by nano-liquid chromatography.
Fanali S et al., J Pharm Biomed Anal 2004, 35, 331-7
– Evaluation of some carotenoids in grapes by reversed- and normal-phase chromatography : a qualitative analysis.
Mendes-Pinto MM et al., J Agric Food Chem 2004, 52, 3182-8
– Purification of tocopherols and phytosterols by a two-step in situ enzymatic reaction.
Watanabe Y et al., JAOCS 2004, 81, 339-345
– Voltammetric behavior and determination of tocopherols with partial least squares calibration: analysis in vegetal oil samples.
Galeano Diaz T et al., Anal Chim Acta 2004, 511, 231-8
– Development of a validated liquid chromatography method for the simultaneous determination of eight fat-soluble vitamins in biological fluids after solid-phase extraction.
Chatzimichalakis PF et al., J Chromatogr B 2004, 805, 289-296
– Analysis of coenzyme Q10 in human plasma by column-switching liquid chromatography.
Jiang P et al., J Chromatogr B 2004, 805, 297-301
– Determination of phylloquinone (vitamin K1) in plasma and serum by HPLC with fluorescence detection.
Wang LY et al. , Clin Chim Acta 2004, 347, 199-207
– Evaluation of lipid biomarkers as indicators of changes in organic matter delivery to sediments from Lake Planina, a remote mountain lake in NW Slovenia.
Muri G et al., Org Geochem 2004, 35, 1083-1093
– A method of direct measurement for the enzymatic determination of cholesteryl esters.
Mizoguchi T et al., J Lipid Res 2004, 45, 396-401
– Capillary electrochromatography of sterols and related steryl esters derived from vegetable oils.
Abidi SL, J Chromatogr A 2004, 1059, 199-208
– Pressurized liquid extraction prior to liquid chromatography with electrochemical detection for the analysis of vitamin E isomers in seeds and nuts.
Delgado-Zamarreno MM et al., J Chromatogr A 2004, 1056, 249-252
– Determination of a-tocopherolquinone in human serum samples by liquid chromatography with fluorescence detection and on-line post-column derivatization.
Pollok D et al., J Chromatogr A 2004, 1056, 257-262
– Separation of vitamin E (tocopherol, tocotrienol, and tocomonoenol) in palm oil.
Ng MH et al., Lipids 2004, 39, 1031-5
Formation of prostamides from anandamide in FAAH knockout mice analyzed by HPLC with tandem mass spectrometry.
Weber A et al., J Lipid Res 2004, 45, 757-763
– Simultaneous HPLC analysis of a-tocopherol and cholesterol in fresh pig meat.
Cayuela JM et al., J Agric Food Chem 2003, 51, 1120-4
– A simplified method for the quantification of total cholesterol in lipids using gas chromatography.
Hwang BS et al., J Food Comp Anal 2003, 16, 169-178
– Normal phase high-performance liquid chromatography method for the determination of tocopherols and tocotrienols in cereals.
Panfili G. et al., J Agric Food Chem 2003, 51, 3940-4
– Measurement of oxysterols and a-tocopherol in plasma and tissue samples as indices of oxidant stress status.
Iuliano L et al., Anal Biochem 2003, 312, 217-223
– Simultaneous determination of vitamin K analogs in human serum by sensitive and selective high-performance liquid chromatography with electrochemical detection.
Wakabayashi H et al., Nutrition 2003, 19, 661-5
– Determination of carotenoids in tomato juice by liquid chromatography.
Lin CH et al., J Chromatogr A 2003, 1012, 103-9
– Preparation of FAME from sterol esters.
Ichihara K et al., JAOCS 2003, 80, 833-4
– Method for the quantitative assay of fatty acid-bile acid conjugates by tandem mass spectrometry
Goldiner I et al., J Chromatogr B 2003, 795, 35-40
– Analysis of plant sterol and stanol esters in cholesterol-lowering spreads and beverages using HPLC-atmmospheric pressure chemical ionization-mass spectroscopy.
Mezine I et al., J Agric Food Chem 2003, 51, 5639-46
– Rapid determination by reversed-phase high-performance liquid chromatography of vitamins A and E in infant formulas.
Mendoza BR et al., J Chromatogr A 2003, 1018, 197-202
– Isolation of ceramide fractions from skin sammple by subcritical chromatography with packed silica and evaporative light scattering detection.
Lesellier E et al., J Chromatogr A 2003, 1016, 111-121
– Solid-phase extraction-thin layer chromatography-gas chromatography method for the detection of hazelnut oil in olive oils by determination of esterified sterols.
Cercaci L et al., J Chromatogr A 2003, 985, 211-220
– Liquid chromatographic determination of geometrical retinol isomers and carotene in enteral feeding formulas
Favaro RMD et al., J Chromatogr A 2003, 1021, 125-132
– Measurement of cholesterol of major serum lipoprotein classes by anion-exchange HPLC with perchlorate ion-containing eluent.
Hirowatari Y et al., J Lipid Res 2003, 44, 1404-1412
– Quantification of sphingosine and sphinganine from crude lipid extracts by HPLC electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry.
Lieser B et al., J Lipid Res 2003, 44, 2209-2216
– Simultaneous determination of long-chain aliphatic aldehydes and waxes in olive oils
Perez-Camino MC et al., J Chromatogr A 2003, 983, 283-8
– A specific ceramide kinase assay to measure cellular levels of ceramide.
Bektas M et al., Anal Biochem 2003, 320, 259-265
– Methylation methods for the quantitative analysis of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) isomers in various lipid samples
Park SJ et al., J Agric Food Chem 2002, 50, 989-996
– Elution behavior of unsaponifiable lipids with various capillary electrochromatographic stationary phases.
Abidi SL et al., J Chromatogr A 2002, 949, 195-207
– Quantification of cholesterol in foods using non-aqueous capillary electrophoresis.
Xu X.H. et al., J chromatogr B 2002, 768, 369
– Analysis of ceramides by HPLC coupled to tandem mass spectrometry.
Fillet M et al., J Chromatogr A 2002, 949, 225-233
Nine synthetic ceramides were separated and ceramide species from human cancer cells were identified. They were quantified at the nanogram level.
– Quantitation of yeast ceramides using HPLC and ELSD.
Zhou Q et al., J Chromatogr B, 2002, 780, 161-9
– HPLC assay of retinol and tocopherols in serum and plasma after liquid-liquid extraction.
Taibi G et al., J Chromatogr B 2002, 780, 261-7
– Determination of vitamins A (retinol) and E (alpha-tocopherol) in foods by liquid chromatography : collaborative study.
DeVries JW et al., J AOAC Int 2002, 85, 424-434
– Analysis of vitamin E and its oxidation products by HPLC with electrochemical detection.
Yamauchi R et al., Lipids 2002, 37, 515-522
– Structure-retention diagrams of ceramides established for their identification.
Gaudin K et al., J Chromatogr A 2002, 973, 69-83
– Coupled assay of sphingomyelin and ceramide molecular species by gas liquid chromatography.
Vieu C et al., L Lipid Res 2002, 43, 410-522
– Determination of vitamins A, D, E, and K in human and bovine serum, and b-carotene and vitamin A palmitate in cosmetic and pharmaceutical products, by isocratic HPLC.
Wang LH et al., Chromatographia 2002, 55, 289-292
Separation on a Hypersil C18 column with acetonitrile/dichloromethane/methanol (60/20/20) and ultraviolet-visible-absorbance detection.
– Analysis of plasma tocopherols a, g, and 5-nitro-g in rats with inflammation by HPLC coulometric detection.
Christen S et al., J Lipid Res 2002, 43, 1978-1985
– Simultaneous determination of vitamin A and b-carotene in dietary supplements by liquid chromatography.
Sundaresan PR, J AOAC Int 2002, 85, 1127-1135
– Determination of vitamin K1 isomers in foods by liquid chromatography with C30 bonded-phase column.
Woollard DC et al., J AOAC Int 2002, 85, 682-691
– Gas chromatography mass spectrometry analysis of carboxyethyl-chroman metabolites of a- and g-tocopherol in human plasma.
Galli F et al., Free Rad Biol Med 2002, 32, 333-340
– Characterization and direct quantitation of ceramide molecular species from lipids extracts of biological samples by electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry.
Han X et al., Anal Biochem 2002, 302, 199-212
– Quantification of anandamide content in animal cells and tissues: the normalization makes the difference.
Lipids in Health and Disease 2002, 1, 4-5
– Assay of coenzyme Q10 in plasma by a single dilution step
Anal Biochem 2002, 305, 49-54
– Biological fluid screening and confirmation of bile acids by use of an integrated flow-injection LC evaporative light-scattering system.
Criado A et al., Chromatographia 2002, 55, 49-54
– Gas chromatographic and mass spectrometric methods for the characterisation of long-chain fatty acids – Application to wool wax extracts.
Moldovan Z et al., Anal Chim Acta 2002, 465, 359-378
– Capillary electrochromatographic evaluation of vitamin E-active oil constituents : tocopherols and tocotrienols.
Abidi SL et al., J Chromatogr A 2001, 913, 379-386
– Wax analysis of vegetavle oils using liquid chromatography on a double-adsorbent layer of silica gel and silver nitrate-impregnated silica gel.
Hénon G et al., JAOCS 2001, 78, 401-410
– Chromatographic analysis of plant sterols in foods and vegetable oils.
Abidi SL, J Chromatogr A 2001, 935, 173-201
– Improved normal-phase and reversed-phase gradient high-performance liquid chromatography procedures for the analysis of retinoids and carotenoids in human serum, plant and animal tissues.
Barua AB, J Chromatogr A 2001, 936, 71-82
– Separation of lycopene and its cis-isomers by liquid chromatography.
Lee MT et al., Chromatographia 2001, 54, 613-7
Chromatographic analysis of a-tocopherol and related compounds in various matrices
Ruperez FJ et al., J Chromatogr A 2001, 935, 45-69
Chromatographic separation of tocopherols
Pyka A et al., J Chromatogr A 2001, 935, 71-6
Analysis of vitamin E isomers in seeds and nuts with and without coupled hydrolysis by liquid chromatography and coulometric detection
Delgado-Zamarreno MM et al., J Chromatogr A 2001, 935, 77-86
Extraction of fat-soluble vitamins
Luque-Garcia JL et al., J Chromatogr A 2001, 935, 3-11
– Qualitative and quantitative liquid chromatographic determination of natural retinoids in biological samples.
Gundersen TE et al., J Chromatogr A 2001, 935, 13-43
– Simultaneous determination of retinol, beta-carotene and alpha-tocopherol in adipose tissue by high-performance liquid chromatography.
Casal S et al., J Chromatogr B 2001, 763, 1-8
Morbi luctus sagittis urna vitae tempus. Donec a nisi in turpis fringilla sollicitudin ac quis tortor. Aliquam bibendum dolor eu dolor tempus, id […]Lire la suite
2 Morbi luctus sagittis urna vitae tempus. Donec a nisi in turpis fringilla sollicitudin ac quis tortor. Aliquam bibendum dolor eu dolor tempus, […]Lire la suite
2 Morbi luctus sagittis urna vitae tempus. Donec a nisi in turpis fringilla sollicitudin ac quis tortor. Aliquam bibendum dolor eu dolor tempus, […]Lire la suite
Devenez membre et participez au développement de la Lipidomique au XXIème siècle.S'inscrire